Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypernova
Hi I'm new (too). Never realised KillerMovies has such a cool-feature forum. See you around!!

yerssot
great to have ya here smile

Lady Ellie
WELCOME big grin big grin big grin

royal_jester
Benvenuto! (Welcome!) Have fun posting and stuffbig grinbig grin...Yeah this website has a great variety of topics to choose fromsmile

Hypernova
Thank you.

This place is so welcoming. Being a newbie, it's great to be able to read and post on a topic.

I absolutely love the idea that I can have an image signature underneath my post.

I saw the competition people ran for best signature etc. Loved it.

FallingBlue
hi! welcome to the forum, this place rox! if you say otherwise..so help me...*shakes fist then hands new person ice cream*

Phoenix
hi!

Hypernova
eek! Thank you!! *taking the ice cream despite being alergic to dairy*

This place does rox but I wonder what would happen should I have said otherwise evil face

Hi Phoenix Happy Dance

rock

royal_jester
it is your opinionstick out tongue

Kes

BOPRecruit 16
Vedui', Hypernova!

Lirilith
Hi... had a slight name change beer

Suicyco247
Been lurking in the shadows for a few, and it seems like a pretty nice, friendly forum you guys/gals have here.(although I'm sure that will change now that I'm here). laughing out loud

I also really like some of the features here that I haven't seen in other forums like the spellchecker and avatar maker thingy, wish all boards had those. Well anyway....Hi all.

One quick question though, how many posts until you get the right to post custom smilies, keeps telling me 'no links allowed'? Which I guess is understandable.

Kes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.