Too Much 2 Handle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-ball_chick
OK guyz theres been sooo much arguing bout da best characters! well i just wanted 2 noe whu r they y r they n wat r they gona play in da nxt books! thnx! hehe big grin
i think...well u go first stick out tongue

Aimz Radcliffe
t think HARRY ALL DA WAY! DRACO'S PRETTY KOOL 2 THOUGH..

Aimz Radcliffe
I THINK HARRY ALL THE WAY!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
Nahh luna cause shes different, hermione cause shes nice brainy and pretty, draco cause hes the bad boy and i have a tendancy to go 4 da bad boyz. lol but dats only my oppinion

Aimz Radcliffe
but HARRY'S SOOOOO BRAVE

StrgzrCndyPixie
yes i know hes brave but i like bad boyz...........*smirking*

Aimz Radcliffe
but Harry always fight's voldermort! he rox

StrgzrCndyPixie
i know but hes kinda of ur typical hero

Malfoy's chick
HARRY BECAUSE HE IS THE HOT, BRAVE HERO AND DRACO BECAUSE HE IS THE SEXY, BAD BOY. AND DON'T ASK ME TO CHOOSE OUT OF THEM CAUSE I CAN'T

Aimz Radcliffe
well if u had 2 choose1 i no u would chose harry coz he's hot with a capital H!

frootlooplucy
LUUUUUNA!!! shes the best!!! she will be important!!! just you wait and see!!!! and sirius was the best *sigh* ans snape is COOL he will be important too!!
harry and malfoy... meh. harrys better, coz hes the hero and the main character and all that. malfoys just annoying. *runs away as malfoy-lovers beat me up*

Aimz Radcliffe
hehe yea i'll say but malfoys still cool but harry's way better love

StrgzrCndyPixie
o wat about oliver wood?????????????????????????

any thoughts on him????????????????????????????

Aimz Radcliffe
i don't like oliver....he's just normal.....just a quiddich captain i guess

mg16
yea, oliver is just the equalivent of pansy, he's just, well, there.

FirthFlower
I agree olivers kinda pointless. But whata bout ron hes sorta fit and hes funny. None of the others make u laugh.

Aimz Radcliffe
yea well i wish dat emma could go out wif rupert! lol dat would b funni!

b-ball_chick
i think they r goin out! heard it but is it true? mayb they r doin it secretly *grin*

StrgzrCndyPixie
wat cheeky people they r

Aimz Radcliffe
lol! that would b so cool! coz den there would b no chance wif her and Dan! den he can b alll MINE!!! love love

StrgzrCndyPixie
and ill take draco off ur hands *sneaky smile*

StrgzrCndyPixie
well his names actually tom felton i um i just forgot to say his real name u know

dont mind me im just talking to me self

Aimz Radcliffe
yea but my friend lovez Tom......hehe but well...yeah... *hint*

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

Aimz Radcliffe
so like wouldn't you just love 2 meet them!

crazy_c
LUNA!!!!!! Cos shes da best and shes crazy like moi ad shes gonna go out wit harry in the next book and.....well yeh.

Aimz Radcliffe
i think luna will go out wif ron! hehehhehe she loves ron

frootlooplucy
nonoNO its luna and NEVILLE cant you see that?

Aimz Radcliffe
no coz she kept laughing at rons jokes in the fith book....it's ron

frootlooplucy
no its NEVILLE!!!

b-ball_chick
no way! neville will find some 1 but it aint gona b luna! ya i do think luna likes ron but i think its gona b her n harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy_rock_chic
Luna is the best coz she's different and a bit mad!

crazy_rock_chic
I think harry fancies Luna but i dunno if they'd get together-athlough thinking about it Luna did seem to like Ron

Aimz Radcliffe
yea i think that harry thought that Luna was a bit odd.....and it's has got 2 b luna and ron

D!sturb3D
Sirius... I mean look at all hes been through... Wot with Azkaban, nearly being kissed by the Dementors and all that... AND i dont know if its just me but he sounded kinda hot when JK described how he looked when he was younger and still attending Hogwarts wink

Aimz Radcliffe
um.....hav u seen the pic of him? he's not hot he's a MAN...... confused

frootlooplucy
not in the MOVIE hes not hot, ugh dont say that, its WRONG i tells you!!
but yes in the books hes described as being 'handsome' :P

Aimz Radcliffe
oh ok i thought she ment in the moffies...... embarrasment

b-ball_chick
ya.but realy guys did luna laugh @ ron's joke cuz she liked him o cuz she waz wierd?

Aimz Radcliffe
i think she likes ron coz she was always lookin @ him and following him around...but ya i guess mayb she was wierd...

leah11
I liked sirius best but i also like dumbledore cause he always says really cool things and harry. oh and luna

StrgzrCndyPixie
yes 4 a repli that was really old i would love to meet tomfelton yummy

Aimz Radcliffe
i would lurrrve 2 meet daniel radcliffe

StrgzrCndyPixie
REALLY wat would u say 2 him though???????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Aimz Radcliffe
um.....well i don't no really!lol it would b strange but i guess i would just b miself....wat would u say 2 tom...i fink it was u?

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah it was me ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
let me think, yeah id probably b like u and jst b my own usual self, howeva wouldnt it b funny if u walked up to dan or i walked up 2 tom and went "HOW YOU DOIN?" u know how joey says it off friends that would b the funniest thing eva i dont no if i could even say it without bursting out into a fit of laughter. they probably just stare back as if wat a freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

formal document now...

i solemly swear that if i meet tom felton i will approach him and say "HOW YOU DOIN?" like joey off friends sayz. you have my word this is a legal document.

signed StargzrCndyPixie

wat about you would u eva do it r u going 2 take the oth or wateva its called r u goin 2 solemly swear??????????????????????

lol

Aimz Radcliffe
um lol i don't think i could do that! lol i would probably like burst out just liike u said but yea....i wouldn't want 2 imbaase (oh wat the hell soz i 4got how 2 spell that!)my self!...

StrgzrCndyPixie
i wouldnt really if i imbaresed (i really dont know how 2 spell it either and cant be f@#$ed looking it up in a dictionary) care im kind of a random person my mates all think im crazy i dont no why though................................lol

Aimz Radcliffe
same as my friend they think i am so crasy coz i alays up 2 do a dare and stuff and there all like" no way u so have 2 b kiddin me!)"

Dracos_vanilla
I LOVE Draco Malfoy, Hermione, And Luna (and Snape of coursewink)

Aimz Radcliffe
And wat bout Harry? u hav 2 luv him! hermione sux

StrgzrCndyPixie
na she doesnt im a strong hermione/draco shipper if i cant hav him then at least she can

b-ball_chick
ooooo. but she aint gona ave him *cheeky smile*, ne wayz hes all 2 luna, n o wat wud u ike them 2 call thier baby if they eva ave 1? well pple want it 2 b lily...wat y'all think?

Orli'sElf7
hahaha omg StrgzrCndyPixie...i would do ANYTHING to meet tom felton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and just the same sean biggerstaff*drool*. lol. joey from friends is cool but damn hahaha id never b able to say that to his face. do they get friends in the UK??? confused...hmm. oh well... draco and luna?!?!??!? thatd b a lil strange...lol big grin Happy Dance

b-ball_chick
yup as strange as me avimg yellow eyes. lol. ya but its IMPOSSIBLE lets just think of harrryy n lunnaaaaaa...........................

Orli'sElf7
harry and luna??? how would that work out?? oh yea and just askin does anyone have any idea of wut she meant in the 5 th book about the "couldn't you hear them behind the veil" thing?????? confused

b-ball_chick
ya luna n harry he'll work out, oh n da cudnt da veil thing i think she knew somthin somthin dat 'll b impotant in da nxt book (i hope!) wat y'all think?

Orli'sElf7
better b somethin bout sirius comin back >sad he was mai favorite character!!

b-ball_chick
nah! doubt it hes gone but we'll noe mpre secrets bout him..i think n newayz if he is cumin bac in wat way?

Orli'sElf7
good question...uhh.. mebbe like. spirits go there or something like that....maybe harry canm like go there and talk to him....like that wierd FFX video game how wise ppl are useful in death...maybe the ministry has a link btween the dead and living?? *ponder*

b-ball_chick
ya! gud 1 mayb dats wat luna waz tryin 2 say man dat gurl noes alot *laugh* ok so doznt dat ring a bell o sumthin?

Orli'sElf7
she does....she's a little nutter, but she knoes wut shes talkin bout!

b-ball_chick
xactly i just hope harry notices wat gud she cud do 4 her! she cud be of so much help! *thinking*

Orli'sElf7
i think they'll give us more info bout her in the 2nd book...theres something about her..and i think her family..like a big secret it think...

b-ball_chick
ya...n i think shes connected 2 harry sumthin unxpected like neville bein da chosen 1 but harry waz picked..u noe sumthin like dat....

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah im all 4 harry and luna..............................................but hermione and draco r beta. it doesnt hurt that tom is just oh so fine!!!!!!!!!

so.............Orli'sElf7 wat would u say to tom if u got to meet the oh so yummy hottie???????????????

here ill set the scene and u tell me wat ya would say otha ppl can tell to anywayz im getting a little off the subject and i dont want that to happen agian so i guess ill get to setting the scene shall i...........alright

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..................hes coming in 2 weeks for the 3 movie opening premire(me spellingz s@#% i no sorz) in the country that u live in now in the town that you just happen to be living at............ theres a comp out in da local community and the prize is that u get to spend a whole day with him. YOU, shock horror win the local compition and r told to go to the airport and you get flown to england or where eva hes staying could be LA???????? you get driven in this really fancy limo to a mansion.....*sneaky smile*........and are asscorted to the door you are brought to a fancy sitting room and you are told he would be here shortly 10 mins later he walks in dressed in casual clothes but looking oh so fine. he approaches you and smiles and says hi u........................................................................wat do u do???????

tell me

oh and sorz the description is real crap

Orli'sElf7
omg lol i dont know what i do...i kno id be blushin out mai ears love....prolly try to keep it cool and say hi back but it would come out sorta high pitched lol...either that or jump all over him and say I LOVEYOU!! hahaha and if i get the opportunity during the day snag a kiss or a peck on the cheek shifty Happy Dance

Orli'sElf7
lol ohhh i wish
id bring you though StrgzrCndyPixie...we can drool and grovel together loL!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh yeah id jump at da opportunity. my eyes would be as big as sausers well u no those plate thingz anyway we would have 2 stock upon foundation to hide our blushes...............lol not that it would really work wed probably look like orange aleins or sumthing...............lol

Aimz Radcliffe
i think sirius will cum bak...mayb he will b a ghost @ hogwarts?? Sirus was so kool...i cryed wen he died sad

StrgzrCndyPixie
so did i, i cryed me eyes out if that makes any sense at all

Orli'sElf7
so did I!!!!!!!!!!1 he was my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hahaha yes saucers...... lol and id need alot of makeup lol!!! id eeventually put on too much u c, and prolly turn into one of the orange aliens lol!! i dont care what i look like or wearing as long as i c him!! lol scratch that...id wanna look hot as hell!! lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh yeah we wana look foxy grl...................let ya hair down, go on da wild side. i can just imagine us getting on the back of sum gangstr bikers bikes in these leather get ups oh man way to far...............resolution neva wear leather round gangstrs

Aimz Radcliffe
ok wat r u talkin bout?! lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wer talking well at least i am about meeting tom felton and wat we would say and wear and shitukymushrooms like dt .........read the 6th reply on did page and i think u might kinda get it u might not im just a bit random

Aimz Radcliffe
rite....well i would rather meet Dan

leah11
If i met tom felon or dan radcliffe the first thing i'ld do would be run up and hug them wink then i'ld jump around screaming. By that time they'ld probably run away in fright.

Aimz Radcliffe
lol i'ld probably do the same thing! but afterwards i would probably b like"omg what hav i just done!" i would probably b way ott coz i would just b way excited 2 meet them!

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

Orli'sElf7
wellz im still all for tom lol!!! oh yea i can see it now...pimp(ette) mobiles...lol!! well i hope that day will come...me and him arent far in age ^_~

StrgzrCndyPixie
pimp.....................lol yeah and wat do ya meen u and tom get away from my man *****.............i thought we agreed 2 share him

StrgzrCndyPixie
the ***** stand 4 b&*$% and im just joshing with ya

Aimz Radcliffe
well i really hope i get 2 meet dan coz we r born on the same day....but onli 1 year diff......:P

StrgzrCndyPixie
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how sweet

b-ball_chick
lol! i can imagine,gud luck...i used 2 b sooo ubsesed w/ dan rad i used 2 talk 2 a pencil holder dat had his pic on it, n say gud nite...lol. doz crazy dayz but if i did c him id b like cookoo.u noe wat i mean

Orli'sElf7
huh??? StrgzrCndyPixie i dun get it...u and me drivin up to him house in pimp(ette) moblies hahaha!! and hes a lil older than me thaz all i said confused

Orli'sElf7
u talked to a pencil holder??? lol wellll i hav a pic of tom straight up on mai ceiling so when i lie strait down i c it goin to sleep lol! haha im wierd like that

b-ball_chick
ya same lol...one of a kind lol bein obsesd lol but id rather b obsesed w/ a guy i c everyday dat noes i exist n dat sees me! ya lol

Orli'sElf7
hahaha i guess...laughing out loud well ill eventually meet tom. i knoe i will..and StrgzrCndyPixie's cumin with me !! lol

b-ball_chick
ya gud luk lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh yeah were goin 2 c him damn straight no 1 is gettin in my way

b-ball_chick
lol ya hope so lol

b-ball_chick
realy i do!

Orli'sElf7
gud luck??!?!?! mai will is set !!!! lol

b-ball_chick
lol ya

Orli'sElf7
i will !!!!!!!!!!!! lol love love

b-ball_chick

StrgzrCndyPixie
right

b-ball_chick
ya! but strgzrcndypixie wat wud u do if he tuk da beach n wanted u 2 go swim w/ him!lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
ummmmmmmmmmm

b-ball_chick
ya..........

StrgzrCndyPixie
i dont know id probably b like hell no ur joking right and if he said he wasnt id ask if i could bring sum mates along and make a day of it if it was a casual thing of course im pretty random so id end up looking like a complete weirdo anyway..........lol

Aimz Radcliffe
yes it is sweet....i will meet dan.....definatly....and real soon b4 i burst! love

StrgzrCndyPixie
cant hav u bursting can we.....lol

Aimz Radcliffe
lol nope!.......

StrgzrCndyPixie
it would b 1 hell of a mess

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
DRACO DRACO DRACO DRACO...!!!!!!!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

b-ball_chick
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....u realy do luv him...lol

Aimz Radcliffe
DAN DAN DAN.... love love love love

b-ball_chick
ya ok i get da messageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

b-ball_chick
lol...DAN LUVA!

b-ball_chick
o ok. well wat if i told u all dan luvas dat there is a contest dat if u win u spend a day w/ him (ya rite-im just testin')

Aimz Radcliffe
lol dat would b cool....but he would hav 2 choose me love love love love love love

b-ball_chick
lol ya.....wat do u ave dat oda gurls dont?lol

b-ball_chick
probably hed pick u cuz hell think u r so down 2 earth lol

witchychiky
definatly Draco Malfoy

b-ball_chick
ya lol! dats wat practicaly all da gurlz here think!lol

b-ball_chick
lol...........

b-ball_chick

Aimz Radcliffe
arrgh! this gal's anoyin me...she keeps sayin dat she luvs tom more dan ani1else but like has she seen my friend???? and den she say's dat all her friends like dan......arrgh! he's mine.. mad

StrgzrCndyPixie
calm down lol

Aimz Radcliffe
She's gettin on my nerves.......sad

~fuoco~
Sirius Black is my #1 outta all the characters in HP
Then Snape, Dumbledore, Fred&George, Lupin, RON (luv him) & Hermione

Aimz Radcliffe
AND HARRY! YA GOTTA LUV HIM

b-ball_chick
ya lol...i do but i just like oda pple betta i mean hes da hero n hes just there lol...

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah he is your typical hero i tend to lean towards the bad guyz instead in this case draco but Aimz Radcliffe at least youll have no compitition 4rm me lol Happy Dance laughing out loud angel big grin

Aimz Radcliffe
lol yea i guess...except there are lots of ppl who still like him..... no

b-ball_chick
ya loadsssssssssssss tell me bout it..bu t if they can ave him y duel on him its like waitin 4 a meal dats never gona coook 2 cook.get it? dont fink so lol

Aimz Radcliffe
yea i'll give him a duel!! :P "Expellearmus!"

StrgzrCndyPixie
TO COOK LOL

Aimz Radcliffe
ohh yea lol

b-ball_chick
lol! ok i knew u guyz wudnt get it lol! but realy y luv him wen u noe u aint gona get him?!(LOL COOK!)

Aimz Radcliffe
u neva no....i mite end up wif him..ya cant just give up!!

b-ball_chick
ya lol....dats wat ma sis says "u neva noe" well gud luck ma eyes r on sum1 else !(lol)

Aimz Radcliffe
lol and hus dat??! tom felton?

crucia
i luv u oliver wood!!!!

draco and oliver and ginny are the best ones

the rock!!!!!!

b-ball_chick
lol ya! no aimz radcliffe some1 i noeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

b-ball_chick
some1 i wish u cud mettttttt *dreamy look* lol im floodin da house im droolin lol JK!(k dat waz lame)

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

Aimz Radcliffe
lol hopefully u meet oliver...*gag*

StrgzrCndyPixie
r u tlkin 2 me?????????????????? cause im nt leanin 2wards oliver

b-ball_chick
neither im i so whu u talkin 2?...............

StrgzrCndyPixie
no 1 at da mo cause no1 is on

b-ball_chick
ooo i wish u were in ma skool oooooo da guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *drool,swoon*

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol im startin to wish 2

Aimz Radcliffe
no soz every1...i fink i put dat in the rong place...

kwonboa
HARRY!!!rock on harry!!

Aimz Radcliffe
YAY!!!! I'll say! Harry and Luna rock!!!!!!!

Every1 no's dat i lurrve Dan!!! Aimz is A HuGe Dan and Harry fan!!!!!! smile Happy Dance reading angel

b-ball_chick
ya!!!!!!!!!

b-ball_chick
N strgzncndypixie i like realy wish u cud like cum 2 ma skool they r like(da guyz) so hot u cud spot they r gud kissers....lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>