Which one first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I have NEVER watched ANY star wars film, but all these threads dedicated to 'em makes me think they must be good.... which one should I start with? and what order after that?

Phoenix
((Ps, I posted it in this one cos it was the first star wars thread, and there isnt just a generic star wars thread))

yerssot
well, trouble is...
if you see the old ones first... you know what it will all lead too, nice, but some things in EpIII won't be a surprise then anymore...

so perhaps you need to start with The Phantom Menace and then to The Attack of the Clones... but the third one will only go to cinemas in 2005! so ... up to you...

Phoenix
k, i could wait until next year... then start watchn 'em!

Phoenix
cos, then i could watch them 1 2 3 4 5 6 7, then watch them in the order in which they were originally released!! ((which is...?))

yerssot
originally it's 4 5 6 then 1 2 3

but those three (4 5 6) are really fun to see smile

Phoenix
k...

i think the dood from number 2 is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

yerssot
that's hayden christensen... if you say so ...

he will be in epIII too wink

see, if you saw the old ones now you would know a big twist in the new movie...

Phoenix
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

yerssot
yeah, see, I don't know how much I can spill the beans for you already

Ushgarak
Nah, watch them 4,5,6,1,2,3 Phoe. The new films will make FAR more sense if you have seen the old.

BackFire349
see the old ones first.

LanceWindu
I'd watch them from 4,5,6 to 1,2,3 first.

Then anytime after that watch them in the new order 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Lyn
Yeah otherwise you will have to wait until 2005, not good laughing
I think LanceWindu's got the best idea, that's what I'd suggest anyway.

Malfoy's chick
I watched them 1,4,6,5,2 because the viseos wern't in the video shop so yeh, but i catched on

Rogue Jedi
check them out...you wont be sorry.

yerssot
no one likes my idea sad

Phoenix
me confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused!! torn between yerssle's idea and the other option...

yerssot
go with the others... I'm outnumbered wink

Phoenix
*hugs yerss*

yerssot
nice reward though wink

Hypernova
Watching it in Ep 4-6 followed by 1 and 2 may not be bad.

Or you can wait until May 2005 when Ep 3 comes out and watch Ep 1 and 2 the week before or something smile

Klear Eyez
Watch the old ones first, dont be a fool.... youll kill it for yourself if you dont.

Rogue Jedi
word up....

finti
I would have started with ANH, but if you want to do it the chronological way you just have to wait until Ep III is released on dvd

Corran
4, 5, 6, 1, 2, threeeeeee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.