jabbas wife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fester
was that jabbas wife watching the pod race with him

if so i wonder what happend to her

smokin'

mechmoggy
Don't think it was, I'm sure that Hutts become female when expecting and turn back into male when the infant is old enough to take care of itself. Though Mrs.Jabba has quite a ring to it dont ya think? laughing out loud

astromech
How do they get *with child* then? sad

mechmoggy
I think it just happens, I'll flick through my EU books tonight to be sure. The virgin jabba also amuses me though! big grin

Darth Ninja
The female Hutt was Gardulla the Hutt.

Plo Koon
Gardulla is Jabba's friend and sometime rival, and both need a Slim-Fast shake.

Darth Ninja
Durga was pretty fat also.

darth fester
dosnt jabbas wife present youve been framed
i think she took over from jeremy beadle

dont worry non uk folk its an english thing smile

ratcat
Now, that WAS damned funny!!!!

Lisa Riley is her name i think, persoanlly I can't stand her. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

darth fester
hey rat cat dont you think that all these americans miss out on not having british tv

ratcat
I couldn't say, I hardly watch any TV anymore.

Ushgarak
Yes they do. And why do they always have to re-make our shows when they port them over? Sigh... at least they learnt a lesson with Red Dwarf.

Seriously, I think American TV networks underestimate the capacities of their audience- as if the American public will ONLY like home-grown stuff. Nonsense, surely?

ratcat
Apart from F1, I only watch 3 shows with any routine. Buffy, Angel and Dark Angel. (All American I know)

Ushgarak
And THAT goes to show something as well. Vast amouints of good telly in the UK is American. And when we DO make sopmthign good, the American Networks insist on re-making (and often ruining) it.

Zereil
I thought Gardulla the Hutt was as well as being a rival, a Relation who happened to be going through the female state of being...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.