Alright, This Is Toooooooo Funny...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Yo, fools! What up?! im guessin that you guessin im Vetkin, right. Well, so much speculation on the subject. Well to tell you the TRUTH, i am not Vetkin. Then why do you have the same ISP's then? Well, the TRUTH is that Im his older brother. If you think thats stupid and untrue, then my wimpy lil bro salutes you. I mean, he just wants to join the fun really. And the only reason he didn't want ppl knowing is coz he didn't want ppl 2 know he's realated to a jackass on these boards. So much in fact that he went ballistic when he blew his own cover (see guys thread) and punched me in the face coz he got so fed up. I sucker punched him in the nuts and was so angry at him, im writin this thread to him. And he was bawling over Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. He's ****in crazy. Unbelievable? Believe it.

Fire
WTF?

Fire
Btw Neo, think it was you, that last thread you made about Vetkin and Linds was way below the belt

I'd expect more from my older bro if I had one

Neo_Version 7
WTF?

Ushgarak
Nonsense. Vetkin claims to be from Canada and your ip is Greek. You also tried to cover up your mistake by editing your post in your Romantic ideas thread by making it look like you were providing the extras to Vetkin when at first it looked like you were just providing the list; you realised your mistake but it was too late.

You don't fool anyone. Vetkin is a sock and will now be banned, this thread is done with and do anything like that again, Neo, and you are out of here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.