i saw 2 towers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
i liked it. but certainly not better than the first movie. the fighting in the end was cool but overall not as good as the first1. do u guyz agree with me?

p.s: when r v gonna c liv tyler nude?

Fire
doubt we ever will
and FOTR is a better movie than TTT imo

XxtinuvielxX
ttt makes me cry the battle of helms deep is sad, especially when that one elf dude dies

XxtinuvielxX
what is his name anyway

Orli'sElf7
Haldir was his name...and yea that was a tearjerker !!!

fini
hmm as in a sense of good movies FOTR was better but i enjoyed TTT more...........probably i wanted to see more stuff in the movie........

i couldn't wait to see gandalf vs the balrog, helm's deep, gandalf's return, GOLLUM(he was great, serkis is a genius) and the ENTS........when i got the trailer for the first time i only wanted to see the ents

Orli'sElf7
tru..and im like bouncing off tha walls waiting for rotk..i wanna c the pellenor fields battle sooooooo bad!!

fini
oh man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................. i cant wait for ROTK...cant wait cant wait, but the trailer made me realise that the sage is gonna end..........now that makes me sad

Orli'sElf7
actually tho...PJ is gonna make a hobbit and is thinkinb about a simarillion....thats wut i was told..mite not b PJ (tho it mite not b as good) but a hobbit WILL BE MADE!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.