Matrix Comic - Think you should read this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sifer
Go to this link:

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/cmp/vanfleet2.html

Have a read, I think you will enjoy. Actually, go read em all, they give you loads of info smile

JediHDM
yeah, i agree, the comics are very good reading, provide insights into Matrix that you cannot get from the movies, such as what happens when an Agent takes over a person.

JediHDM
WHAT THE... Can someone explain to me why there was a child in the body of a full grown man?

The Omega
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/frusty.gif

No. Nononono. (Rips hair out). NOT CHILDREN in the Matrix.

JediHDM> Seems the kid has the ability to change her "digital self" shell in the Matrix.
If this story is true, then two programs have created a program, that can change shell, and SOMEHOW leave the Matrix. THAT is of course only possible, if said program either a) downloads into a person like Smith did, or b) the real world IS a Virtual world, too.

(Sighs) Small kids in the Matrix. I think I'll just go and commit seppuku with a dull tooth-brush now... :/

Sifer
Definately read this one guys:

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/cmp/paul_fallmain.html

The Omega
Oh. That one was cool. Very cool indeed.

The Omega

Sifer
3 becomes 1, 3 becomes 1...where have I heard that before?

Trinity, Smith and Neo sitting in a tree...3 become 1 and all are free....

The Omega

Vim
they use UV lights, that's the same thing they use on the humans to keep vitamin C and other chemicals we can only make from sunglight, or UV rays.

Sifer
Omega: Exactly m8 - Solar power they could do smile But they don't :P

silentfaf
Hey r these's comics just online or can we buy them i rather feel the paper when i read them lol.

icon
okay, i'm lost a bit. any theorys on how hope was unplugged. The most logical I came up with is that the programs inserted the code into a young child from an orphanage, kinda like how neo had the one's code inserted into him. I've also been spending some time with a bottle tonight, so sorry if this doesn't make sense wink

sith_darth_jay
great stories. Though U have to remember that they were not written by the wachowskis, so we shouldn't relay on the too much

Sifer
Errrm ALL of them are concepts by Andy and Larry Wachowski. The writers and artists are chosen by the Wachowki's. So yes, we should rely on them smile

EDIT: And all of them are gonna become available to buy in stores. But they will always be free online. Even the ones which haven't been released yet, will be released online free as well as in the store.

JediHDM
yes, it is the same as the "Star wars" books... Lucasarts will not allow someone to write a book unless they follow a preset plot, and Lucasarts edits them. The Wachowski's control everything that is called "Matrix", even the comics.

What Sifer said...

Korri
nice rhyme its quite cute!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.