[color=seagreen]The Crash Thread[/color]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
Hello.

I was just looking around OTF and i see ALL these threads about members, Deniro, Vet, Neo, Silver etc. etc. so i decided to make a thread about... ME!

So what do you like, dislike about me?

DeNiro
i like how u r cool lookin and how u drew urself and it looks alot like u and by cool lookin i just mean like a genuien guy not like im gay or nothin but ne way u r just cool so lets giv it up for crash and hey u want to go to the tavern ill buy u a beer and u can take a drag of my weed

DeNiro
i also like how ****in mad u get u remind me of me cause i get mad alot and also u nevre give up once u have an opinion and ok im done kissing ur ass now i think i might have gotten some hair on my lips *spits*

Crash_Overload
I don't do drugs. (caffine being a drug)

Tired Hiker
I don't like you crash because you are always overloading. Just kidding, you are bomb!

silver_tears
*shivers at the thought* thanks deniro stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
OHH! and about the title, Well, It was worth a try.

DeNiro
no prablamo wink

silver_tears
but i still luv ya wink

DeNiro
how cant u sweetie muaaaa blows a kiss to silver

silver_tears
hehehe muah http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/winkiss.gif

Crash_Overload
But lets just NOT turn this into another crushes thread. almost EVERY thread in this forum has something of that nature. And every thread around that time has bad things and broken hearts. so lets STEAR away from that.

DeNiro
i just gave my dad a tittie twister

silver_tears
broken hearts never
deniro knows i luv him wink

LindsIsTightK
stick out tongue It's all good Crash, you know I luv ya wink

eminem/the one
deniro you funny

Crash_Overload
*sigh* love

badkittykitty
your thread is a trip wink

Crash_Overload
KITTY! i meant to PM you, but your NEW sig is a blast.

Okay back to me. jk.

badkittykitty
haha thanks sugar,okay your green letters are out of site!

Rogue Jedi
pretty cool.id like blue ones...howd you do that?

Crash_Overload
Okay. When you go to "post reply" you see smiley faces. underthat you should see "color" and an arrow. You can clik on the arrow and chose the colr. Then there would be awindow that appereas. type what you want in there, then click ok. Then you can arrange what you typed in paragraphes and all in the main type box. OR ounce you have done this a few times, you can remeber the color you chose and do this TYPE TEXT HERE but without the space btw

Crash_Overload
Okay, T.H. I hope you like this:

DeNiro
what does ur lil symbol mean crash ur lil what ever it is that green thingy

Crash_Overload
Just my symbol I came up with 4 years ago.

It is my copyright. Also, when i started to fist skeyches, (it came from a doodle) I wanted to draw a Bald Eagle. Also, I started to use the concept I came up with for the blade of the Grim Riper's Sych.

Basically, what It means (if you put the two concepts together) Is Swift Conquest. (don't ask) So I say it is my copyright, And it means swift conquest.

eminem/the one
cool

Crash_Overload
OKAY! T.H. this is THE GOOD ONE! it is exactly the same size pixelwies, but smaller kb wise. And yes, that is why it isn't as sharp.

Frosty Beverage
i just decided to bump the last possible unclosed, unmoved thread in the OTF

Acherontia
Damn you :-p now its going to be lost in the middle.

Its now pointless, mods please close my thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.