KMC Convention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
If u guys think this is a good idea i think we should do this i say in the next five years preffable five years from now we i can actully go to sumthing like this i say we all hole a kmc convention where all of the members come to one place and we all meet eachother have dinner and just throw a big party and have fun then we pick a place and state that everyone agrees on and we go but atleast 50 people have to come or 30 but ne way what do u guys think five years from now when most of us will be like 20 and stuff and we can actully go on our own free will make the plans and do this good idea our bad

eminem/the one
why for we can meet a whole bunch of perverts

LindsIsTightK
I think that is the best idea ever, I was actually thinking of that myself smile

eminem/the one
well comeing from a airhead

DeNiro
how dare u say that i have made so many great friends on this website and u have been here for what five days and u already say that i cant belive that i am really disappointed

FallingBlue
if its in five years than yah i could make it, cause by then ill be drivin

great idea deniro, i would love to go to that!

DeNiro
and how ****in dare u say that to linds linds is a great person and far from an air head ****in dont post on this thread again i wouldnt want u at our convention ne way

eminem/the one
i can say whatever the **** i want and dont ever talk about james like you did deniro i love him and trust him so **** you

LindsIsTightK
FIRST OF ALL, DONT CALL ME AN AIRHEAD! second of all, we need to stop fighting because we are ALL going to get in trouble

eminem/the one
shut of you airhead

FallingBlue
yah, em, stfu with your damn hollow flames....

eminem/the one
talk in ****ing english dumbass

DeNiro
if u get my thread closed down so help me god i will make ur stay on this site a living hell noone likes u ne way why dont u just leave and trust me we can overthow u and get ur ****in ass kicked off this site so fast it will make ur smart ass mouth spin and go find a real bf and not some comptuer nerd that is prolly gay ne way if he likes u so **** off ddont post on my thread ne more if u know what is good for u

FallingBlue
LMFAO! it is english you moron, ever heard of abbreviations?

LindsIsTightK
I am so f**king pissed right now I dont even know what to say

badkittykitty
eto your making a real a$$ out of your self,
deniro i will be there,it will be a lot of fun

eminem/the one
**** you he is more of a man then you ok you diss him ever again i will kill your ass and you spelled probley wrong dumbass and your the computer nerd dude oh i am so scared of you deniro go **** you self

pablo007
Eminem if there's an airhead in this forums it's you. ****in' loser, no one likes you at school do they ?

eminem/the one
i have alot of friends also i like to **** all da boys and they like to **** me ohhh give me head

FallingBlue
lol, so your an airhead, a *****, and a ****, that's great

LindsIsTightK
OK SO I AM PRETTY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW TOO BUT I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING.

If we dont stop, not only are we going to get in trouble by the mods, but they will get in trouble by the law. They have rules and regulations that they have to follow otherwise bad things can happen. So for the sake of KMC, can we PLEASE, calm down?

eminem/the one
yea yea i am bored anyway

FallingBlue
fine, you know, the mods can just delete these posts anyway

DeNiro
all i have been doing is drinking margaritas all night and posting so yeah i was a comptuer nerd tonight at least i dont get gf's over the comptuer wow is that gay go get a real person u moron not a cold comptuer screen and o yeah now u r threating to kill me that is going to go over really good with the mods. and im really afriad of a 15 year old girl that cant even find a date i got friends in the hells angels biker gang hun i think i can deal with ne thing and thaks everyone that posted that is a true member and liked my idea

pablo007
It would kick ass Deniro, you should really carry this thing.

eminem/the one
me to

pablo007
you too what ?

DeNiro
to show u guys how much i like u i would pay for everything if i knew u guys would come thats how much of a impact u people have made on my life ur all great friends and i would buy all the food and all the shit nesscary for a party like this so we can all go cause meeting u guys would just be great and yes lets stop posting bad shit cause i dont want kmc gettin in troubel

eminem/the one
alright i am sorry

pablo007
yeah only one more year and I'm 18 babies !

eminem/the one
cool

pablo007
eminem seriously where did u get the nerve to call such a sweet girl an airhead ?

FallingBlue
nah, i wouldnt let you but it all man! I always gotta pay my own meal

eminem/the one
why does she not want me as a friend

DeNiro
no no no i am done sayin bad shit but u cantnot take back ne of the stuff u said and expect us to like u there is no chance noone says that to us we r like a family here and u come in a after 5 days or whatever start ur self out like this there is no possbile way i would forget this and i am going to ask to get this thread closed and then i a going to start a new one tommor

pablo007
she doesnt want u as a friend ?? what a catastropheeeee !!!!

FallingBlue
scroll up and look at how you act, maybe that will answer some things....

eminem/the one
what ever i dont like any of you and as a family you sure treat people wrong family always forgives

LindsIsTightK
Well you cant just walk into our family and expect us to love you, that takes time

eminem/the one
it hurts when someone does not want to be ur friend you wouldn't understand

FallingBlue
and you CERTAINLY cant walk into our family and insult us, then expect us to like you...

eminem/the one
leave me alone sad

badkittykitty
yep lots of time it takes for friends,I dont think you are going to have much more left any way eto

eminem/the one
what do u mean sis

FallingBlue
im not trying to insult you, im just telling you, you expect too much, give it time, relax, and when we try to give you advice (like dont make a thread just to chat) listen, we've been around the block before, and made your mistakes, we're only trying to help

eminem/the one
alright can i be in the family

badkittykitty
deniro this was a nice idea any way

pablo007
no

FallingBlue
thats not for me to say, as i dont even know if im in the family, lol

eminem/the one
yea i guess it was

DeNiro
i wish i waited till tommorw to post this thread i am really really just disappoitned and upset i ant belive that she thinks that after a few days we will fall in luv with her and let her insult us and then have us forgive her i just dont see why she cant understand that lets stop posting on this thread before another out burst happens cause i dont want KMC or ne of my friends gettin in troubel

LindsIsTightK
ETO you arent getting off the hook, you cant go back that easily. You are on ALL of our bad sides now, and that is not helping

eminem/the one
sorry

pablo007
Yeah this family rocks and u insulted us. We don't want u capicce ?

eminem/the one
fine

BackFire349
well if you insult the 'family' of course said family wont want you to be a part of it, making meaningless apologies in no way makes up for bad and mean behavior, and stop calling linds an airhead.

LindsIsTightK
Thank you for your support Backfire big grin

BackFire349
anything for a pretty face smile

LindsIsTightK
Well atleast some people here will stick up for me smile

blue angel
i would who are you

BackFire349
i always stick up for cute girls.

blue angel
i would stick up 4 her who is she

BackFire349
a member here. there was a member earlier who went nuts and started insulting everyone, but she's gone now luckily.

badkittykitty
..or still lurking..I am on guard now

blue angel
she sounds mean that eminem girl

LindsIsTightK
Yes she sure is shifty

blue angel
do u think she will come back i hope not

badkittykitty
sad she might be here now..we might never no. but ppl always show there true colors eventually

blue angel
i am kinda scared she was real mean

badkittykitty
people can be that huh?

blue angel
be what

badkittykitty
real mean,ahh even i can be sometimes

BackFire349
yeah, next time she comes on, we should let her know she's forgiven, everyones entitled to one bad day.

FallingBlue
but i bet when your real mean you have good reason to be bkk, unlike someone *looks at himself in the mirror* wait..*looks at eminem* there we go

Tired Hiker
Slim shady.

Storm
that' s sweet

Tired Hiker
I guess maybe vetkin was the real slim shady after all.

BackFire349
vetkin was a simple fool

LindsIsTightK
Neo was the simple fool, since it was his split personality afterall wink

badkittykitty
Cybil ,I told ya guys,we havent seen the last of slim shady,eminem did give me reasons falling blue

yerssot
you'd be surprised of the teamspirit here from time to itme linds wink

robincooper
i think it's a brill idea personly id go!

Fire
yea me too, but I don't think I could make it

Tired Hiker
Fire, you better be there you saucy man child!

Ushgarak
Geez, you people... I must say, I am a little worried aout the idea this thread has put forwards that you have to be 'approved' by the 'family' before you are worth anything. I shall try and deal with Eminem/Blue Angel but I am going to ATTEMPT a softly approach which I think will be of far more benefit than simple confrontation in the threads. She is a problem, that is true, but then to make her look like she was shut out by some kind of group consensus was not very helpful.

MEANWHILE. If people have threads about particular subjects- open them in the GDF! If you open a thread like this in the off-topic area, prepare for it to be ruined for that is how things work here.

Tired Hiker
Hey Ush, its five thirty four in the morning here in california. What time is it there. I'm an insomniac tonight.

Ushgarak
Oh, err, it was about half past one in the afternoon here when you wrote that

silver_tears
i read the first few pages and man thats so shocking http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif
but th convention thing is a great idea big grin thumb up

DeNiro
I usally agree with u BF but i dont think so this wasnt like a one time thing she kept it up through out the night

silver_tears
didnt she like u before deniro.....
maybe she got upset when u didnt like her back whistle

badkittykitty
totally it sucked

pablo007
Pathetic isn't she ?

silver_tears
i mean how desperate can u get stick out tongue
theres more than one guy here winkwhistle thankfully wink

DeNiro
yeah but i am the ultimate guy dont ya know that wink

silver_tears
no actually i dont winkwhistle

Ryan10000000000
!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.