i am sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eminem/the one
please except my appology i am a freak out person cant we start over

LindsIsTightK
I myself am not giving you a second chance. And that is pure and simple my final decision.

You called me an airhead, expected me to be your friend after you had made 5 posts, and on top of that you disrespected some of my closest friends. That is not ok. Here at KMC we are a family and we do not just let people walk in without earning their way. I was a newbie once myself, I would know. You crossed a line and there is no turning around. My best advice to you would be to leave KMC and to not come back.

eminem/the one
airhead shut up

FallingBlue
yah, what linds said, even though i dont really care if you stay or go, long as you shut up

eminem/the one
shut up

Tired Hiker
I'm sorry too neo. I'm sorry for you. You'll grow out of this.

eminem/the one
**** your sister

DeNiro
everyone stop and listen to me

eminem/the one
what

badkittykitty
quick calling my pals names and whats with you stealing deniros ava? if you were here I'd punch you in the face!

DeNiro
look i wish i spotted this sooner all she is doing is trying to make us mad and get us all kicked off the site i am guessing she has my avatar i dont care im not going to get mad cause she wants me to get made i wont giv her the satifaction or the time of day i say we all iggnore her and leave her alone because why fight sumthin u cant control i cant stop her from takin my avart or saying al the rude things she said so im just going to let her be and wait for a mod to throw her off because folks that is all we can do at this point just leave her alone the mods will take care of this on for us

eminem/the one
your to old fatty and your weird bring it

FallingBlue
probably the smartest thing all night, im with you deniro, but before i totally stop, i would like to say, piss off eto, you little worm! rolling on floor laughing

LindsIsTightK
laughing out loud LMFAO LMFAO laughing out loud

pablo007
My God talk bout a friendless, pathetic, fat, pimply, virgin (eminem/the one)

DeNiro
dont make fun that what she wants just forget her and let the mods take care of this

pablo007
Yeah let's just ignore her.

eminem/the one
thank god now i can say anything

BackFire349
you make a thread apologizing then you insult people who dont accept it, wow, beautiful logic

finti
no you cant, you better think about changing your attitude

diegocala
sounds like neo v.7...

BondJamesBond
One and the same? Oh I will kick his ass...where is he??

Crash_Overload
what you just said goes soooo well with your avatar!

Crash_Overload
Hopfully you will get lost MnM/1. You just make this thread to appoligize, then just insult everyone. Get lost b!tch. There is no room for people like you here. Eccept Neo v7. lol (just kidding neo!)

J_To_The_P
Don't filter her stupidity, we're all better people then her, who shouldn't give her a laugh by telling her our real emotions toward her, and STOP calling Lindsay an airhead, and picking on everyone else, as if your hurting our feelings, and not just making us more angry at you.

J_To_The_P
So let her just do as she will, hopefully the Mods will see she is doing nothing positive for the forum and ban her.

Fire
WTF is this about

diegocala
we thinks that NEO v.7 is a gender bender

Corran
sweet.

Fire
okie whatever...

Corran
Oh wait, that's not a good thing is it?

Fire
no idea corran

diegocala
Neo is role playing with different persona's
A girl
A dick, and
A womanizer

He seems to be Neo v.7, Vetkin, and ememin/the one

Corran
a budding actor then?

diegocala
*snaps fingers twice in the air*
"brilliant"

Fire
well another sock that needs banning and neo too

KidRock
I R confused

Fire
well that happens from Time to Time

must_kill_Santa
hey you guys i know alot of you dont like me but some do and i gave her a second chance and know we're friends shes just a bit fustrated like i am at times

BackFire349
something is wrong with her.

LindsIsTightK
Yes I agree, I think she has a mental disorder or something

must_kill_Santa
not if you give her a chance i mean you gave me a chance

Neo_Version 7
Hey, I aint eminem/the one. My bro is Vetkin but seriously now, I dont know mnm/one. finti can prove my right!

Rogue Jedi
santa is quite the mack daddy tonight.

BackFire349
i did give her a chance, and she attacked me personally again, i have no patience for idiocy that extreme

Neo_Version 7
who votes we kick out eminem the one? She stinks, boooooooo!!

must_kill_Santa
Rj its morning and i dont know where this personality is coming from but you know i dont think she should call my friends names but shes still my friend as well

LindsIsTightK
MKS we are on a diff time zone then you, its 1:45 in the morning for me wink Anyways she pissed a lot of people off so there is nothing to be done about it anymore

must_kill_Santa
i know its 9:45 here in the morning but still

BackFire349
its 1:45 for me too, you live in california Linds?

must_kill_Santa
i live in England

LindsIsTightK
Nah I live in Washington BF, right near Seattle smile

BackFire349
oh. my cousin used to live there.

LindsIsTightK
yeah I like it here, except for the rain, that part sucks sad

BackFire349
yeah, thats why she left...i think....

must_kill_Santa
its sunny here at the mo

Tired Hiker
Hey Linds, me and my hiker buddies made a journey through Mt Olympia, ring a bell?

LindsIsTightK
yes it does, although I dont venture over to that side of Washington often, Ive never been to interested in the other side of the Puget Sound

must_kill_Santa
wow funny how things can change subject just like that

Fire
well this is OT

must_kill_Santa
i know but someone says one thing and the whole subject changes

Capt_Fantastic
Wow, this guy/girl/thing has quite the case of diarrhea of the mouth!

Fire
okie...

Tired Hiker
Who, Vetkin? I think he killed his parents and lives alone now.

happy kine
sometimes you just have to.

Tired Hiker
a good fart can bring both pain and joy and warmth!

happy kine
and relief

royal_jester
It is wonderful that the subject got changed...This isn't a website where you go bash someone. Let the MODS take care of it..by either banning the person or something else. Just watch it ->YOU might say something to someone else and YOU might end up getting BANNED from this site!

Fire
what the f*ck

royal_jester
Are you talking to me?

MarioX
Nope

Crash Overload

lil bitchiness
So like, whats the point of bumping this thread?

Crash Overload
I don't know... but I thought Vikkie was back sad

TrAnCeDuO
dammit i missed out owning another noob...ah well...theres always next timebig grin

m!$hA
argh embarrasment
edited

JToTheP
Who bumped this crap? blink

lil bitchiness
whistle sorry what.

DeNiro
God i sound like such a pussy in the first page of this thread stick out tongue

Kosta
HAHA, Indeed. Wow, good find though! laughing out loud

Daedalus
I've missed something here haven't I?

JToTheP
LMAO!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing OMG, I almost choked on my gatorade!!!!! laughing

shellie
laughing omg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.