TPM DVD - YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat

queeq
Well, I bought my DVD player for US$260. And that one was abit more expensive since I wanted one without the regional restrictions. Which means I can play DVD's from both the US and Europe. So, that's not to bad I think. A cheap one costs about US$150 here.

JediOasis
I got mine for $100 at Wal-Mart rolling on floor laughing

queeq
There you go. Not too bad. Everyone should have one.

finti
Yeah its fun living in the most expensive country on earth. Taxation is our brand, the Norwegian government must be dark side users cuz they are so greedy. sad mad

ratcat

Darth Ninja
It's good to be back. The scene where Anakin fights the rodian kid is in the novel. Naturally, Master Qui-Gon Jinn breaks up the fight.

Ushgarak
I still don't want that scene in. People will think it is evidence of Anakin's Dark Side. I prefer it as it is now, where Anakin is squeaky-clean except for his mother-related fear that only the Jedi can detect.

ALL his outward failings should appear in Episodes II and III.

ratcat
I'd like to see the scene in the desert where Anakin svaes the injured Tusken Raider.

If the alleged seen of Tuskens and Skmi actually exists in Episode-II then added that seen into episode-I would make add great value.

darth fester
hey finti you cant complain about norway
i met some norwegian girls in monaco a few years ago hubba hubba they were hot

ive also got a norway national football top because i thought they would do well in the world cup

queeq
Looks like you have a fan, finti.

queeq
Actually, I think the fighting scene with the Rodian is pretty cool. It shows Anakin is just a normal boy and normal boys fight. Now, young Anakin has almost Angelic features of perfection and goodness. That scene will balance it a bit.

Zereil
Back to the DVD it may be the forces of marketing but I heard that Lucas was planning on doing all 6 movies with all the extra bits, trailers and making ofs in 2006/7 running up to the 30th Anniversary...

finti
Its a diffrence between the Norwegian people and our prices and taxation system. The Norwegians are great, our system is not.
And at least we beat Brazil in WC 98 rolling on floor laughing smile stick out tongue smile big grin they are no match.

Zereil
I beleive you i your statement that the people are great and the system are not so why not then alleviate the problem and create a new system. In general to lower Taxation and to stop inflation would be to raise interest rates temporarily which will improve savings and also gain more money for banks from debtors before then lowering them agin by which point money held will have been worth more and yet the market in theory not having time to as it were spike the ball and creating a boom that leads to recession...

Ushgarak
Stop showing off, buddy...

Zereil
Sorry wasn't aware I was doing so I dont wish to offend...

queeq
Offending is what we want you for around here. evil face

Ushgarak
It was just the showing off of your political credentials... but I sense a change in Master for Zereil if I'm not careful...

queeq
A change? Can't have that. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.