LindsIsTightK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
This girl has been around here for quite some time and she deserves a forum don't u think ? Well here's a poll so you can see if you like her or not.

eminem/the one
she is a air head

FallingBlue
I like Linds, nothing at all wrong with her, shes nice ^^

eminem/the one
AIRHEAD

pablo007
Seriously eminem, u think you'll fool us with DeNiro's Avatar and shit I forgot to put the poll option. So say if u like ehr ot not.

pablo007
Seriously eminem, u think you'll fool us with DeNiro's Avatar and shit I forgot to put the poll option. So say if u like her ot not.

eminem/the one
i dont like airheads k and i am nottrying to fool u

DeNiro
yeah i think i pretty much own the arnie avatar ne way so let her rent it if it makes her happy and oo yeah i luv linds she is one of the coolest peeps here without a doubt

badkittykitty
she's one of coolest ppl here ,and no one gives a flying shit about what you like any way eto,your a flake

Tired Hiker
Bad time to start this thread Pablo. Good intentions, but there's a psycho on the loose.

pablo007
Agree.

eminem/the one
strong words from a threatning old lady

DeNiro
yeah pab u should have waitied till tommorw when MnM/1 wont be here ne more

eminem/the one
why so long till i leave

badkittykitty
how about if they are from me..what did you call again...sure the mods would love to know...

eminem/the one
what did you call again what the hell does that mean

badkittykitty
you know what I mean little girl go ahead call me something..take your best shot.

eminem/the one
hmmmmmmm you pick

badkittykitty
to bad your a fake.

Tired Hiker
We all know this DeNiro, regarding your avatar. No worries there. And yes, Linds is cool. I wonder what this chick neo will come back as next.

eminem/the one
oh badkittykitty your a old hag

Tired Hiker
DOH!! Sorry, I assumed he'd come back as a chick and that is sort of degrading toward women, so my apologies.

Tired Hiker
Than by god, I love old hags.

eminem/the one
i am not comeing back this place sucks

pablo007
NOOOOO !!! PLEEEASEEEE ! YOU ARE NECESARRRYYY !!!! DONT GOOOO !!!!

ahahahahahahaha

FallingBlue
YES! big grin finally!

badkittykitty
shit is that it? you can say I am a old hag,but i dont have to pm every man in here just to get them to tell they like me,i get that 'cause I got style,i dont have to beg for any thing like you

eminem/the one
yea right your joking i ain dumb

eminem/the one
ok ***** **** horror petifyle airhead sunofabitch loser old hag

badkittykitty
awh we love you to you little whipper snapper

Tired Hiker
oh boy.

eminem/the one

badkittykitty
and you were cracking on my spelling haha your so jealous of me you cant see straight,just be quite eto

eminem/the one
jealous of you why would i be jealous of a greesy hag

Tired Hiker
The oh boy was not for you bbk, and '****' is so uncreative its like reading another one of your regular posts, neo.

eminem/the one
alright mofo

badkittykitty
how's the begging going rover,I mean eto?

eminem/the one
bark ruff what do you want to have sex with me your saying i am begging

badkittykitty
to young honey

FallingBlue
so to you, begging can only be for sex? so, that would mean your used to begging for sex right? and you called bkk a ****...

LindsIsTightK
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO hahahahahaha laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

badkittykitty
well she did pm every guy and girl here big grin laughing out loud

eminem/the one
OH YEA I LOVE SEX I LOVE TO BEG RUFF RUFF

FallingBlue
and girl? lol! laughing out loud laughing out loud

eminem/the one
YOU WANT ME DONT U

badkittykitty
linds i am sorry about this in your thread...i'll make you a new one when our stalker is gone

eminem/the one
SEX ME SEX ME SO GOOD OHHHHH YES AHHHHH GIVE IT TO ME

FallingBlue
oh hell yah, your all i dream about doll roll eyes (sarcastic)

badkittykitty
you cant be that lucky sister

eminem/the one
THEN **** ME

eminem/the one
DONT GET IN THE MIDDLE KITTY

LindsIsTightK
You guys I dont need a thread to know that people like me as a person. And can we please just stop all of this, it isnt even nescessary at all

badkittykitty
I dont think falling blue was really talking to you eto,you remind me of the movie the exorcist,shut up already

FallingBlue
fine....sorry for ruining your thread linds

badkittykitty
okay linds your right enough

eminem/the one
AHHHHH I AM GIVING HEAD RIGHT NOW DONT BOTHER ME

badkittykitty
thank god finti is here can you stop this mess?

FallingBlue
yah, i hope he can close all this stuff and get rid of eto, so we can give these good ppl proper respect wtihout the spam!

badkittykitty
yeah falling blue,this was a really fun place,I cant believe i fell into the name calling trap,damn

BackFire349
linds is about as far from an airhead as a person can be.

LindsIsTightK
big grin Thank you Backfire

FallingBlue
to bkk: aye...and alot of it was my fault, i should have ignored her...

badkittykitty
yeah she's real sweet too!

LindsIsTightK
Thanks you guys, thats real nice of you, but I asked Ush to close this thread as soon as you can so I am hoping he will

Tired Hiker
Yeah. raver I feel like raving right now.

yerssot
how nice linds! people want to suck up to you and you shoot them down... I like that wink

Ushgarak
Closing at the request of Lindsay.

Please be more considerate about whom you open threads about, people. Like- ASK FIRST.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.