New KMC Convention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok lets try this agian without turing into a horrible mess i want to see what eveyone think about this and noone poast ne thing negitive please thank you -DeNiro-

If u guys think this is a good idea i think we should do this i say in the next five years preffable five years from now we i can actully go to sumthing like this i say we all hole a kmc convention where all of the members come to one place and we all meet eachother have dinner and just throw a big party and have fun then we pick a place and state that everyone agrees on and we go but atleast 50 people have to come or 30 but ne way what do u guys think five years from now when most of us will be like 20 and stuff and we can actully go on our own free will make the plans and do this good idea our bad

silver_tears
it sounds cool but so u know in five years most of us will not be 20 big grin

DeNiro
yeah i know but like me and linds and crash and other swill then be old enough to go there without premission on our own free will but ne way how old r u

silver_tears
im lindsays age big grin

DeNiro
im asked linds i know the turth evil face

silver_tears
i didnt say i mind wink

LindsIsTightK
I think its a great idea, but in 5 years, I will be 22 wink

silver_tears
we cant wait linds wink

Ushgarak
Our last attempt to meet- for Attack of the Clones- didn;t work out.

We have ALWAYS intended for forum members to meet in 2005 for the final Star Wars film.

silver_tears
eww star wars stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
Well I am not majorly into Star Wars but thats cool, cept I dont have the money to buy a plane ticket right now either

Corran
you have 18 months to start saving then.

LindsIsTightK
Hey I will be graduated in 2005 big grin YAY ME

KidRock
ill be 19 in five years! kick asss

must_kill_Santa
i wil be too and i think it would be really good but ill probably be in Drama college so unless we meet in London or some where i wont be able to go

FallingBlue
ill be 19 in five years, so yah i could probably make it

must_kill_Santa
wow e're all the same age

DeNiro
ill be 20 in five years and i will deffintly go to it if we have it but i wouldnt go to the 2005 thing cause i will only be 17 so i wouldnt get permission from the parentals but ne way i say we just meet sumwhere that is really cool and we all decide where to go preffarble sumwhere that isnt far away from everyone

silver_tears
well some people live in like australia and such stick out tongue

DeNiro
i know sucks for them i mean sumwhere that everyone can get to easy and is not hard to get like a passport to like new york/chicago/L.A/ sumwehre round there if we met in chaicgo i woud luv that i would only have to drive 40 miles to get there

silver_tears
i plan on travelling during university wink so much fun

Crash_Overload
THAt would be sooo cool. I think that in five years I would even have my own plane! I could just Fly there! the only $ i would have to spend is for the hotel and resturant, and of cours all the activities we will probly do together.

silver_tears
well arent u the lucky one crash stick out tongue

KidRock
hmm if im 19 and in college i can drive to chicago..LA would be tooo far...and new york in 30 mins away lol

Corran
It'll be in London anyhow, all this talk of Chicago and LA is just foolish nonsense.

Tired Hiker
We should all meet in New Zealand and dress up like Lord Of The Rings characters and frolic in the back country. Pretend like were battling orcs n stuff.

DeNiro
LMAO laughing out loud thats funny i think maybe even arizona cause of two reasons i luv thats state cause thats where i want to go to colege and not to mention deigo would be able to go fo sho stick out tongue

Ushgarak
The Star Wars meeting will be in London.

DeNiro
shit i wish i could come but ne way star wars i dont even like that movie that much ne way *waits to get beatin by like the one million star wars fans here*

Tired Hiker
I get to be Han Solo in Carbonite!

Tired Hiker
beats deniro with a yellow light saber.

DeNiro
o by the way i know this is a movie forum but it seems to me we do much more drinking in the tavern then we talk about movies i say we go to a bar big grin

Neo_Version 7
Im up, mate!

KidRock
deNiro me u and diego can have our own little partay in arizona while all of KMC are in london having fun lol we can get boozed up and run naked through the nearby mall lol wink sounds great

LindsIsTightK
I will be working in the hotel business by then, so whatever city we decided to meet up in, I can set us up a big party there, I dont know about getting cheaper rates though

Crash_Overload
tiiiiiight

pablo007
Arizona would be perfect for me cuz I go there all the time and I even got a house there. It's a two hour drive from where I live in Mexico.

Dexx
pfft.stick out tongue..how convenient for ya. Why not make it...ergh..new york, eh?

LindsIsTightK
I thought New York would be a good place myself

Dexx
well, it's way farther to me than london, but..hey...i had to say something

LindsIsTightK
Where you from Dexx?

Dexx
Romania

LindsIsTightK
blink Is that in Greece?? I'm not good with geography............ embarrasment

Dexx
What the f**k?..are you serious?!?!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

silver_tears
its a country linds laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
Hey the only Romania I have ever heard of is roman noodles

Dexx
so are you proud of it?? blink

LindsIsTightK
Well it just so happens that I have never taken a geography class before stick out tongue so Im not crying over the fact that I dont know where Romania is.

Anyways, is Romania a country full of mean people? stick out tongue

Dexx
it doesn't matter if you've taken classes or not....(how can you not take any classes att all...it's obligatory around here)
Some things are just general knowledge material...

LindsIsTightK
Not general knowledge for me, our required history classes are mostly US History and any history that has to do with the US roll eyes (sarcastic) But I take a geography class my senior year

silver_tears
romania is a country that borders bulgaria and hungary and moldova and ukraine big grin where im from happy

Dexx
ooh..ukraine...didn't know
yup...ukraine is to our north and north-east
we have yugoslavia (what's left of it) to our south-west also

DeNiro
im up for that sounds good but i got to be realll drunk to run through the mall naked with u kid rock wink

silver_tears
im sure the people there wouldnt mind stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
So Irene are you gonna come to the KMC convention?

silver_tears
of course .......shiftyeek!whistle im already looking forward to it big grin

DeNiro
i like how intensivley we r talkin about this and it is like 5 yars away i think we should start planning this now so when the time comes everything is perfect is that a bad idea or good

LindsIsTightK
Well I think that people should start throwing out REALISTIC locations of where we could meet at. Like if only one person lives in that location, it obviously isn't very convienent, so does anyone have any good ideas of where to meet?

silver_tears
i say we not get our hope up too high who knows whatll happen in five years we may leave on the other end of the worldstick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
Who knows how many of these people will even still be members, thats what I'm saying

silver_tears
i agree big grin

LindsIsTightK
Well unless I die, or something EXTREMELY life altering happens to me, I will still be here

silver_tears
hehehe we're looking forward to that linds stick out tongue
i mean u sticking round of course big grin

LindsIsTightK
I cant imagine leaving KMC, it would be like I lost my right arm

silver_tears
we of course dont want you to leave *big hug* big grin

DeNiro
all i know is that i will prolly get kicked off sumhow not cause of my attuide or nothing but by a mistake i did and i wont be able to post cause i had a simliar thing happen to me on my other forum website and what a web stie that was it was a bodybuilding one and they had a hole forum dedicated to posting naked ladies and this one guy aline8r posted like 5000 post and had like 8 pics in each thread and i was like god damn lol

LindsIsTightK
*hugs Irene back* We are just a big happy family

silver_tears
thanks for that deniro sick

silver_tears
and yes we are lindsay big grin

LindsIsTightK
Well Deniro, KMC isnt big on banning people so I wouldnt worry

DeNiro
i honestly wouldnt know what city we should do it in does everyone agree tht maybe it should be in america???

LindsIsTightK
I think it should be because we have a lot of members from the US and Canada combined, so atleast that takes care of a couple of countries. But the mods are all over in Europe somewhere.......................

silver_tears
i say it should be the north pole equally far from everyone big grinlaughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
thats Irene for us roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
sumwhere warm thats all i got to say

LindsIsTightK
I think we should meet in a big well known city that can also be known as a vacation spot

DeNiro
VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LindsIsTightK
Deniro that would seriously be so awesome, plus, that place is really cheap down there

DeNiro
if we go to vegas then we r going in 5 years and four month then i will be 21 and be able to gabmbel so i aint going to vegas till i am at leagla age to loose my money big grin

LindsIsTightK
Well whatever, we will figure something out, why dont we do a convention every five years?

DeNiro
i say every 2 years and i am going to bed later

LindsIsTightK
bye bye Deniro wink

Tired Hiker
He'll be back, get it. . . ."I'll Be Back." His avatar, swharzzengger. he he. Okay I'm a dork.

LindsIsTightK
blink Yes you are a dork, but we love you all the same TH wink

Tired Hiker
I know, I'm pretty hard not to love, especially since I look just like Fifty Cent.

badkittykitty
ohh and we all know how darling he is roll eyes (sarcastic)

LindsIsTightK
Wow TH, I thought you were white stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Nope, I'm purple.

silver_tears
thats cool too big grin

yerssot
*runs in*
*starts drinking*

Crash_Overload
I say somewhere in west america. (next to pacifc, just soo much tigher, and hotter) And easpecially with an airport. stick out tongue

DeNiro
T H r u really not white cause i was like 100% sure u were thats funny u think u know a person and u dont really know shit about them lol

KidRock
new york would be perfect for me. im 30 mins away.

kezie
i love new york God bless america my home sweet home 911 this thursday

DeNiro
fu*ckin terriost may they all burn in hell ok i aint going to talk ne more polistics but eveery one this is kezie got pm'ed by kezie and kezie is a very cool person so lets all welcome her/him sorry dont know if what u r right now lol but ne way lets say howdy to kezie and kid rock u know very well we arent going to host it in a town that u live by u probly r kicked out of every bar there cause u run naked through them all to much eek!

KidRock
lol sadly its true.

DeNiro
haha im just paly Mr. rock i think new york would be sweet its kinda close to me ne way so i woudnt mind it

diegocala
I love NYC!

DeNiro
i also do but i am from the windy city so i luv that place more well i dont live there but i am close by in like a richie suburb

diegocala
Oh, I like chi-town as well!

DeNiro
i hope to god i can go to ur old colege i swear that would be awesome to go to ASU cause that is like one of the bigest party coleges not to mention u live there if i do end up going there ill be sure to look u up and ill buy ya a drink but make sure this isnt in a homo eratic way i know for a fact u would have turned that shit around on me lol

diegocala
Actually, we (ASU) did not make the Party list this year!

DeNiro
it sure will once i get there and as u notice i didnt put ne smilies like i am kidding

bigbadbike2
Are we meeting in the US or UK or where?

Corran
London - England wink

DeNiro
usa i am guessing and did Tired hiker go i got to check out his good bye thread

silver_tears
who knows stick out tongue

yerssot
I wouldn't mind a convention with silver wink

silver_tears
wink

LindsIsTightK
Well does anyone have any other ideas of where they might want to meet?

Rogue Jedi
my hotel, la quinta.

LindsIsTightK
Ok in what city?

Rogue Jedi
houston, tx.

LindsIsTightK
meh, its a possibility

Rogue Jedi
make it so, linds.

Crash_Overload
I think we can all MOSTLY agree on somewhere in north america. I would say either La La Land, or Carrbiean. Hot and humid is the way to go, with the beach.

Fitch
how old are you ??? confused

DeNiro
linds is 17 but ne way i say we all throw a big kegger sumwhere i dont care just as long as i can get ****ed up lol

kezie
hey can we be friends again everyone

LindsIsTightK
Yus I'm 17 yes

DeNiro
17 she looks like she is 21 nw then when she will be 30 she will look like she is 17 lol i thought that was a good line

LindsIsTightK
big grin yes so did I

DeNiro
I tod u i was the ladies man lol i just watched that movie kinda gay i didnt like it

kezie
are we friends

Ken Kenobi
The convention never got off the ground. sad

Acherontia
A- DeNiro went missing sometimes in Spring 2004
B- Us vetrans seem to be meeting each otehr by our own means
C- we didn't really get any feedback from The Raz
D- The Raz and memeber connections seems to be brought top a minimum
E- Our idea had limited support
F- Now I know my ABC next time won't you sing with me?

Commando Queen
lmao

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Acherontia
A- DeNiro went missing sometimes in Spring 2004
B- Us vetrans seem to be meeting each otehr by our own means
C- we didn't really get any feedback from The Raz
D- The Raz and memeber connections seems to be brought top a minimum
E- Our idea had limited support
F- Now I know my ABC next time won't you sing with me?

Since when does the ABC's end with F? I hate your name change BTW.

Acherontia

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by DeNiro
ok lets try this agian without turing into a horrible mess i want to see what eveyone think about this and noone poast ne thing negitive please thank you -DeNiro-

If u guys think this is a good idea i think we should do this i say in the next five years preffable five years from now we i can actully go to sumthing like this i say we all hole a kmc convention where all of the members come to one place and we all meet eachother have dinner and just throw a big party and have fun then we pick a place and state that everyone agrees on and we go but atleast 50 people have to come or 30 but ne way what do u guys think five years from now when most of us will be like 20 and stuff and we can actully go on our own free will make the plans and do this good idea our bad

omg, i've actually talked to a few people about this...except it was more of a road trip thing...sounds fun. happy

Solo
i remember this thread

bump

Barker
evry1 meat in vegasS n nuvembr 02 @ 7 pm kk

no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Barker
evry1 meat in vegasS n nuvembr 02 @ 7 pm kk

no expression

Only if there is a Naked room.

Barker
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Only if there is a Naked room.
Well, it's going to be on the "Strip".

ermm

PeterGriffin
2 more yearsw00t

If only..weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.