Daniel Radcliffe picture!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danfan_4ever
Please somebody tell me where there are more of this picture! Please link the site I appreciate it!

danfan_4ever
Oh yeah, also if somebody knows a link they can post for a shirtless Tom Felton picture it would be appreciated! (Its for my friend) If you don't know the link feel free to post it here.

BOPRecruit 16
couldn't you have posted that in the other dan thread/s?

danfan_4ever
No because I want it to get noticed!!!!!!!!

Malfoy's chick
I've looked everywhere for a shirtless TOm pic, but theres none. and I don't know where that picture came from, I don't remember. SOrry

Fallin Angel
well , i got that dan pic from somewhere in MSN

Neo_Version 7
. . . . . .

raddanfan
that comment was kind of nasty

danfan_4ever
er... right I'll pretend I didn't see that comment

iluvharrypotter
He's sooo fine!

danfan_4ever
Yes, I know he's fine but that is not what I'm asking! Again let me repeat: "WHERE DID THAT PICTURE COME FROM!!!!!!!!!"

Fallin Angel
ok , where did u get the pic

danfan_4ever
grrrr........ please just answer the question

BellaButterfly
That pic is kinda weird ...... hahahahahaha..........how cute it seems like he is tryin to be sexy..........pre teen boys make me laugh ! especially when they try to hit on you hahahahahah!

danfan_4ever
I found out it is not Dan

nini
Well, Ive seen that picture before and it is definitely not Daniel Radcliffe, at least I dont think it is because someone had explained that this picture had been taken about 18 months ago if Im not wrong and I agree that it cannot be him due to some other explanations that I found out.

hawaiianchick0o
OMG I LUV DAN!!!!! eek! angel Happy Dance laughing out loud love rock bunny yes rolling on floor laughing

starlitegrl
that guy (whoever he is) DOS NOT and i repeat DOES NOT look like Dan.

XxSamanthaxX
Haha, she's right you know, it isn't Dan.

And no, sorry Danfan_4ever, I don't know where that pic came from. But I know of a shirtless pic of Tom Felton. I accidently stumbled appon it a while ago in my search to find pics for the upcomming POA movie. How they got 'Tom Felton shirtless' out of 'Pictures for Prisoner of Azkaban' is beond me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Fallin Angel
plz post it hehe

starlitegrl
yeah!! can u post it???

Toms_Chick85
it dosent look like dan at all. it's prob just a fake sopost to look like him.

c_ME
Post the darn pic!

LadyMalfoy
ya plz post the pic of tom shirtless!

AnakinFan
I'm not really a fan so you probably already knew this but today on comingsoon Harry (Dan) have a interview in which he said he knows he will be playin in one more Potter movie after he finishes this one. So will we finally see Ron and Hermine get it on?

Dracos_vanilla
yea pleeeez lol

Dracos_vanilla
I wanna see Tom shirtless. (AnakinFan I love your siggy lol)

LadyMalfoy
plz plz plzzzzz post the pic of Tom!!!

mataska113
post the darn pic!!!!!!

dan_rad_hottie
hay im new hear and i lve dan radcliffe
how do u get a pic next to ya name
?

[Ms_dEaTh]
Go to profile and right at the bottom says avatar. That's what you're looking for.

ElvenQueen
Freakin A! If someone has a pic of Tom Felton post it for crying out loud.

burlyman
i have a pic of tom!

ab012f9448
Wow thats such a good pic burly, got any more?

burlyman
i have one of erica

shaber
That is HIDEOUS Burlyman (retch!) sick Are you sure its not for the Horror movie forum?

burlyman
what?

ElvenQueen
lol...wow that guy is a sexy beast.

Phoenix
There is now an official thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.