Whatever happened to Scoundrel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
anyone know? you may also remember him as ((i think)) Zeriel. ((is that right? i only ever knew hi, as scoundrel))

Corran
Ush shot him, chopped him up into little bite-sized pieces and uses him as food for his pet piranhas.

Tired Hiker
Ush seems very talented.

Corran
Don't get on the wrong side of Ush, you'll not want to feel his mighty Wrath, or have him shout at you at least.

Ushgarak
He's still having fun with Darla, most likely. Not seen him in a while.

Corran
Good cover story Ush. wink

Tired Hiker
Ush do you really have pharanas?

Tired Hiker
bad spelling.

Ushgarak
No, I use goldfish. Takes a long time but if they are hungry they still give it a go.

DeNiro
*ush, shivers in horror by the sound of his name*

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

My neighbor used to have a red devil. I guess it was some sort of fighting fish and some guy's pahrana killed it. I thought that was strange. Fish fighting, that is. Very strange. Those poor fish.

Corran
No doubt the liberal do-gooders will try to gt a ban on fish fighting now.

Tired Hiker
I think there is a ban on it. Just like cock fighting. Or dog fights. But it's so easy for people to get away with fish fighting, cuz it's not too noisy I presume.

Dexx
oh..scoundrel..best not dig up this story...*slowly walks out*

yerssot
zereil, phoe, zereil wink

spoke with him a week ago orso... he tried to explain what he was doing in uni/school/dunno anymore, sounded difficult and he said he will spend most of his time in the books

Phoenix
*sulks*

must_kill_Santa
i never knew him but if i go missing i want a thread

Phoenix
If you go missing I will head a search party!

must_kill_Santa
yay and i would do the same for you precioussss or i would sculk about walls saying they stold her from me evil hobbittes

Phoenix
me send messages with esp!

must_kill_Santa
whats esp

Phoenix
i dont know, i think its some kinda mind thingy

Dante Hicks
extra sensory perception, its kindas like telepathy mixed with spider senses

must_kill_Santa
kool i totally have that and ill use it to find you preciousss thanks DH

Phoenix
big grin

justjakk
year 2003. this was about 2 months befor my dad died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.