Why is Smith bald?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

revolution_man
in the revolutions trailer, agent smith laughs really hard but he is bald! was bane bald, cuz i cant remeber, becuz if he was then thats prolly him turned back into smith, if not though...who is it? it looks like the oracles kitchen in the background....

gabimr2

gabimr2
oh yeaap!.. I have note that too!.. he's kind of bald..
but I dont know why!! confused

JediHDM
He's not bald, he has the same hair as before, it's just that the top of the screen cuts off below his hair line.

audioheem
lmao

Sipphreus
Hy everybody smile
First of all I wanna apologize in advance for my poor english, but it's not my language. Sorry, I'll do my best wink

For me, the scene behind Smith it's not the kitchen of the Oracle. It looks like the kitchen of the two granny just seen in the final of the first episode. Do you remember that scene? After "morph out" the woman in the kitchen, Smith shoots a knife to Neo. Probably Smith laughs because now he has the confirm of the repetitive action of every version of the Matrix and so he knows how to defeat Neo...
Just an idea smile

Korri
hiya and welcomesmile

i think he is bald coz its very stressful trying to take over the matrix

Sifer
LMAO

Korri
its going as before...well not exactly

ahhhh gawd dammit i cant take this anymore *smith ripps hair out*

oh no look wot u have done we are no longer the same *clone ripps hair out too*

The Omega

burlyman
ive freeze framed it and it is her kitchen - her tiles her cupboards, but there is a much brighter tone of light in the room big grin

Sipphreus
LOL @ Korri big grin
Ok, tonight I've better seen the Oracle's kitchen and agree with burlyman... but now the question is "what the hell is Smith doing in that kitchen?!? Cookies?" stick out tongue

standstill
*crinkles nose* It really isn't in Smith's nature to laugh. Remember how Reloaded started? With a dream. Neo has a dream. Neo fights Smith. Neo looses. Smith laughs. Of course you don't have to agree with me. stick out tongue

JediHDM
I dont know what version of Reloaded YOU'RE watching, but Trinity fights the Agent in the beginning.

standstill
Dear, that's Neo's dream.

gabimr2

standstill
I wasn't talking about Reloaded. I was talking about Revolutions. Yes I realize the confusion now. Augh. I should have rephrased that. Reloaded starts with a dream. Revolutions starts with a dream too. Since it isn't in Smith's nature to laugh, it would make sense that it's a dream. In which Neo fights with Smith. And Neo looses. Smith laughs. Neo wakes up. It's just the way it is. But it doesn't really matter because none of you will believe me anyway. AHA big grin

agent killgit
maybe for every clone he makes he loses 1 single hair, since he has hundreds of clones hes going bald.

burlyman
look at smiths hair on agent killgits sig - its the same!

standstill
actually it looks like he lost some more. hair um. but that's natural anyway. but the point is he isn't bald.

burlyman
receeding hair line cus hes so human stick out tongue

standstill
omg i know it's amazing how human-like he is. big grin

JediHDM
standstill> most people dont post thinking nobody will listen to them, they post because they want someone to listen to them...

It is possible that Neo has a dream in the beginning of Revolutions, but I believe that Trinity will be the basis of this dream. MAybe Trinity will run into Smith, and she will get cloned (become Smith), and this is why Smith is laughing...BUt, both other movies have started with Trinity, and i believe that the same will go here.

burlyman
M1- cypher and trinity talking, trinity fights cops, runs away from agent, flys through a window, lorry is almost crashed into her

M2- guards talking, trinity fights guards. runs away from agent (jumps through a window), impacts into car

burlyman
* next scene = neo waking up

The Omega

revolution_man
i dont know about you guys but i think that pic of smith is pretty bald except for the back

standstill

The Omega

standstill
You really are ignorant. That's not what I'm talking about at all. And I don't feel sorry for myself. Not about this anyway, and to tell the truth, my gosh, do you people have any form of life? Debates? You call these debates? Go to law school or any form of law class and then tell me about debates, dear. And that thing you said, about how long people have been around, that is so untrue. Everywhere I know of, the new person is always looked down upon, no matter what everyone else says. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-=Urot=-
Its this type of thinking that made me leave my old messageboard home. no

Standstill plz don't be an arse. We are all here to have fun. Nothing more, nothing less.

Calling someone "ignorant" or having negative intentions is not the best way to deal with people on this board.

Your sign up date has nothing to do with your status around here. We are all equals in here.

So plz try and remember that when you post here.

You may have been hurt or mistreated at other crappy message boards.

I know how you feel, trust me.

We don't do that type of stuff here. You are a part of our famliy if you choose to be. wink

P.S welcome to our humble home. smile

Forgive me for my crappy typing skills. My eyes feel like rocks!

*** I need some sleep. ***

Nite all. smile

standstill
That was unexpectedly polite. I'm surprised, which isn't to say I'm not flattered, because I am. That's sweet. I really don't try to be an ass because I like being an ass, but almost everywhere else I have posted it seemed the only way to communicate with people was to be an ass too, otherwise they wouldn't get the point across. I guess it's a different sort of world here, so, sorry for that. Of course I don't expect you to forgive me, but, hm, I extend my gratitude towards you, anyway. <3

icon
standstill, did you say get a life? i can practically hear you crying because your probably the new kid at your junior high school and have to lash out some way. Now, take your own advice and get a life, no sense being angry. smile back to the forums?

standstill
*laughs* I'm not in junior high school and I'm not new at my school, either. You're right though, I am a hypocrite. Hm. Actually you know, it would be nice if everyone could listen to their own words of advice, because then there wouldn't be any problems.

Might I also add I over-react? eek!

Again, yes, I um, had some anger issues back there. Um. So.

-=Urot=-
Yes it is a diff world in here. As for being forgiven, just list it as a lesson learned. wink

You should fit in fine here. smile

icon
Hmmm. Watching the forums like a hawk...

standstill
Hehe. A lesson learned. It would be nice if it played out that way. But I'm not too forgiving and I don't expect anyone else to be either. I at least try to be fair in that regard. *shrugs*

icon
Heh Heh. I showed him wink

standstill
Wait, him? Me? ^^;

icon
You know it Happy Dance

standstill
Dude, I'm a girl. But um, I'm flattered? stick out tongue

Korri
i think he should have his own range of hair products

JediHDM
Well, Now that you have been purged of all pent-up hostility because of other message boards, Welcome! happy

And i'm not a Psychologist, i'm just a college student, but my English class last year was heavily into Psychology, so, thank you for the Complement. If you haven't already figured out, we do things a little differently at this Forum, we are all equals and welcome anyone new. Sorry if i acted kinda rash back there, but there are two things i hate at forums, even this one...
1) People who act like they know everything, that everyone else is wrong, and don't listen to reason even if the reason is Truth.
2) People who think that we aren't going to listen to them just because they are new, so they either don't tell us what they think, or are overly apologetic.

The people who do this here, however are almost always new, so we try to get them acquainted with our Microcosm, if they are willing to listen. Sometimes we have to yell at someone before they listen, again, it is usually the Newbs, so, again, i apologize, and ask if there are any hard feelings? We really try to keep these forums fun, and, although this debate may not be court-room caliber, it is debate, so, after my extraordinarily verbose welcome, HAVE FUN!! stick out tongue

-=Urot=-
Korri what do you think of this?

------------------------------------

* Agent Smith tries to get Neo to sell his hair care products. *

Agent Smith: I'm looking for Neo.

Guy at door: Never heard of him.

Agent Smith: I have something for him, a gift.

* Neo walks up to Agent Smith and company. *

Neo: Hiya, fellas.

Agent Smith: We are here because of you Mr. Anderson.

Neo: Why?

* Agent Smith makes his sales pitch to Neo. *

Agent Smith: Have you ever stood and stared at it? Marveled at
it's beauty? It's genius?

* Agent Smith Shows Neo a ten year contract for him to sign. *

Neo: Wow, that sounds like a really good deal. But I think I've
got a better one. Why don't I give you the finger....

Neo: I know what you're trying to do.

Agent Smith: You're going to help us, Mr. Anderson. Whether you
want to or not.

Agent Smith: It is inevitable.

Neo: What are you trying to tell me?

Agent Smith: If you can't beat us... join us!

Neo: Really.

Neo: I know Kung Fu.

Agent Smith: Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.

--------------------
They start to fight. A huge cloud of dust is raised! Loud screams are coming from the battle area. Then all of a sudden silence. A shadowy figure runs into hiding. After a few moments you hear a lone voice coming from the cloud.
--------------------

Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here, to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world, where anything is possible. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

* Agent Smith thinks to himself " The only way you can survive is to spread to another area". *

Agent Smith: I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive, isn't it? I must get out of here.

Agent Smith: You hear that, Mr. Anderson?

Neo: My name..is NEO!

* Looks like some agents never learn... *

(Direct quotes were used from both films.)

gabimr2
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
Korri what do you think of this?

haahhahahahaa!laughing out loud

The Omega
Urot> big grin

Korri
oh gawd -=Urot=- that was funny Llaughing out loudL

-=Urot=-
I'm glad you guys liked it. wink

standstill
JediHDM> Haha, wow, now I'm really amazed at this board's tolerance. wacko Of course no hard feelings; I'm still flattered at how easily accepting this place is. Excuse my disbelief for a while; it may take some time before I'm used to it. Augh. Hm. I don't know how to say it without sounding arrogant as hell but I do know how Revolutions ends and I'll really try not to spoil it for anyone here, because that would seriously suck for those who want to experience the full scope of the film. I'll just keep my nose out of the theories sections from now on. And I don't know why you're apologizing since it was all me to begin with. ^^;

The Omega
Standstill> Understand that we get our weekly "I know everything." So please tell us HOW you know how Revolutions ends. You don't need to "spoil" anything.
Just tell us HOW you know.

standstill
Mkay. True, I should have mentioned this in a prior post. *sweatdrops* I have a friend who's father works in the film industry and worked on the film, as a result he got a copy of the movie. I know it must sound ridiculous and like I'm trying to get attention through lying but I'm really not. I wish there were a way I could prove that, but you know, trust is hard to come by these days.

The Omega
Standstill> You can probably understand that the "a friends father got a copy" does sound far-fetched, right? Especially with the secrecy going on, and Revolutions still being in post-production.

But it is easy enough to proove:
How did neo stop the sentinels at the end of Reloaded?

-=Urot=-
Yes! Do tell!

Spill your guts! big grin

JediHDM
But that is not really proof, because those who disagree will say he is lying. Lets just wait until the movie comes out, however, the day before it does come out, standstill, post exactly what happens, or at least the major points. Therefore, nobody will know anything more about the movie than necessary, and we will know if you are lying or telling the truth. I'm not trying to be a hard-@$$, but, please, don't share. It just makes it harder on us, not easier. However, i will give you the shadow of the doubt, because i would want the reverse, if i were in your shoes. And because we do things differently round bouts here.

standstill

JediHDM
if (whoever it was) was right about the same opening time all over the world, then there won't be a problem.

If they are wrong, well, then, do it twenty-four hours before the movie opens where you live, because no matter where anyone else is, it will open here first, so no one will be able to cheat, give away, what have you. Not that im assuming you will cheat, im just saying that there will be no room for doubt, if you post before the first viewing occurs.

standstill
Hm. Good point. Will do. bunny

BackFire349
a glitch in the matrix

The Omega
No problem. Put it in spoiler high-lights.

If it's not explained in the movie, how could you give an explanation by giving a bit more away?

Won't or can't? Fine, write me personally. Just click on my name.

Sifer
Actually I have a good idea. Get some screencaps on parts of the movie which haven't been shown in the trailers yet big grin

JediHDM
actually, sifer, that is a good idea. However, don't show any scenes that are gonna cause more dissension amongst the ranks. Just show a pic of Neo, or the Logos, whatever, just nothing that is gonna raise more questions or answer our questions from the other movies.

standstill
Haha. It's not explained, not out-right anyway. You like being difficult don't you? erm Ah well, can't say I blame you.

And about the screencaps. Wouldn't that be illegal?

JediHDM
yes, yes that would...scratch that idea. just stick to the original plan, k?

standstill
Okay. One thing though, this whole posting what happens, it's only to prove if I'm a liar, isn't it? *sighs* I love these positions I get myself into.

JediHDM
well, um, yes, sort of. I could care less if you are telling the truth or lying- it is not very nice if you are, but what makes you or me any different from everyone else who posts "SPOILER". Although, we dont post spoiler...However the whole posting thing is, for the sake of the people who dont believe you, and wont believe you until the movie comes out.

standstill
Yes. I understand. I wonder then, what's the point of me posting here at all. For the sake of my integrity, or whatever, I don't know. But, okay. The day before.

The Omega
Illegal?? Well, I sit with my copy of Reloaded.
If you, standstill, have non-trailer stills, you can simply send them to me, Sifer or JediHDM in private mails. I may diasgree with either of said gentlemen on various topics, but they're not lying. So if one would vouch for a non-trailer still, I'd believe them.

(As for the scrutiny here: Read my reply to your private mail.)

JediHDM
I'll agree with that. "I do not agree with a word you say, but i defend to the death your right to say it". Thats what makes our forum different from others. And i would trust Omega or Sifer if they were to vouch for a non-trailer still. I mean i do. Your choice, though, man.

standstill
If I can get the copy personally, I'll try.

revolution_man
hey standstill? could you answer a question that a lot of ppl that think you might be telling the truth are wondering??????..........is the freakin revolutions movie good?!

standstill
Reloaded was better in my opinion.

-=Urot=-
Standstill I want to know if Zion is the real world or not. Is it just another part of the Matrix. If you look at the "Reality" trailer from M1 you would see the Architech's tv screens looking at Neo on the Neb. How can the Arc see in the real world, if its not a part of the Matrix?

I know we all discussed it, but I want to hear what you have to say about it.

Hit me up in private mail ok. wink

rysdigital
standstill is clearly a phony, people. smile

stop wasting your time with her/him.

Sifer
I'm sure that certain movie called Revolutions you claim you have watched is ALSO illegal. It doesn't matter if you have friends in the industry or not. It is NOT within the law that you should have it.

So, screencaps please wink

JediHDM
Are you gonna lynch him before his trial? Come on, we give everyone a chance, don't just assume that he's lying.

Sifer
"lynch me, lynch me, lynch me for what my people have done to your people"

I love the movie "How High".

And if you have seen it, the teacher who says that in the Black History Class is 'Rom' from 'Deep Space Nine' big grin

standstill
Yes, I suppose you're right about having watched it being illegal. Ah well. And I told The Omega I'd try to get the screencaps, but it might take awhile.

Sifer
Cool, thanks for trying smile

rysdigital
1) i thought we had established on page 3 of this thread that standstill is (/claims to be) a female.
2) she's lying; there hasn't been a single genuine script leak since the greeks started performing theatre over 2000 years ago (yes, i'm exaggerating). don't you think the internet would be full of REAL scripts already, if anyone could get their hands on it through 'a friend of a friend'? give me a break.

standstill
*rolls eyes* Yes I am female. Good for you. You can read. As for believing me or not. I don't care if you personally do. big grin

The Omega

standstill
Ah yes, of course. I will admit my first reason for coming here was to ruin whatever perception you had of your theories. I was bitter. Not much else to add to that. *shrugs* As for why I'm still here, I don't know. Maybe to prove I can be a different person than you first perceived. But that will likely never happen so I guess I hang onto a thread of hope. I really don't have anything to add here, after all.

revolution_man
as you said earlier, you thought reloaded was better than revolutions?! dang....i mean reloaded was good and all but i am ready for a really epic climax and something as emotional as the first, ya know? please say that revolutions is really good though...

standstill
Dear, I think you better reserve judgment for yourself. ^^;

revolution_man
o come on....just give us your opinion....you dont ahve to give any details away...just is it close to as good as reloaded?

JediHDM
Leave her alone, come on guys, she doesn't want to give anything away, so just leave it at that. Alright?

gabimr2

rysdigital
lets analyze, i cant sleep anyway.

u can easily prove it, especially in this digital era. grab a camera, snap some shots, you get the picture. oh and i must say, your 'o my but that's illegal' defense is pathetic.

JediHDM
mad LEAVE HER ALONE!!! Either she's telling the truth, or she's lying, and you have no idea which is which, so stop judging before you have proof!!! Just Drop it. Really. Analyze the Movie, and use some of your brain. Leave standstill alone. miffed

rysdigital
just read my post, she's lying, stop whining. i use my brain, all of it, all the time, i'm disappointed that you apparently don't smile

and you can stop sucking up to 'her', because 'she' is most likely lying about 'her' gender too stick out tongue

JediHDM
You are so ignorant... I'm not going to waste my time...

rysdigital
impressive argumentation, jedi master.

JediHDM
well, this coming from mr. I've-got-nothing-better-to-do,-lets-analyze-why-someone-else-is-lying. and did it ever occur to you that not every guy thinks with his ****? I could care less if she is a girl, or if she were a guy, i would treat her the same, and i would treat yoyu the same, if you were in the same place. Also, have you not read any of my other posts, to say "you apparently don't"? I think all the time, and i also try to give people a chance, which is, something you seem to have missed. So, again i say, LEAVE HER ALONE.

rysdigital
you're just plain naive, which would be, uhm - a bad trait, sorry. usually a sign of lack of experience and/or knowledge.

as far as thinking with your ****, hormones influence us in nearly every decision we make.

standstill>to quote the great crappybob, ". I will tell you the same thing on November 6th, but your lying ass won't be here to read it."

standstill
rysdigital, did I personally offend your insight? Is this what it's about? I dont *care* if you think I'm lying. And really, what would I gain through lying about my gender? My *gender* of all things? OMG YES I AM A GIRL NO I AM A GUY NO I AM BOTH. Get *off* it already.

JediHDM
I have neither a lack of experience, nor a lack of knowledge. I am also not naive. And i do not need to follow my hormones, to make friends. AS for you, just drop it, alright?

rysdigital
standstill> i find it funny how people that apparently do not care about certain things so often act in a way that implies they do care.

Jedi> 'i am also not naive'. that's got to be the weakest answer to someone saying you're naive ever smile want me to explain this to you or do you get it?

edit: about the hormones thing, you're quite wrong about that, but that's understandable, since not everyone can be expected to have knowledge on bio/neurologic psychology.

JediHDM
yes, please explain... i am so stupid, i have to have people explain to me your point of view. please, continue...

gabimr2
mm!! why does everyone fight in here! confused

Teunis
Anybody have a butter knife I can use to cut the tension in here?

rysdigital
i'll tell you tomorrow, gonna go sleep. lighten up, don't be so serious. i'm hoping you weren't sincere in your past postings, cuz i wasn't (aside from the fact that standstill is a phony smile)

standstill
*rolls eyes* I still say you should get off it.

JediHDM
i've got one. here *reaches out with butter knife* please, cut away

Teunis

JediHDM
we'll see...

rysdigital
i've become a junkie in this thread. hooray stick out tongue

Teunis
WOW.

I just went back and figured out how all this began. I hate to ask this, BUT, am I the oldest person here. I hope that you guys can drop this load and talk about what we really want to talk about. It's bump in the road and we've driven a long ways away from that bump.

Bad metiphor, I know.

gabimr2
confused

Teunis
teehee

gabimr2
hahaha

Teunis
oink oink

beer

gabimr2
hahahahaa. laughing out loud

Teunis
poop poop whistle

gabimr2
+

hahahaha! why poop??????? laughing out loud

JediHDM
and your telling us to talk about the Matrix?

gabimr2
hahahahaahah! embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.