who has read the books, and who hasn't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

username39120jo
hey somebody posted a while back, about who knows whats goin' to happen, in the LOTR. so this is a poll to see who has read the books and who has just seen the movies.

elromendil

chica16
i've read the books over and over... the book gives you a lot more background on things nad has lots of other little things that are just great... i suggest if you haven't read the books to read them

Corran
ooo, ooo I know what happens at the End I read the books.

GABRIEL05
books? There's books?

wink

Sifer
Read - quite a few times smile

Fluffy59
Read 'em, loved 'em. doctor huh ninja thumb up shifty rolling on floor laughing

Coshlo
i never heard of the LOTR books before the movies. i liked the Fotr alot so i bought the trilogy and im reading them. so far theyre great books.

daronisgod
The Lord Of The Rings has been my favourite book for over 20 years, so yes I have read the books and know what happens in the end.

turin
i've read them, and read them, it is kind of an anual thing for me. right now i am getting into the history of middle earth series. I heard about then making films back like in 98 or 99 and couldnt stand how long i was going to have to waite, no look, its almost all over!

Lady Ellie
sad sad I know what you meen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.