chewie or tarzan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
darth fester
Jedi Padawan
(4/9/01 6:32:30 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All chewie or tarzan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in return of the jedi

chewbacca makes a tarzan noise while swinging on a vine with an ewok on his back

is he a tarzan fan
at last we will have revenge

Ushgarak
Jedi Master
(4/9/01 7:15:36 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: chewie or tarzan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I seem to remember that there are a lot of people who wanted that removed for the Speical Edition...

Darth Pants
Jedi Padawan
(4/9/01 11:10:29 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: chewie or tarzan
I'd never really considered how cheesy that bit is until you discussed it. It sounds like he has a kazoo in his mouth as he's doing it.

mechmoggy
Aaaah the Kazoo. That great instrument used in classics like "cross town traffic" by Hendrix, "Hooligan" by Embrace and Chewie when a vine swinging! rolling on floor laughing

Zereil
Then again he was swinging and Strangely enough MArk Hammil had been Tarzan so maybe Chewie was keeping it in the family...

Gundark
That tarzan yell (not that I don't like tarzan) made me so mad I don't even want to discuss it. Again. mad

ratcat
I thought it was great, a nice little homage to the man in the loin cloth.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.