damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
damn it feels good to be a gangsta....

sorry just watched office space big grin

badkittykitty
I'm the big ragu' and that feels pretty special too big grin

FallingBlue
lol, that movies friggin hilarious!

Rogue Jedi
good song....

rapmastad
this is the oldest thread here, and i revived it! BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

§pearhead
...good for you.

Dogbert
LAME! QUIT LIFE!

m!$hA
gangstas are hot droolio

rapmastad
*strolls up to misha* *whistles and pretends not to notice*

I rule
roll eyes (sarcastic)

m!$hA
hard to resist, but ive got my boyfriend for that wink

rapmastad
... crap, well, in that case, ill go congradulate your boyfriend *gets lucky bat*

m!$hA
he's black and he's got abs droolio

rapmastad
ha, i chill with black kids, i got a 6 pack, and i fight with my mind, including my fists

vaya_the_elf
Just got to love Office Space. My favorite part was when they were beating the printer, and the interviews. What a classic
Its one of my favorite funny movies, that and rat race.

Pablo G
Looks like we got a case of Eminem/Vanilla Ice in here ! Happy Dance

Pablo G
Ohh and I agree, Office Space kicks serious ass !

m!$hA
me too eek! (the first bit anyway)
yes my boy has a 6pac and muscly arms droolio

rapmastad
lol, pretty much, but i dont act black, i just have a lot of black friends, i have a ***** load of asian friends too

Pablo G
I hate white guys with Hip hop clothes and hats to the side and Dey tak like-a dis ya know ?

§pearhead
especially when they're Italian...yes, Italian, I know someone who's like this...stab me with a q-tip no expression

Pablo G
I hate everyone that does that and isn't black.

rapmastad
is it MY fault that i was born a white child? no. is it MY fault that i like rap? no

m!$hA
droolio

Pablo G
Do ya talk like-a dis homz ? Do you say biatch instead of ***** ? Do you say fo' sho' ?

m!$hA
ok all the guys i know (who are homies) do NOT talk-a like-a dis-a confused

Pablo G
you get the idea

§pearhead
who can tell the diff messed

m!$hA
i can smart

Meki_Nade
so Pablo, what your saying is, that only Black guys can talk that style of slang? cos if you are its pretty pathetic,, like rapmasta ses he's around a lotta friends who are black, an you cant help but pick up on the slang people use around you, its natural to fit in, now ya see me, i dont blend in, people start to talk like me 'cos im a ****in Essex geeza' kno what im sayin? lol

m!$hA
yeah thats true happy
i hang around with black people, and i cant help saying their little "phrases" sometimes embarrasment im trying to stop though, i realise how gay it sounds when white (especially girls) people say it!

Pablo G
No what I'm saying that everyone that speaks like that and isn't black looks completely pathetic and ridiculous. Let alone the speaking but the fashion, like watching a white guy with corn rows and Fubu clothes is just stupid man, and I'm sorry if I offend people but it's the truth.

PEACE OUT ! laughing out loud

m!$hA
but myth cry

BackFire
"Gangstas" are stupid. Then they expect me to feel sorry for them when they kill eachother on the streets. **** em'

m!$hA
who asked you to feel sorry for them after killing someone? confused

Meki_Nade
i must admit white guys with corn rows should be shot on sight, but fubu clothes, it's jus got a great name, i'd wear it even if it wernt popular, thas if i could afford new clothes...

BackFire
Society, and people on the news. Act like it's a tragedy when they "off" eachother. Good ridance, shitheads.

m!$hA
but what about myth and his pink corn rows droolio

Meki_Nade
agree with backfire there... they go all out in gang hate retard crap then want sympathy n bullshit like that when their bleeding their last pint, hour earlier what did the same guy do? look at me an suck his teeth cos im white

m!$hA
never happened in australia happy

BackFire
Corn rows are ugly. They make the persons head look diseased.

Pablo G
wordlaughing out loud

Dogbert
It's their choice, whether it is smart or not is questionable.

m!$hA
someones not feeling too happy

Pablo G
And yeah I hate gangstas man, a cousin was mugged and almost knifed by one of those leeches. They off each other in record numbers, make money by selling drugs to kids and then go and collect a wellfare check.

Pablo G
I'm happy and I agree with him.

BackFire
I'll do you one better, whoever talks like that, regaurdless of race, looks like a complete idiot, and most of the time, they are.

Peace out, for shizzle.

m!$hA
ah well ... boys will be boys!

BackFire
Yeah, I'm not happy because I said I don't like a bad hairstyle. Because if I were happy I would instantly like them.

Pablo G
Yeah I know but white guys look even more ridiculous.

Pablo G
What's that supposed to mean ? I've never understood that phrase.

m!$hA
confused

Meki_Nade
they should get the top 100 richest families in the world, take all their moneu off em and build places all over the world, every town, where kids can go to let out thier anger, places that they can smash up and wreck that are easily replacable, stop them taking it out on each other...

BackFire
I'm just saying that it's a stupid reason to assume I'm unhappy, because I criticized something.

m!$hA
i was kinda kidding erm

Pablo G
There's this guy in my school, he lives in one of the richest neighborhoods here in Hermosillo (Los Lagos which means The Lakes which is next to a country club) drives a 2003 Lincoln Navigator and wears Fubu and Sean John clothing I mean, he just looks ridiculous.

BackFire
Hmm...maybe one day he'll take a ride down to Compton and get killed with the other morons who dress like that.

RaventheOnly
gangstas die funny droolio ohyesflamethrowingsmiley

Meki_Nade
who gives a shit bout him pablo, not scouring ya here, you got your style you know your good in it, thjis kids a stuck up rich boy who thinks hes all that then goes and sucks up to daddy to get him a new car cos the **** prolly cant drive it proply, he'll look back when he's old dying and is writing his will, realising that yeah, maybe he had a better life then most for his money, but the people were only there for that, he'll realise how much of a prick he was and looked.. end of story thumb up

Pablo G
That's kinda hard since we're like 4000 miles away from Compton but yeah he idolizes those ****heads, he somes weed and everyting. Everyone in school knows that I'm the guy with the largest DVD Collection and LMFAO when he came up and asked me: Oye we, que peliculas tienes de clikas de negros ? Which means: Hey dude, what black gangsta moviesa do you have ?

BackFire
Did you punch him in the face? If not, go do it, now.

Dogbert
It isn't just white people, ANYBODY that wears a shirt down to their knees, grows corn rows and rides on 20" chrome rims is a ****ING MORON.

Pablo G
Hahaha I said the closest thing I have to that is City of God, and he said he was looking for something like Boyz N the Hood. And that was the end of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.