I just watched Fellowship of the Rings extended version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
I must say, I don't know why though, it is probably the best of all the trilogy. And I haven't even seen the third one. Sure there's gonna be all this action and fighting and wizardry and what not, but the acting in the first one just seemed so heartfelt and honest. There wasn't all that annoying "comic relief" with the elf and the dwarf that was in the second. Sure they were funny in FOTR but don't exploit it, don't try and capitolize on it PJ!! My damie! I can't stand it when a great idea or concept is exploited and abused.
I dunno. The Fellowship is just more touching than the other two, sequels, and definetly more touching than the Two Towers (mind you it's got middle child syndrome). TT seemed so thrown together, and hasty focusing too much on action, and when it did focus on story and romance it felt like it was thrown in there out of obligation. Maybe I'll have to see the super duper extend-o-vision version of TT to appreciate it more. Anywhy

Neo_Version 7
I happened to prefer FOTR to TTT due to the fact that in the Fellowship, they were all together. You know, fighting along side one another. One's the Wizard, the other the archer, and the other a swordman and axe man. But in terms of books I prefer TTT to FOTR coz Fellowship had all the slow introductions and stuff. TTT started cool and ended cool....

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Sifer
That annoying comic relief as you put it, is in the bloody books. So deal with it.

EDIT: And it isn't annoying, its hilarious. smile TWENTY ONE AH, TWENTY TWO! John Ryhs Davies' voice demands attention. He has an amazing presence on the screen (well...all of them do...LOL).

Sifer
PJ is DEFINATELY gonna surprise us with the starting of the Return of the King. But I have a sssssneaky feeling what it is big grin (No, not Shelob).

tiger lilly
whats ur sssssssneaky feeling then? u post somethin like that and were all gonna wanna know what it is hehe....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.