sure was dead today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
yep, despite my best efforts, i couldnt bring life into these forums today... never saw more then like 15 people online at any given time today.... i expect better from everyone tommorow. or else, everyone will get slapped on the ass.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah! High 5 over there BackFire!! Woo-hoo!

BackFire349
*high five* at least you're keeping some life on the boards.

Neo_Version 7
Hell, Yeah!!

Crash_Overload
I know some 1 whos sig is reaaaal tight....*coughneocough*

silver_tears
i like all the neos wink

Fire
hehe

DeNiro
i was online at school today but i forgot my password so i cant post during school but i read whats going on and there were mebers logged on that i never heard of but ne way im here now whats up everyone

Fire
hey D

Tired Hiker
I've paid top dollar for a good slap on the ass, are you dishing slaps out for free? smokin' If so, I'm first in line. I'm feeling saucy again.

Fire
didn't need to know that TH

Tired Hiker
Oh Fire, you love it. Tell me you never had the fantasy of Backfire349 slapping your ass while wearing his leather face mask.

diegocala
Shit, now I'm turned on...someone slap TH in the ass quick like!

DeNiro
whats up fire whats happing bro and yeah i am gettin a lil turend on myself better bend over when i walk so u cant tell hahaha

Clark_Kent
there are days, mama told me there would be days like this, but, hell, not his freaking boring...i had to dive, dive, dive back to the older post to see what everyone was like, back when they were noobs...

Jedi Priestess
well BF thats cause yerssot and I and a few others were off playin in the SW EP3 forum and havin a ball, altho yerssot tried to kill me with one of his drinks *cough* *cough* stick out tongue

Clark_Kent
what the buck?

star wars 'death game'

and yerssot is a bond man, or just multifanatic..who knows...

Dogbert
What's with the bump?

Jedi Priestess
er NO....not RP....I dont get that stuff messed
and yerssot is the bartender on Coruscant as well....makes a mean drink if I say so myself. stick out tongue

Clovie
bump.

JKozzy
Heh.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
yes? shifty

this thread is older than me.

Tired Hiker
Why would anybody bring this back? I'm so confused. *slaps self*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.