5 AM right now for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
yep, why am i still awake? i dunno. guess im waiting for a hot woman to come floating through my window and take me to bliss.

Neo_Version 7
Alright BF. We're getting pathetic. Seriously..... Nobody's ****in here!!! Its a bloody cemetary. Speaking of Cemetary, jus laughed my ass off while watching Pet Cemetary 2 earlier.

BackFire349
oh man, you ever seen the first one? its equally funny. that little kid burns alive and it looks so funny.

Neo_Version 7
Too funny. Man, its like the funniest thing ever!

BackFire349
yes sir

Neo_Version 7
I cant stand this madness. Besides, no offence, but I get a little tense when Im chattin with a guy that's into horror. Im a little school-girl when it comes to horror boi. I run for my life..........

Hypernova
10.26PM

What are you doing up so late/early?

Syren
OMG, I simply had to bump this off the 241st page laughing This, a time when BF used no capital letters, no apostrophes and 'talked slang' eek! *sigh* I wish I'd known him then. And why did it only get 6 replies? miffed Make it happen people diva

JToTheP
Wow, I wish I would stay up until 5 am....oh wait I forgot why I don't....no one in the entire world who isn't commiting a crime is up.

Syren
laughing Except BF shifty He's a bad, bad man.

*sigh*

Resurrected over a year later, I hope he appreciates me for this raver

Mr Zero
BF has been coming here since 2003. loser.

Syren
laughing out loud Nov 2001 to be precise stick out tongue

And I've been here since 2003 mad

JToTheP
Me to! ranting

Syren
You're three months older than me smile

Agent Elrond
I stayed up to 3:15am once. That was kinda fun, except there was this big, ugly june bug buzzing around. I didn't wake up til 12

Nazgulinthedark
schmoll your just jealous of the 2003 members that have been here longer

Syren
I think the latest I stayed up on KMC was 6:30/7am embarrasment I'd been out partying and I wasn't that good ol' tired-drunk, just loopy big grin

Syren
Wooo, go Nazzy! That was so Lil B wink Mhmm *snap snap*

Mr Zero
OMFG! Backfire - dude... homie...

Two words - Harry Knowles. Hear me?

JToTheP
Oh well, your still hotter. shifty wink

Syren
cry

You're a big, mean man.

I don't understand

Syren
Spank You wink

JToTheP
No, spank YOU shifty *spanks Kerry and runs*

Syren
eek!

You naughty boy shifty

JToTheP
Me? What? What happened? *spanks Kerry again and runs off slipping into ninja *

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm thinking JP didn't get his run this morning whistle

JToTheP
ninja What run? laughing *spanks Kerry again and disappears*

Syren
The run necessary to give my ass and legs rest from your continual spanking and relentless humping.

JToTheP
*shrug and spanks Kerry again before disappearing* laughing out loud

m!$hA
eek! hysterical

Syren
Oh Mish, I do try big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.