Nightwish?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Ellie
Hey guys, is there anybody who likes nightwish? I bought "century child" a few days ago and I love it!!! Does anyone has more cd's of nightwish?

Storm
*jumps around*
me, me
I like Nightwish a lot but I don' t have a cd YET

Lady Ellie
century child is Great!!!
I'm very happy there's someone who likes nightwish

Storm
Elvenpath, Wishmaster, Dead Boy' s Poem and Crimson Tide are great too! yes

Killer
never heard of em

mah
Did before, not anymore.

grymlock
nightwish is a great band!!, for me i love wishmaster more!! you can check out their dvd.. it's awesome!!

Lady Ellie
cool good idea!

waspluver
nightwish is good century child is good there will be a new album relased around july heads up.

Dag987
I have Once...very good album wink

Filth
Nightwish is great i have century child very good album. There newst album once is also good, and oceanborn is a good album.

Alpha Centauri
Good band.

-AC

slashwristbarbi
I love Nightwish, but don't have any of their albums. But my fave songs at the min are Dead To The World and Romanticide. I also like Over The Hills and Far Away......it sounds like Riverdance crossed with heavy metal!

room #99
i got all theri albums exept the new one. my fav has to be " Wishmaster" or " Ocean Born " my fav songs is Phantom of the opera and the kinslayer.

Deathblow
I dismissed them a little while ago because to me they just sounded like HIM with an opera singer, but I heard Oceanborn at a friends house and I ended up buying it off her. It's pretty great.

Darth_Big_Boy
My brother is a big fan...never really heard them enough to say I'm a fan or not.

Aini
Originally posted by Deathblow
I dismissed them a little while ago because to me they just sounded like HIM with an opera singer, but I heard Oceanborn at a friends house and I ended up buying it off her. It's pretty great.

...it would be the otherway round. nightwish are older...

Deathblow
No, I was already familiar with HIM, but not with Nightwish. My way was correct for my comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.