cached bowls and empty cans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

happy kine
ack. i have a cashed (or is it cached) bowl and empty beer cans. it must be monday. the weekend has ended and the workweek had begun. so in honer of the weekend and its continuance i will fill the bowl and grab a new beer.... "but what about the old beer cans?" you ask yourself... well you just place the old pizza box on top o the old cans making a new surface to your table top... and wa-la you have a new "clean" table. and a fresh beer. so belly up!

Tired Hiker
That's beautiful, man. beer

happy kine
somehow i knew you'd think so.

Tired Hiker
I'd be getting smashed too, but I'm at my mom's house. I'm gonna help her do some yard work. But I toked one earlier! Woo hoo.

diegocala
sorry to hear about that cashed bowlhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif ...my sympathies

Tired Hiker
cool

happy kine
i'm clocking out of work now... i have my little one hitter in the car along with my brown paper bag to hide the quart (no 40's in FL).... its a long drive home and to avoid road rage it helps. (although i have no rage anyway)

Tired Hiker
scrape some resin! no

Tired Hiker
Does FL have those laws like in Idaho, where you can't buy liquer at the supermarket, only beer? And you can't buy alcohol on Sundays?

The Tired Hiker
Do, do they? confused

Mr Zero
its bump night!

I should bump one of mine...

Oh..no maybe thats a bad idea.

mailedbypostman
Yeah....

No.....

The Tired Hiker
Bump. big grin

mailedbypostman
Bump. *Small one.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.