Whats With U People Locking Up Threads???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksuezo
CUT IT OUT ALREADY. ITS ANNOYING TO GET A NICE CONVERSATION GOING, EVEN IF IT DEVIATES FROM THE THREAD TOPIC, TO HAVE THE THREADMAKER LOCK IT UP!!! QUIT IT AREDY!

SlayerChick1188
maybe we should lock this one up! its off topic...

j/k big grin

but your right...locking threads up is kinda mean when its not deserved

pinksuezo
HOW DO U LOCK IT? ive been wanting to do it since i made it but cant figer out how

Corran
Have your conversations in the general discusson or off-topic threads, that's what they are there for.

Closing wink

SlayerChick1188
hmm ya know i'm not really sure...

SlayerChick1188
how do ya move?? does the moderator have to?

Corran
yes, the mods can move, edit and close, and that is all.

pinksuezo
well that blows...

aniron
I'm fed up wit ppl locking my threads just because they don't agree with what Im talking about, if they dont like it don't go into it geesh, wots wrong with a healthy debate?

Fire
aniron I doubt any of the mods close your threads because they do not agree with your opinion. Maybe you should try to rephrase your opinion, because it could be, I dunno which threads you talking about so dont know, offensif, or in the wrong section or so. Mods close threads which brake the rules. Not becuase they personaly don't like them

LanceWindu
We mods do not close threads because we want to, we close them because we have to.

Any thread that is off topic for a certain amount of posts have to be closed, it's in our unspoken rules.

Any thread that is in the wrong forum will be moved into the appropriate forum.

Any thread that is offensive or is bashing other members will have the poster notified to cool down, if not the posts will more than likely be edited and that person either banned for a short amount of time or banned completely.

I hope this helps clarify some of the things you don't understand.

BTW when the appropriate moderator gets here this will be moved into a different forum, I don't know which, but I guarantee it will.

Ushgarak
Not worth having open anywhere. If you have complaint sto make, make them in private, but as Lance says. NO thread is ever closed due to simply disagreeing with the subject.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.