Celsius's Debate thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celsius
Dont know how this'll take off but what the hell!!

Todays topic

FEMINISTS (sp) With them, or against them?

If this takes off I'll introduce a new topic every couple of days. If you have any ideas please PM me.
Be nice!! No payouts. Ppl are entitled to their opinion, so no forum fights!!

OK 1......2......3........GO!!!!

diegocala
I am with them, they hold all the cake!

silver_tears
im against them
theres no need to be radical with their ideas i mean they want to be treated like men but they complain when this happens
and i am a girl so noone freak out and im all for equalism and all that but i dont think we need to cause uproars over simple things

Baylin
Oh this could be a fun subject!
Sometimes I agree with them sometimes I dont.
For example when they fight for equal rights, then good for them if they work just as hard then they should be equally awarded! However when sometimes get too hard some that complain, well I think you got what you asked for should up and put up!

silver_tears
plus i like to be treated a little differently from guys stick out tongue

DeNiro
ok this is my opinion coming from a guy, women todya in the work place should be treated fairly and with respect they should not get spealic beniftis if they do not deserve them feminist are all right i mean they r proud there women and they want respect wich they deserve but when a women doesnt deserve it and they bring in the feminsit then that is wrong u can not say ooo this happen cause im a women or oo this happen cause im this color no **** that it happend cause of how u do ur job or how u reacted to a action/ murder / what ever sumone should be judged by therir perfomance and not ther eskin color/gender and respect is given where respect is earned ok i am done ne one wont to rebudell just try me i will argue for hours

kezie
he is so right go deniro woooooooooo!

silver_tears
deniro ur so hot right now wink

Celsius
I have to say that it depends on what they are protesting against. If its Sexual harrasment then good for them, But some of the things that HARD CORE feminists protest against are just ridiculous.

DeNiro
but i am always hot not as hot as u though silver wink

Baylin
Well we're all pretty much agreed so far...

silver_tears
never winkwhistle

Celsius
*claps for deniro* Now THAT is exactly why I started this thread. Mature argument. *claps more*

DeNiro
ok new topic anti war pleas can we do this one

Ushgarak
Any reason you opened this in the OTF, Celsius?

Baylin
In that case then...

I think all women (except Tears) should be treated like in the old days when they had to do as they were told or get a severe beating. Stay at home looking after the kids, not going to work, not having any self esteem, and certainly not having high flying jobs earning more than men! eek!

DeNiro
USH we promise this wont get out of hand we promise please this shoud never be closed i luv this thread and celsuis u r the man for thinnking of this great idea bro

silver_tears
well ur lucky u said except tears baylin
i could get dangerous when im upset angelwink

Baylin
whistle dont know what you mean? Anyway somebody has to play Devils Advocate devil

silver_tears
ur lucky u dont evil face

Ushgarak
I meant why did he open it in the OTF. No-one should be opening serious threads about a particular subject in the OTF. I am minded to move this. And no matter what you promise, DeNiro, this sort of thing -ESPECIALLY your question- causes bad feeling. EVERY time.

DeNiro
ok i got a few topics umm should steroids be leaglized, anti war groups/anti war in its self and ne other ideas ne one im sorry celsuis i know its ur thread but it is just to damn good to not have a new topic when we run out of a old one

Celsius
I'm challenging your authority. stick out tongue
No reaseon Its just thatt more ppl come here then the General discussion forum.

DeNiro
haha r u kinda worried about what i will say ush i alreday said i wont get out of hand i can control myself but not the actions of others wish i could but i havent mastered it yet

silver_tears
u can control urself *raises eyebrows* wink

Ushgarak
Right, we would like to combat this idea that you open threads in the OTF to catch traffic., That is not what it is there fore. Moving- and try to debate non-contentious subjects.

Celsius
Its ther off topic thread!! I thought anything could be open here! sad

DeNiro
ush i cant understand that big word u used what does that mean seriously i am confused

diegocala
"debate non-contentious subjects"
Isn't that an oxymoron?

I mean contention is basically an argument
And a debate is usually an argument

Ushgarak

Things that won't cause too bad an argument.

silver_tears
wow i feel smarter already big grin

DeNiro
dont ... me ush i know what that means wink wow but ne way new topic new topic i luv this thread

diegocala
O

silver_tears
well its to late now wink

DeNiro
where the hell did celsius go to

Celsius
Right here big grin.
We'll wait for some other ppl that arent online now reply and I'll introduce a new topic tomorrow. smile PM some ideas to me.

diegocala
well, it will need to be a non-contentious subject
1. Pretty flowers vs Non pretty ones
2. Colors of the rainbow
3. Smurf's vs. Rainbow bright

Celsius
Sorry! Gotta take off now. sad If I'm not on tomorrow start the Anti war protestors debate.

DeNiro
u tease i got to wait till tommorw to read this well i want to be able to be able to post on everysubject so cels if u want to be a good friend om me everytim we have a new topic and also i will think all day in study hall tommorw and com hope with endless topics so we wont run out and also i am going to watch some movie called i think its called a man apart with vin diesl but ne way ne one see it is it good

Celsius
Able to be able? stick out tongue jk

Celsius
c yall later. smile

Baylin
See ya!

Celsius
WHAAAAAA!?!?!?! No new posts???? TSK TSK TSK!!!!

Ok, new topic!!

War and Ari war protestors!!

3....2....1.....GO!!!

BackFire349
anyone who protests needs to get a life and realize they are not going to change anythign by holding up signs and making silly little chants outside of a building filled with people who dont care one bit about what they think. most of them are pretty stupid too, i remember when we were over in iraq a few months ago, there were people protesting for peace and anti war, and some guy walked by them and said something to them, and the people who wanted peace attacked the guy and beat the crap out of him, way to gain credibility idiots

Celsius
Right on!! I agree! those ppl are are probably hippies with no jobs and they are simply looking for something to do apart from drink and take drugs all day.

ragesRemorse
protesters and extreme activists are the reason"s why laws change and why more and more freedoms are taken away. Only politics can stop war look at veitnam those protesters diddnt change a damn thing, I dont think anyone really cares about these people though. There fun to watch when people ask them questions about the topic there protesting and they cant tell you anything relevant about it. they just crowd streets and change laws and get freedoms taken away when there voices are heard because there so damn annoying

Baylin
I dont have a problem with Anti-war protesters so long as they dont cause trouble. Everyones entitled to give their opinion.
My view - I think it should go to a national opinion poll regarding the proposed war.

My reasons
- Cos sometimes going to war is wrong!
- The people in the country going to war should decide, not just the few people voted to run things it's too big a responsability!

My personal opinion is that the recent world events weren't wrong I just think the timing could have been better.

yerssot
this war/anti-war can go really bad you know...

DeNiro
god damn it if i knew we were doing this i would have been first to respond ne way giv me a sec i am going to post a very long post bout this i can feel it and yessrot i think it might go a lil wrong

DeNiro
In my opinion ne one who is agianst a war that america is in and the poepl who r protesting the war live in america then i think they r not americans and they should go live in the ****in country we r at war with because if u live here and the president of the united states decides to go to war with sumone then he has a good ass reason why and all americans all true americans should bak up the presidents disssion because his job is to look out for the safety and the well being of our country and us so if u got protestors bitching and moaning about sum ****in iraqinas that we r bombing then i say go over there and live with those people because then u will find out why the hell we r at war with them. its not like we r out bombin the inncoennt that live there we r bombin bad guys terriost people that wouldnt giv to shits about neone and yes this means u to u protesting pussies ever hear of the stories about saddam hussein taking his own people puttin honey on them and throw them into a pit with wild dogs or throwing people head and feet first into a wood cutter well if u hadent then do u think know that we should not be at war with a country that has a leader like that. we helped thoughs ****in people get away from that monster and oo yeah if we were at war with iraq and they were here would u think that they would only kill our soilders **** no women children everyone will be a target cause those mother ****ers want all americans dead it doesnt matter who u r they hate us and we got this poansy ass anti war people walkin around protesting a war that should have happend many years ago if ne one thinks still that war isnt right then just om me i would be happy to lay into u about thi subject

DeNiro
oo yes i rember this one time like in i forgot what month me and my buddy where in his car ****in awesome camaro ss but ne way there where a bunch of the anit war people and we ****in flipped them off my friend yelled go live in iraq go suck there cocks and the people protesting the war said the most stupid shit like how would u feel if ur country was being bombed i was like my god r u that dumb of course we wouldnt want our country to be bombed but we r not bombing people we r bombing terriost we r bombing a country that is not free like america a country runed by a mad man a country that is better off being bombed because we r not hurting civillians or at least we dont mean to but if they were bombing us we all would be ****in sitting ducks cause those ****ing people over there r heartless sons of bitches that should die and burn in hell.

Celsius
WOW!!!! and you didn't even run out of breath eek!

Dexx
listen, deniro...the fact that the war was for disarming iraq is both true AND a pretext. a pretext for now managing to controll 90% of the world's oil market.
i'm not so much anti-american as I AM anti bush....he acted EXACTLY like a red neck in this whole situation.
he said
"no!, i'm gonna have it MY way..and i don't care bout what the stinkin french and germans think! i'll do it anyway!"
he could have handled it as a gentleman, postponing it even more, and getting the exact result, but with less aggravation, you see...it's all about tactics

Celsius
No offence! But who are you to decide whts right for Iraq? I think it should just be left alone! Its a war for oil, not against terror. They are just using that terrorist crap to blind people from the truth. I dont like protestors because they are just waisting time and nothing is going to change, but some of the things that they protest against make sense.
If the US and its allies wanted to get rid of Saddam, they could have done so quietly, but they made it in to a war. WHY? I dont get it. I dont think that one country should have the right to govern the world simply because they have the resources to do so. They say that they are trying to help, but what about ASKING them uf they need help?.
Just my humble opinon. Thanks for reading.

Celsius
Well sair Dexx! I completely agree with you. I probably didnt put it in to context as well as I should have.

Dexx
yes, thank you...but...it's tricky you see.....because i don't exactly sleep better knowing that saddam had some nuclear weapons he might use anytime.

Celsius
I guess the US has a point about dissarming Saddam, BUT, they didnt find anything and now they are trying to justify what they did. Right?

Dexx
that might probably be an exageration meant to stear the masses up a little bit. these are not movies....things tend to be a little more complicated than 'jabba the hutt' entertainments. Though....i am NOT saying that he shouldn't be condemned for what he did..he ruined iraq.

they do hate you, but it seems you hate them also....what is the difference? smile

BackFire349
saddam brought it on himself by not allowing the weapon inspecters to enter his facilities. Him refusing brings to question his credibility and Bush was forced into conflict because saddam violated a treaty made during the gulf war, which stated that UN weapon inspecters had to be allowed to visit and investigate at any given time. by not allowing this, it seems that saddam had something to hide, thus forcing bush to do what he had to do in order to follow through with the treaty.

Fire
think this is considered politics

listen D, I think tyhat's the problem with the US, once a president is ellected you all (or most of you) feel that you ahev to support what ever he does and accept whatever he does. In Belgium that wouldn't stand for a minute. Bush couldn't be president here for over a yea. NOT EVERYTHING THE PRESIDENT OR CONGRESS DOES IS OK. THEY ARE PEOPLE PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. you are still a democracy which means the power should be with the people, which you (or most of you) sometimes seem to forget.

about the Iraq thing or the Bush thing I wont go into details

finti
BF, Why should it be US task to enforce this threaty

Fire
it shouldn't it should be the job of the UN

The Omega

Fire
hehe
idd omega

and the UN shouldn't bail them out, but we are gonna cause we're too social

finti
the UN is a wuzz organisation thats why US can play the butch part

Fire
Good Point

Celsius
OK OK!!! Thats enough about that methinks.

That was supposed to be about war protestors. stick out tongue and it turned in to an argument about Bush. So I might as well make it a topic.

Bush. What do you think of him, Not nessisarally (sp) the war on Iraq part, but more about how he actually runs the country.

3....2....1....GO!!!

Baylin
A very dangerous man!

BackFire349
because no one else is obviously.

Bush is nothing special. He spent too much time on the wars and not enough time on the economy in my opinion. But i also supported the wars 100%(for my own personal reasons). I'm not for, or against the dude. He's just...there...

Celsius
I think he's a redneck.

Tired Hiker
Bush is a hick, Celsius, and not just a redneck, but an oil hording redneck. I think he is an idiot, personally. He burns everyone elses oil and he hasn't even tapped Texas. He has a hard time opening his mind and understanding the big picture. If the USA went solar power instead of burning so much oil, this war may not of happened in the first place. I am not one to believe that Bush's actions are all about looking for weapons of mass destruction and eliminating terrorism. If that were the case we should be more concerned about North Korea. It is all about oil and I won't deny that. I love listening to the news on the bbc, because they tend to say it like it is about my country, the USA. And if anyone thinks I'm un'american since I feel this way, I challenge you to take a deep breath, count to ten, and think about it for a while. Our president's primary interest is in his family business, which is oil! In fact, this country runs on burning oil, eating meat, and depleting old growth forests, three things that are unnecessary for quality life. Bush is a cowboy and probably has a small penis since he thinks he's such a bad ass. I am a fourth generation Californian, so I am obviously an American. So, just because I don't agree with what my president does and just because I don't necessarily agree with the war on Iraq, doesn't mean that I'm not an American. I love the land where I dwell and I would die for it, but not under these current circumstances. Some may feel if I don't like it, get the f*ck out, well, if I were to leave then how would I help change my great country?

Dexx
i hear ya hiker...BUT the fact that he prefers to burn other ppl's oil instead of texas' is understandable...he want a stock for the usa in case of..anything. Any president would do that if he would have the chance i think. The thing is....who's gonna spend time and money developing economically fezable solar energy when the oil business is so proffitable? erm..it's all about the money...

DeNiro
I do hate all those mother ****ers over threr if it were upt o me wich i know noone is going to share the same views but i would bomb the whole god damn country and get rid of the whole bunch they r all worthless pices of shit that have no positive impact on the world but yeah of course we were fighting for oil but in the end we were fighting for the oil so they couldnt be in control cause once they had a substantial amount of the worlds oil they would be in charge and if they were in charge this whole world would go down the shitter and i dont giv a **** what bush did if he acted like a redneck or what have u i think what he did was right because there is no way u can ever reason with people they ****in worship all day to some ****in ala or how ever u spell it o yeah i forgot yeah i hate em but i wasnt brought up to hate them those kids r taughte to hate us and ur from belguim dexx i dont think u can have a very good view on the war we had i know it effected a bunch of countries but none of them like the us

Tired Hiker
Yes, this I know. And like I said, oil is his business so of course he would burn everyone elses oil first. And the people who will spend the time and money developing economically feesable solar energy are probably the same people who are running the oil industry. Once their resources are all gone, they will have already implemented the technology of solar power into our everyday lives so they can control that economy too. That's why I'm talking about 'the big picture'. We need to convert sooner before more terrorism can occur. Of course it won't happen right away, but there is hope that it might happen sooner than we think.

Tired Hiker
Otherwise it may not happen at all since the terrorists could put a little stopper to it.

Dexx
i'm from romania, deniro...they used our sea waters and shore as base in the war, remember? wink

you hate them as well, you cannot possibly presume that your hatred is someHOW different than theirs. it's the same feeling.
And saying that you'd want to bomb the whole country (will millions of innocent civialians) makes you in NO way better than them.
I said bush acted like a redneck because he acted on his own disregarding COMPLETELY france and germany...that might have repercussions

Dexx
well...you won't stop terrorism only by eliminating oil fueling ....solar powered jets can still be flown into skyscrapers smile

I'm tired of hearing about the "it was for the oil" debate. Believe me, that theory is not as widely accepted as people might think.
And why the rant about not being un-american. No one accused anyone of that. And also believe it or not bbc is also biased. There is no news source anywhere that is completely unbiased and who will "tell it like it is." And i think oil should be used to make a profit for this country, use that profit to invest in a more stable and reliable source of energy aka nuclear power. Think of the possibilities of what a nuclear powerplant could do that used fusion. That kind of power is amazing.

And it's also a smart idea to try and get the oil we need now and make a profit out of it so that when the oil eventually runs out we're ahead in the game to recover from the economic setbacks that will cause.

DeNiro
where ever u live bt ne way i dont give a shit about those inoccent people over there its people like them that com to american and live of ****in welfare checks and make this country suck most of the porblems we have here r bcause of immargation to many god damn people to many non americains coming to this country now when i say that u should bak ur president up i am saying if the man has made a dissision then u cant change shit about it so try to help as much as u can to make his dissision better and more effective and i am alot better then those people those people r scum over there they hate me i hate them so why try to help them lets go in take there oil and leave them to rot if all i care

Tired Hiker
I think you missed my point. Part of the reason terrorists target us is because we are in their countries butting into their politics and using their natural resources. If we were to cease doing this, the threat of terror would cease. And, 113, if you think people haven't accused anyone of being unamerican, you need to go back and read a bit more carefully. And yes, all news is biased, but from an American standpoint, you can decipher some of the bs by hearing another country's perception of things, ie the war on iraq. And I don't care what anyone is tired of hearing, I will state my thoughts and beliefs as I like. Freedom is a practise I excercise. Now, I'm going to practice my freedom of eating dinner. Till next time gentlemen.

BackFire349
hatred, no matter the source or its direction, can cause nothing but trouble in this world, it drove saddam, it drove bush, it drove hitler, and no good came from their actions.

Dude, Deniro your a cool dude, but dude your assuming that all the people in iraq and/or Afghanistan hate us??? That's just ridiculous. A lot of people are very fond of America in these two countries, and yes a lot hate us. I agree with blowing up everything too though, but not for the same reason you do. I'm just sadistic and imperialistic smile

Dexx
deniro...open your eyes and look at the big picture. You think too radicaly and impulsive and miss on a lot of important links.
You can NOT expect everyone to back up their presiden, even from the simple fact that not all of the people vote for him. It is democracy...virtual democracy afterall.

And there's another thing you miss. as i said, you wantig ALL the iraqies dead makes you in no way better than all the terrorists (except you didn't act yet wink ). American is a wealthy people..and it's everyone's right to imigrate (if accepted) and enjoy it also. UNDESTAND THIS: for every rich country there are tens of poor ones. you live in welfare SIMPLY BECAUSE the iraqies or whoever live in poverty. It's a chain..and you're at the upper part of it. But it's not you or bushes merit to be there..they just are. So cut it with the judging

Dexx
i know what you mean..but i cannot happen...US would not by far be the first power of the world if not for sucking from other countries.

DeNiro
u can not put bush sadam and hitler in the same catagory one thing people had to except saddam because it is like a communist country so they dont have a chocie in there leader so he can do what ever the **** he wants bush trys to do the right thing and trys to do the morl thing u guys r talkin like he is doing what i want him to do when all he is doing is helping some under developed country wich is irq and get them away from sadam and most of all help us americans by gettin rid of saddam cause if he got to poweful u think he would try to protect inncent people **** no and hitler hitler was a whole nother story to long tot ype so forget that shit

BackFire349
i can put them in teh same catagory, because they all used hatred to drive their principals. of course im not comparing bush with those 2 tyrants, but the fact that hatred was their main reason (despite what other reasons bush may have gave) allows me to compare them in that single catagory.

LindsIsTightK
I agree with Deniro, I am tired of all these people moving to America just to live off welfare. I have met people and families who have come here from Mexico just because they can get so much money from their welfare checks and I don't think that is right in any way. America is the land of oppurtunity, not the land of free money

Dexx
deniro, you have lived in democracy all of your life. I don;t know how comunism is like...you don't know the fear of walls REALLY having ears and expecting two goons anyminute because you even drop a bad word about the leader...that's how comunism is like..and much worse still..you cannot blame the people

Dexx
*sigh*..i told it before and i will, still if noone understands.
America is rich because other tens of countries are poor. look at it as a parasite wink...imigration are every human's right.

DeNiro
hatered i bet bush does hate those people but how in the world do u say that that led to the war it had very lil to do with it i mean terrism i think was the number one reason then oil and saftey of america and makin sure that sadam can never get enough power to have nuculear wepons and to think that bush went into the war cause of hatered is riduculos i think

LindsIsTightK
Well as selfish as this might sound, I am glad America is rich because it just benefits me in the long run, maybe I will feel differently as times goes on, but I don't right now, and I am sure Deniro can agree with me on that one.

Dexx
that is selfish indeed...but i can't blame you for it. You live in a careless world. all i ask is for you to show some simpathy for tohers who want to share the same things.

BackFire349
america is rich becaue it has made wise decisions in teh past, it in no way is a parasite roll eyes (sarcastic) that is just typical anti american mumbo jumbo, america purchases recources from other countries who need money, rather then the recources they have, plus america gives alot to other countries who are poor. and imigration is not every humans right, it is a priveledge given to certain people who the american government feel deserves to live in this country, a poor hungry family of 5 from mexico with no working ability should not be allowed to mooch off of the working people of this country. this may sound cold, but logic often does. of course, if immigrants can work and are willing too, then i have no problem with them.

Dexx
but look at it this way. Bush, AS PRESIDENT acts in an OFFICIAL way by representing the country. he MUST NOT have personal feelings, he must only look for the country's best interes. ANY personal feelings can interfere with his decisions. he must have not taken the war as a personal vengeance...proof that he was blinded of not listeninf to what other countries had to say/

LindsIsTightK
I'm American. I've been taught American ways and American beliefs and I have been taught to stand up for my country and what is right no matter what the circumstances are. Although you may think we are selfish because we are the world power, I am quick to point out, that we have the most multi-cultural country in the world, so obviously other people from other countries have felt welcome here.

Dexx
thsi is you talking becuase you already have a place within a efficient country. i am not anti-american, as i said. i am anti bush
I'm not so sure about those wise decisions there. America HAS done some remarcable things, wich should recieve credit, indeed.....but there is a part reserved for wrecklessness and sheer luck wink

Saddam Hussein would never have been able to attack america. He might have been able to attack his nieghboring countries though and THAT is the reason we should step in. We ourselves were at no risk whatsoever.

BackFire349
i agree, thats why i think he's a bad president, he isnt capable of looking at things from centered point of view, only from a personal level. at least i can say i didnt vote for him.

Dexx
canada is more meant for imigrators..
I dindn't say america is selfish..i said YOU are slefish for thinking that way.
Don't be so proud to say you've been learned american ways and bla bla..what i hear you say is : "i've been brainwashed"

LindsIsTightK
I am not the only American who thinks that way. I know this because I live in America and get americans perspectives. The fact of that matter, is that everyone all wants something that will benefit them in the long run, it's not just me. So maybe Americans are selfish, but I guess we are doing something right seeing as how we are the world power

BackFire349
Yes, i do have a place within an efficient country, but like i said, if immigrants are willing to work when they enter this country, rather then relying on welfare money from the government and the people(immagrint or not) who actually work their ass off to make a living, they should not have to pay money so foreigners who are to lazy to get a job and pay for their own way, should not be allowed to enter this country just so they can lay on their butt.

as i said before, no country is near perfection, but you cant hold mistakes of the past against a country, especially when most of the people no wliving in america are part of a new generation that has nothing to do with the mistakes of the past.

BackFire349
as have most of the rest of teh world with their anti america hatred. america is no better, nor any worse then any other country. it is a damn fine place to live though.

lol, i do agree with this point. We hear all this crap in the media and from politicians and shit about what america stands for and why we're great. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, diversity etc etc...Wake up folks we're not the only country with these things. Many other countries have these aspects, i'm not saying the diversity is on such a scale as ours but it's definetly a significant part of other countries. Freedom of speech and religion/beliefs may have been a "revolutionary" idea in the past but now so many other countries have these features. It's becoming something of a given for world countries to have these ideals. Yes it's true, a lot don't, but a lot do also.

yes i agree, people get caught up in thinking that we're this self-absorbed arrogant country, well newsflash so are tons of other countries.
And 100% of all countries act in their own interest, and if it benefits other countries as a side thing then sure why not.

BackFire349
and you can thank america as one of the countries who made it possible and welcomed that other countries feel this way.

Dexx
it is a better country...that is clear. it is a good place to live. just not the best, in my opinion.

yes, and that is for damn sure. It was US who made it a revolutionary idea, and we just rule for it(literally!) But these terms are overused and over-appreciated.

BackFire349
there is no "best" place to live.

yeah in my opinon though it is the best place to live in (not to say that i have lived any place else) -i pick any country to live in that has the worlds greatest military. we'll kick anyone's ass

LindsIsTightK
No country is perfect, they all have their imperfections. It just depends on the person and what imperfections they are willing to accept to be able to make a good living and be happy with their lives.

you're right. There's not universal "best" place to live. But to individual people they are places that they consider the best. To each his own

Dexx
oh..that is childish, 113..don't think fo it as a whole. The true power, today, are alliances...not ONLY your own power. A 4 megaton warhead could whipe clean out the city of LA...(and i mean clean out). russia has some 19 megatons warheads. imagine what those can do. kicking ass is not the ultimate solution. diplomacy is. bush is NOT a diplomant

statisticly speaking..yes it is. Sweeden, Germany..these good places to live in

BackFire349
i agree, violence should be a last resort. and statistics cant be trusted, as tehy are changing so constantly.

Dexx
yup...but there's a margin of consistency

DeNiro
**** this shit i dont care waht everyone thinks about this war all i can say is that i would luv to go over there and show them what a true cowboy is all about cause if i was 18 i wouldnt have ne problem going to that country and killing ne of those iraqin army dudes that got in the way of me our my country we r a dumb country we always help the under developed countries get bak on there feet after we kick the shit out of them i always think leave em there to get back on there feet by them selves cause america got were it was by its own nickel and dime we fought to get rid of our bad leader during the revolutionary war and we did it by our selves so i say if iraq isnt botehring us then i say let samdam kill of his people i dont giv two shits about them but the day that sadam points a wepon in our direction is the day we interfer and i bet sadam had sumthing planned for us before this war

Goddamnit, you and other people always have to resort to personel attacks...may i ask WHY? Stop calling me childish, they're my opinions and i stick to them. I'm not attacking you for yours.

And i'm not an idiot, i know that Russia has thousands of more nuclear warheads than we do. But is Russia as wealthy as us? No it's not. It can't afford to put in as much money as we do into our military. It's not just nuclear weapons that we have a lot of. We maintain our global power through innovative new technologies that we come up with and distribute to our military on a wide scale. Money is everything when it comes to issues such as these. And plus if the US and Russia broke out into a real war we would still win, even with thousands of less nuclear weapons. And to me, everything is about asskicking ok.

BackFire349
well i doubt germany was the best place to live 60 years ago. i know this is stretching it, but it just goes to show how extreme a countries change can be, and besides, those may be the nicest and domestically safest places to live, they may also be the easiest to attack as well, america has a well roundedness to it.. it is relatively safe, it is not very likely of a nuclear attack or an attack of any large magnitude, and it is very prosperous.

I'll say it again, Saddam could never have even come close to successfully attacking us.

DeNiro
113 is right hinestly dex i find ur opinions ****in dumb as shit i dont like em but this is the first time i am actully saying shit about them ur not even from america and ur talkin like u were born and bred 114 has his own responses and his own feels towards this i would care what he was talkin about if he was infact anti war wich i am thinking he is not cause if he was i would be callin him dumb but ne way viloence is the only way to deal with people like that

Dexx
do you REALISE what would the world become if inc ase of a nuclear shodown between these two?!? 19 megatons...that can whipe out a quorter of america at once...and ruin a quorter of earth's atmosphere probably. So we'd better HOPE asskicking is not everything

Dexx
many people are REAL hot shots....just untill the first bullet wizzes poast your ear..then you calm down a little with all the killing and realise your REAL purposes in life wink

BackFire349
psh, i wouldnt fight in that war, let bush go over there and fight for his own purpose.

Dexx
no..it is not. Violence should ALWAYS be the very last resort. The true power lies within diplomacy, as i said You'd be surprised how different an outside us guy's opinion can be about the whole thing..so i say we hear eachother out.

Dexx
hey, did you see that news with that american familly loosing their boy in this war.....telling bush that he took their son.....that really hit the spot for me.

BackFire349
everyone needs to calm down, its just a difference in opinion, nothing more. no one is right and there is no need for insulting others personally, or insulting others opinions.

BackFire349
no i didnt dexx. but i dont see how they can blame bush, there is no draft in effect, thus it was the boys own decision to go over there.

Dexx
yes..true

DeNiro
i say if we got the money the wepons and the power lets use em whats the point of having em when we r going to be pussy like dexx and bf wants us to be

Dexx
yeah but getting to war was bush's doing, in the end.
i thinkt he boy was enroled long since before the war..as a job....this just came as a bad time

LindsIsTightK
Ok honestly this is starting to get a bit out of control, calm down Deniro, its ok. wink

BackFire349
wow.... im speechless deniro... you really dont see the consequences of that do you? well i guess ill spell it out for you. if we were to use our power and weapons and attack other countries at will, then other countries would attack us, then we would attack those other countries, then more countreis would attack us and other countries would attack other countries... this would result in one thing, armageddon my friend, and if its "pussy" to want to survive and resolve issues in a practical and reasonable way...well then... i am what i eat.

Dexx
i agree bf. deniro...the iraqians have never REALLY done anything to you personaly...so if you're so worked up about everyone minding their business why do yYOU personaly care about them?(leaving all the patriotism bullsh!t outside) especially in thsi personal way.
And i am telling you....a war is a terrible palce to be

DeNiro
omg this is exactly what i hate in anti war people let bush fight his own war ha it is effecting u to buddy cause dont u kinda live in america and dont u kinda want this to be a better place but ne way to dexx yeah hot shot sure thats what im acting like the only thing i wan to act like is a ****in guy with morals if i was fighting over there cause to defeat ur enemy u have to be like ur ebemy and that is exactly how they r ****in no morals no souls just a ****in pure hatred burning through them but the only differnce in my hatred and theres is that is got a reason to hate them they r just ****in jealous power hungry bitches

and i'm not an idiot i know the full capacity of what a nuclear weapon can do, and no it cannot wipe out a quarter of america. the largest nuclear weapons ever built by the U.S. was the Mark 17. And that was test-dropped. I don't see a quarter of the U.S. missing. And no, nothing significant happens to the atmosphere either.

BackFire349
no it is not effecting me, this war wasnt about making america a better place. and dont say im anti war, i am not anti war, i think war was inevitable after 9/11. i said i simply wouldnt go over there to fight because i have a life here.

Dexx
deniro..you're 14....this mindless lean mean killing machine talk will run out of you once you realise how things really are. once you encounter real problems in life.

Dexx
in a nuclear war? you must be kidding. A damn reactor exploded in cernobal nuclear power plant(if you know it) ....clouds carried it all over the souther part of romania......
now place a nuke instead of that. really mate..i know what i'm talking about ....those tested nukes were underground

DeNiro
yeah war is terible place to be in but honestly bf what other country would want to fight for irq honestly if we went over their and bombed the shit out of them then what other country would say hey thats not right and help them i doubt ne one im not sayin lets go bomb this country and that one for no reason i am saying lets bomb the threats or the wanna be threats we should have bomber afgahistan also looking for that osma bin laden instead of sending troops to look for him so more poeples lives get destory searching for a monster instead we could have solved the problem by just bombin the whole ****in place

BackFire349
and kill many innocent people that had nothing to do with their government actions, sounds like a terroist action to me, which would make us just like those people you hate oh so much.

Dexx
right..well..i'm even starting to not take you seriously now. For every action, there must be a reason. That acting is reasonless....Nato would immediatly be desintegrated and new alliances would be formed against america...now being the new menace (if it would act in that way)

BackFire349
yes, there must also be a reaction to very action, and deniro is also neglecting to see what these would be.

DeNiro
im tired cant argue ne more later guys

BackFire349
good night.

Dexx
yeah ..ok...g night. ush is probably gonna scream when he sees this tomorrow stick out tongue

nope, not all hydrogen bomb test were tested underground. And why would a plane test-drop the mark-17 for it to be underground? Doesn't make sense.

ANd also Truman and his advisors had sketicism for allowing the enola gay mission to be carried out because they believed that a hole in the atmosphere might appear because of it. And look, nothing has happened(at least not because of that)

AND numerous hydrogen bombs have been tested on the surface and nothing of the kind has happened.

BackFire349
well this is a debate thread, no harm done.

bye and goodnight

Dexx
yeah....though heated debates like these are said to ahev an impact upon members big grin

enola gay was 60 years ago 113. It was wreckless then, it would be now too. Only today we have better technology

BackFire349
well, since this is a debate thread, people should know what to expect when they enter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>