no offence but

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
harry potter sucks. watched the first movie and it bored me all the way. same goes for the book. as for the second 1, i aint watchin it coz the first 1's so bad. dont know what u all kidz like bout it

Fort-Mccubble
its just opinion really, maybe you dont like books like that. personally i think all the Harry Potter books were great except for the ending of the 6th =/ seeing sirius go sucked. if i was able to cry i probably would but i cant so there ya go ^_^

Sesshomaru
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Well put, Fort! wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif

StrgzrCndyPixie
if u dont like harry potter than dont come onto this fricken forum thing

the only reason u would do some thing like that is to get peoples reaction and i no i gave u a reaction but i just had to tell people your real intentions

o and u can have ya own oppinion big grin stick out tongue cool smile Happy Dance

zionette
yeah, StrgzrCndyPixie is right,if u dont like harry potter then stay away from this forum,i love the books and i admit the films weren't that great but i spose every1 is entitled to their own opinion

crazy_c
books were cool

alic88
i just said my opinion coz i thought u all might help me out. say sumthin like: but the second book is better than the first1 so read it, or the second movie is better than the first 1. thats wht i wanted 2 know.read what i said before carefully

Fort-Mccubble
well all the books are very good actually i agree with you the first book wasnt all that great but i liked all the characters and just how everything worked with the magic vs muggles.

Phoenix
its great you have your own opinion, but is their really much point in posting it here? if you dont like harry then just steer clear of this part of the forum, cos we're all scarily obsessive!!!

wacko reading geek

Firefly Clover
the books are totally the best ever. but i admit the first movie sucked (with the exception of the teachers, especially Alan Rickman) but the 2nd was way better (with more Rickman) and the guy who played Lockhart

leah11
I don't really like any of the movies but I love all the books especially book 5.

crazy_rock_chic
My fave books are 3 and 4 but 5 was good aswell

Tonks
Well. I quite agree. with yah all. the movies sucked. And the reason why is because Dainneil Radcliff is way to stiff. Hoave yah noticed. the movie was bad because of him. He Just stands there. When Dobby Comes in. He doesnt act!!!!!! that is my opion!

and the books rock on!!!!!!!

b-ball_chick
ya, well i dont c y no2 wudnot like da books they put da FAN in FANTASTIC! da movies i ave 2 say were a bit cooky!lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
tonks is right daniel radcliff was a bit funky lol in sum of da seens

StrgzrCndyPixie
o and i apoligise if i offended any 1 in my 1st reply ............i a didnt read the whole thing propalya nd jumped 2 sum conclusions pretty fast sorz

peace harmony white light tranquility

calm

think calm soothing thoughts

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
delala otchy mama but ya gotta gotta gotta speak alot a alot a alot a humm delala othcy mama

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh a yeah im just in my own little world ignore me
im really sleepy at da moment

luvz ya all peace out

clispin
im not keen in the films. The miss out some majorly cool bits, and I dont really like the actors (scept rupert grint he's funny as hell). the books are sound but. unlike terminator which is just all round crap.

b-ball_chick
ya! but realy guys uve gotta give da director cred i mean its all dough!

take care y'all.........

Orli'sElf7
well to tell tha truth i didnt like the 1st movie much but hopefully more of tha book will b in the movies in the future Happy Dance. The 2nd one wasnt all that bad, but i wanted to c tha deathday party sad

b-ball_chick
ya! but in da second movie tom looked so hot i tut he wud catch firee. *drool* even tho im normaly not a tom felton drooler

Orli'sElf7
i knooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Tom...Sean...ahhh *drool* they're both mad cute!!!! love love

hpxmenlotrnerd
Hey, mind if i join? Tom looks so much older in the second movie, and Sean is just hottbig grin oh yea, fyi alic88 started the same thing in an x-men thread (i.e. X-men sucks, movies boring blah blah blah) whats his deal? i cant wait to see tom in the 3rd movie. the new director totally changed their look and toms even hotter!!!

Orli'sElf7
i knO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg uhhh if anyone wants a really HOT pic of tom just priv message me ur emails ..sry!! my computers f-ed up and wont let me send attatchments!! :,( sry!!!!!! Tom..ahh love drool PS- u are most certainly welcome if u luv him!! lol...oh ya and i hav tha BEST pic!! tom AND sean!!! TOGETHER!! YESSS! lol ooook...calm down...haha

b-ball_chick
ya! tom looks so old in da second movie! n so hot in da book store wen he was lookin down *drool/swoon* gosh!

hpxmenlotrnerd
sooooo yummy...*puddle of drool in my lap*

b-ball_chick
lol! ya i can imagine *dreamin*

daddy'sgurl
The 2nd book is way better than the 1st, same for the movie. By the way some people like this stuff. If you don't like Harry Potter, then go to some other place in this forum. I know I probally sound rude right now, but I'm not tring 2 b. Sorry if I come across that way, I'm jus stating what I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.