Not many people.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
not many new KMC members earn as much like and respect on their first day than Kezie has. She is ****ing awesome. people start happy-birthday threads so i can sure as hell start a "you are awesome thread". come on in, have a few beers and talk ta kezie.... or me.

bigbadbike2
Okay?????

BackFire349
i know its hard to spot in written word, but sarcasm better be in that statement grounded again.

FallingBlue
yah, you better not be serious...

LindsIsTightK
Well I am glad that im not the only one who thinks that............ *sigh of relief* GA are you sure you havent gotten sucked over to the dark side?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

bigbadbike2
I am confused?

LindsIsTightK
Well BBB2, we had a bunch of drama a couple of nights ago with her to make a long story short wink

badkittykitty
..and her other personalities...eminem/blue angel

bigbadbike2
hmmm. Yep. Still confused. Other personalities

badkittykitty
yeah she keeps making up new personalities,first a 15yr old girl, then a guy then back to 15 yr old girl,she pmed one person the other day she was 22,then told some one else she needed help 'cause she lives alone and her boyfriend beats her,..she asked me to be her friend & help her make friends cause she felt every one hated her because she was a ugly loser so then when i was nice to her she call me a ***,then a old hag,and trust me till that point I pitied her and was super nice! augh i honestly cant take much more drama!

Rogue Jedi
heres something to think about.....WE COULD ALL BE DOING THIS.....

badkittykitty
are you say we should or that someone is? wink

Tired Hiker
I bet Grounded Again is you know who, this being from Tired Hiker The White, so it must be true.

LindsIsTightK
I'm not doing that RJ, should we be wondering about you???

Rogue Jedi
dont know, kitty.......some strange people out there.

badkittykitty
yeah linds I am not doing that either...hmmm there are strange ppl out there but i havent seen any going around trashing ppl for no good reason till now(m&M)

BackFire349
yeah, what do you expect from an eminem fan?

badkittykitty
good call bf

must_kill_Santa
GA your back yay shes cool though i agree

bigbadbike2
Hmmmmm. Odd.

GroundedAgain
aight. kezie has just done something that not many ppl up here do.Pissed me off,royaly.Kez took advantage of me in a fragile state(my friend died) If i had been paying full attention i woulda realized who the hell i was dealin wit. Nobody lies to GA, they just don't. oooohhhhh we might hafta git us another fighting thread for this one. oohhhhhh

badkittykitty
..look no futher go to I am a ditz thread and let her have it!

BackFire349
bkk, you should sick stitch on her

badkittykitty
no ,no ,bf..he might catch something laughing out loud

BackFire349
ah, true

Ushgarak
So, let's all be calm in here...

badkittykitty
okay ush..I guess I am still a little bitter,I'll chill

HBK
This board is old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.