Goodbye all my friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I have to go, probably for good. Something came up and I don't have time to explain. I love you and will miss you all. sad

kezie
wait why

LindsIsTightK
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

kezie
is he ok linds

LindsIsTightK
I dunno................I dunno where he ishttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

FallingBlue
dude...why? well, later, wish i could have gotten to know you man... sad

kezie
i am worried i hope he is ok

LindsIsTightK
Your worried? TH is like one of my closest friends on the forums and he didn't even tell me where he went, this isnt like him why would he do this?http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

kezie
i dont know yea i am worried i worry about everyone who is hurting

LindsIsTightK
no expression *stares into space* no expression

kezie
whats that mean

LindsIsTightK
It means I am completely shocked right now and I dont know what I will do if TH isnt here no expression *stares into space* no expression

kezie
i will be here 4 u as a friend

BackFire349
ahhh, man dont leave TH, you're one of the only newer members i like.... well, i guess you gotta do what you gotta do, if you ever get the chance, come back my friend, ill miss ya, hope to hear from you soon.

LindsIsTightK
Backfire I'll be sure not to take that personally wink

kezie
i said i am here to i am being nice linds trying to help

LindsIsTightK
I'm still a bit sketchy about you kezie, you remind me of another member I had problems with two days ago, but don't take it personally, I'm just being cautious.

Back on topic, *sob* TH come back

BackFire349
yeah dont take it personally, i said ONE of, implying that there are a few, you are one of them too linds smile

kezie
hey i am not eminem ok jeez maybe i should quiet this site

LindsIsTightK
How odd that you new automatically who I was talking about Kezie shifty

kezie
you said my name and your not the first one to say that

LindsIsTightK
Well I'm aloud to have my suspicions shifty

kezie
me to ur a airhead hahahahahahahahahah

LindsIsTightK
Yeah thats what I thought roll eyes (sarcastic)

kezie
eminem the one is back who missed me

BackFire349
no one

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nope didn't miss u

kezie
good

LindsIsTightK
I'm focusing on the loss of one of my best friends right now so I'm not too worried about you

kezie
**** him

h0ck3yh0rr0r
in my opinion i find u the most rude person on this forum....sorry

BackFire349
stop creating new alias's on this site, you've gone through 3 in the span of 3 days, and you've been found out each time, that should make it glaringly obvious that you're obnoxious personallity is very easy to recognize, and if you are going to continue to post on this board, stop trying to decieve everyone by creating a new account everytime you get into a scuffle. im sure you wont listen,a nd now that you've been found out and have gotten on everyones bad side again, im sure you will make a new account and a first post "looking for friends' like you always do, inevitably being discovered and getting upset, thus repeating the very process you are trying to avoid, so just either deal with you're actions in an adult manner by not attempting to lie to everyone with false identities, or just leave and dont come back.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
very well said and done backfire

LindsIsTightK
Are you talking about TH sad or our girl with split personalities?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no no no not TH, Th is awesome im talking about that girl that keeps pming me 50 times and talks about her life and how she was pregnant and she made up all these lies just to chat (fast typed)

BackFire349
yes, th kicked hardcare ass. he will be sorely missed if he is gone for good

LindsIsTightK
TH cant leave, I wont accept that. I just wont. He wouldnt do that.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
maybe he's going for a long hike and he'll be back soon (trying to cheer u guyz up smile)

Dexx
i'll bet you guyz th's bluffing.....evil face...
going away, my ass...
it's probably a ...'what would they say if i leave' thread

BackFire349
perhaps.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think TH is more of a serious person or maybe im just wrong and he is bluffing

Dexx
i am sure..

LindsIsTightK
You know Dexx, I am honestly hoping that it is just a big joke, and god forbid that he be serious

BackFire349
how would you know?

Dexx
he is bluffing..it's clear as day light. in fact...he might be on the boards right now..watching what we write here...
he has an option where we can's see if he's online..but he can watch

h0ck3yh0rr0r
possible

BackFire349
why is it clear as day? yes its possible, but its just as possible that something major did come up and will prevent him from ever coming on the boards again. and since its coming from him (and i know him fairly well) i doubt he would pull a stunt like this, especially letting it go on as long as he has so far.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
also possible well i g2g good night everyone

LindsIsTightK
Well TH doesnt even have his own computer yet, he uses his roomates or the ones they have at work, so something very well could have happened. He said he is trying to get his own computer and if he is and he does, then maybe he will be back then.

Atleast Backfire is with me on being worried...................

BackFire349
well im not worried, but i think that if he is gone for good it will be too bad, he was a cool guy.

bigbadbike2
TH can neva leave evil face

Baylin
I'm sure he'll be back! He loves it here... right!

LindsIsTightK
*cries on the inside*

badkittykitty
I cant take the thought of him being gone! he was fun on here,I followed him around like a puppy sad

Tired Hiker
You are all tracking the footsteps of two yung Hobbits. They passed this way the day before yesterday. They met someone they did not expect. Does that comfort you?

badkittykitty
stow it!

badkittykitty
TH !!! yay! *

BellaButterfly
Omg! The cheap Whore is leaving!!!! GOd Nooooo!

For we were partners in crime! starts yo sob....If i were only 18 ....then maybe just maybe he wouldnt leave!

goodbye from the skank Bella

sobs even harder

Tired Hiker
TH? . . . Tired Hiker? . . . Yes. That is what they used to call me. Tired Hiker The Grey. That was my name.

I am Tired Hiker The White, and I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

LindsIsTightK
What the f**k?

Whatever you're just lucky you didn't really leave otherwise I would have been pissed

BellaButterfly
Oh hahahaha! Cheap Whore is back!!!!!

yayness he came back weird blink no no expression

But it doesnt matter ! Whoreness shall live again!

badkittykitty
TH...bend over cause I am gonna give you such a spanking!! wink (dont scare us like that!)

BellaButterfly
cries in joy!

smokin' smokin' <we are back in business Th!

LindsIsTightK
TH me and BKK thought you might have gotten arrested!!!! That was so mean of you to do that to us

Tired Hiker
ONE STEP OF YOUR JOURNEY IS OVER. ANOTHER BEGINS.

BellaButterfly
hahahaha!

badkittykitty
th it's true we were really freaked,you are very naughty!

Tired Hiker
Through fire . . . and water. From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth.

Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

Darkness took me and I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and every day was as long as a life age of Earth. But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

badkittykitty
What the f**k? maybe I am more scared now than before....

BellaButterfly
Women and Water have the same purpose ....giving birth to good and evil...thus making the world stable.

WEird Whores>Th and bella!

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I feel you on that one BKK What the f**k?

BackFire349
you be watching to much lord of the rings my friend, glad to see you're back, you better not do it again, or i will pummel you're ass with a long pointed object, and just not to sound overly gay, i will do the same to the lovely linds and bbk.

Tired Hiker
War has come to the Forums. We must ride to Edoras with all speed.

*whistles* (a white horse gallops over the grassy green ridge)

Shadowfax . . . he is the lord of all horses. And has been my friend through many dangers.

BellaButterfly
tired hiker what the hell is your problem>?!

your not acting like your cheap whorish self .....your acting shifty like a nerdish whore from dungeons and dragons!

Good God~

Tired Hiker
For christ's sake, bbf, I just fell into shadow and fought like one of the most hardcore balrogs of middle earth. Give a guy a break. Psh. ****.

LindsIsTightK
blink oh my..................

BellaButterfly
hahahaha ok melchar! hahaha .....skank! i hope you have a good night handsome ...hahaha!

badkittykitty
you can ssay that again!

LindsIsTightK
So where did everyone go anyways?

Tired Hiker
Hmm, seems to my eyes, the eyes of Tired Hiker The White, that the lot of you need a good spanking or a subtle titty twister.

Tired Hiker
Don't worry lindsistightK, I won't leave my realm.

badkittykitty
I dont know, many be hiding from that m&m girl

LindsIsTightK
I wonder if she will ever give up, that girl, what is she on now? 3 new names?

badkittykitty
I'm scared... wacko

Tired Hiker
m&m girl SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!

*tired hiker the white stabs his cane bound with sword into the granuals of earth that set forth below his path he wants follow.*

Rogue Jedi
whos the m&m girl?

Tired Hiker
Do not shed those words lightly. It is good you are here RJ. For a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, has caught up with middle earth. Now the two will join to figure out how to create a balance.

Rogue Jedi
???????????????????????????????????

agent killgit
never met you tired hiker but, bye

Rogue Jedi
??????????????????????????

badkittykitty
go see what I wrote about her in the not many ppl thread and she is kezie

Tired Hiker
Why then, you devil, shalt thou enter my realm and commit what would be expected of an evil youth who comes and goes as she pleases, assuming the identity of none other that a dim wit, each and every time?

LindsIsTightK
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa OMG TH you are such a fricken dork its so funny

Tired Hiker
Backfire once said!!!!

Stop creating new alias's on this site, you've gone through 3 in the span of 3 days, and you've been found out each time, that should make it glaringly obvious that you're obnoxious personallity is very easy to recognize, and if you are going to continue to post on this board, stop trying to decieve everyone by creating a new account everytime you get into a scuffle. im sure you wont listen,a nd now that you've been found out and have gotten on everyones bad side again, im sure you will make a new account and a first post "looking for friends' like you always do, inevitably being discovered and getting upset, thus repeating the very process you are trying to avoid, so just either deal with you're actions in an adult manner by not attempting to lie to everyone with false identities, or just leave and dont come back.

Hmm, this Backfire349 seems to be gifted in the powers of the all knowing.

Rogue Jedi
dorks are cool...i am somewhat dorky and geeky myself....

BackFire349
good to have him back. and lind, dont pretend you didnt like getting poked in the ass wink you too bkk.

Tired Hiker
By the powers that may be, I 'm sure the two enjoyed the prodding and the horrific nature of our genius.

badkittykitty
*blushing* stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Hmm.

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Where are the weak?

Rogue Jedi
not here...very strong in the force, this one is.....

LindsIsTightK
blink What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
making fun of me? shame on you.

LindsIsTightK
Hey I never said I was making fun of anyone...............

Tired Hiker
No one is making fun of you, RJ, for strong in the force are you. Tired Hiker The White has Armies waiting and wanting your jedi wisdom, are you down, Foo?

Tired Hiker
LindsistightK is the secret weopon. Don't ask why yet, Lindsay, for we shall all know the answer soon.

Rogue Jedi
to fight with or against them?

Tired Hiker
Whoever made bugsbunny is a stoner. Straight up.

Rogue Jedi
man...switching topics at light speed, eh th?

LindsIsTightK
You know the person who made Bugsbunny was allergic to carrots?

Tired Hiker
Hmm, for doubtful are you, RJ. So be it, young Jedi. But I believe when the sh*t goes down, no matter where and when my knightly brother, I would inhale the sword to protect you even in the darkest of times.

Rogue Jedi
so, you got my back, right?

LindsIsTightK
You people are f**kin weird....................

Tired Hiker
you know this.

badkittykitty
that sounds really kinky,can I watch?

LindsIsTightK
What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
cool....appreciate it...i dont need it, but glad to hear it.....

Tired Hiker
*offers rj a high five, back side, to the side, up high, way down low, your too slow.* But serio werio . . . we's tight, rj. So for sure. And I will give that my THTW stamp of appreciation. *stamp*

LindsIsTightK
So has anyone in here returned to normalcy yet?

Tired Hiker
My good friend Elrond once said, "The ring can not be destroyed, Gimli, son of Gloin, by any craft that we posess. The ring was created in the fires of Mount Doom. And only there, can it be un-made. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery cazm from whence it came. And one of you must do this."

Rogue Jedi
dude, stop sniffin' the liquid paper.......

LindsIsTightK
I'll take that as a no...................

badkittykitty
rolling on floor laughing this is some of the funniest shit i ever seen here! laughing out loud smokin'

Rogue Jedi
define "normal" linds.

LindsIsTightK
Normal would mean that TH stops referring to himself as the white something or other

Rogue Jedi
instead of refering to himself as tight? laughing out loud take a chillpill....we all need to go crazy sometimes.

badkittykitty
I might start a thread about the big ragu'...I dont know yet...

Tired Hiker
Okay, so maybe I'm over all the tired hiker white crap and maybe I drink a Sobe Green Tea. And maybe I am a lizard?

Rogue Jedi
tired hiker the gray!!! coming soon to theaters near you!!!!

LindsIsTightK
LMFAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Hey, you guys want to hear another embarassing story about me?

Rogue Jedi
about the time your mom caught you spanking it?

badkittykitty
let we ever wouldnt want too!

BackFire349
that would be me

LindsIsTightK
You know you guys are so great, I just sit here and laugh all night when I read your posts

Tired Hiker
He heh he he heh he oooh. He he . I lvoe u guse.

Rogue Jedi
me too, dude..except it was my sister and her boyfriend.

Tired Hiker
One time my mom caught backfire j o'ing in my closet.

BackFire349
wow, there is alot of love in this thread, good thing theres a couple of hot chicks giving it along with tired hiker, or else i would be questioning my sexuality right now.

Tired Hiker
Thankyou, Lindsay, because all I ever wanted to do was make people laugh. Maybe that's why I was voted class clown. embarrasment Oh, by the way, though shall not pass. Just a reminder that Tired Hiker The White was once here but now is gone.

badkittykitty
bf your are not questioning it?

Tired Hiker
Slerpamc'gerk-a-ma'jerk-a-ma'gock!!

must_kill_Santa
why u have to go everyone is leavinghttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif

BackFire349
no, because some of the love is coming from you too pretty chicks, and not just from tired hiker. thus making it ok.

Rogue Jedi
saskskskjskjskjfogoperigoihgihirghrohosahroho...poodoo!!!!!!!

badkittykitty
What the f**k? omg!
I understand where your coming from bf...

BackFire349
good, im glad someone does, its a rare event for me.

must_kill_Santa
now im very confused

badkittykitty
dont cry he was pulling our chain...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>