too many people w/ith invisible mode on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
linds has it on, tired hiker has it on, BKK has it on, its confusing, makes me think there is less people on the site then their really is.

LindsIsTightK
*runs off to go turn invisible mode off*

BackFire349
i did have it on, but i like seeing my name up at the top of the forum when im browsing, makes me feel important smile you're turn TH

LindsIsTightK
I just turn mine on sometimes, not sure why though, where did everyone go?

BackFire349
im still here

LindsIsTightK
Yes I know that silly stick out tongue but I gotta go to bed soon, meaning within a few minutes

BackFire349
ah, that sucks, im gonna be here for another 3 hours or so.

LindsIsTightK
Why would you be here so late???

BackFire349
thats just how i am, i generally stay up till 4 or 5 am, sleep till 2 pm.... its nice, get to watch all the old school shows that are on at like 3 am on tbs, saved by the bell, family matters, step by step and such.

Hypernova
I'm invisible rolling on floor laughing

LindsIsTightK
My goodness, I usually only sleep till noon, but even then I have to force my lazy ass out of bed

BackFire349
yeah, its a bad habbit, cuz sometimes i gotta be at work at 10, and its not fun.

LindsIsTightK
I have to get up early like once or twice a week and I am always hating life on those mornings

Tired Hiker
I took mine off. Liverlips.

LindsIsTightK
laughing out loud

BackFire349
yep, luckily this week the earliest i have to wake up is 11:30, be at work at noon, still, that will take quite an effort

BackFire349
good, im glad to see everyone taking invisible mode off.

badkittykitty
wow I missed this..sorry bf i was lurking then went to sleep before i seen this ,I'll lurk where ppl can see me from now on though wink

diegocala
I lurk in the open

Baylin
I've nothing to hide! Infact I really do have nothing confused

badkittykitty
I have plenty to hide shifty wink

BackFire349
im sure you do, naughty girl

badkittykitty
that what being a bad kitty is all about

Rogue Jedi
naughty kittty....naughty..... laughing out loud

Dr. Pepper
Originally posted by BackFire349
linds has it on, tired hiker has it on, BKK has it on, its confusing, makes me think there is less people on the site then their really is.

You get the pride of privacy with invisible mode.

EsteemedLeader
I hate invisible mode.

Wolflet
Originally posted by Hypernova
I'm invisible rolling on floor laughing

Ken Kenobi
What's with old threads being bumped? confused

Anyways, just took Invisible off after over 3 months of having it on.

hotsauce6548
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.