C-3PO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Why don't we pay more attention??
I just watched ANH, and heared the following line by 3PO:
"You there, I suppose that you are programmed for etiquette and protocol."
"blabla"
"I don't need a droid for that!"
"Of course not, sire, that is why I'm programmed to..."
"Do you speak Bocci?"
"Yes, sir, it's like a second language to me."

SO, he was programmed to do something usefull on a planet like Tatooine, so you could say in '77 that he WAS from Tatooine.
Something else now:

Didn't anyone noticed the weird, almost Maul-like, peinting on the ceiling in the kitchen? (room with the dialog that Luke wants to go to the accademy)

ratcat
I think the ultimate irony would be if it is Owen that teachs him him to program a Binary Load Lifter.

"My first job was programing Binary Loader Lifters, very similar to your moisture vaperators in many respects."

That would be a cool linkup.

finti
I always belived it was a carpet in the ceiling.

Bragg2012
The same thing can be found in Anakins home, it must just be house decor found in alot of the houses on tatooine. I dont think its carpet as it takes the shape of the roof too much. I agree it is rather maul like.

http://www.theforce.net/episode1/newspics/hidden_hovel.jpg

yerssot
You don't forget an annoying voice like that of 3PO, so I don't think Owen will program 3PO. The ceiling-thing can only be watched in a few seconds in ANH, so I don't think that it is of importance, or a link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.