Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Does anybody else like this show? Its so awesome man. I've seen both seasons. Kick-ass action!

Fire
we only have the first season so far in belgium and it's only at episode 4 so DON'T SPOIL IT

Neo_Version 7
Got both seasons on DVD. Great man!

Ushgarak
Oooh, the aliens haven't landed yet then Fire!

finti
we are at episode 15 second season here in norway and it is very good indeed

Fitch
we haven't even heard of it here in Romania...smile

Neo_Version 7
24 is about Jack Bauer, a CTU agent. The episodes are in real time. 1 hour per. And every season is only one day. Very cool. Oh, and Jack's daughter is one hot siren. In the one episode in the 2nd season, you can see her in her panties and in the other you can see her nipples.

Fire
I don't think she's that hot her friend is way hotter

*anywayz in a nagging voice*: USH quit spoiling it

Neo_Version 7
Kim Bauer is wayyyyyyyyyyyy hotter! She's a ****in goddess. And Ush.......uhhhhhhhhh?

Fire
disagree, but I dislike blonds

Neo_Version 7
Kim's got like the best set of ****, my friend. And she's got a tight-ass. Very sexy!

Neo_Version 7
Here, see for yourself...

Fire
nice pic no doubt but I don't like blonds sorry

Tex
I've seen only the 2nd season, and am greatly anticipating the 3rd to begin next monthraver

finti
oh so there is a third?............. that might be a bit too much

Fire
dunoo if the second one is as great as the first one than it won't be else it will be

finti
I think the second one is better

Neo_Version 7
2nd one is. A lot better.

I had to stop following the show like at 7pm of the first season because my parents caught me watchign it (during a schoolnight not allowed to watch tv). But i was addicted to that show
And i did manage to see the episode in the 2nd season with the actual bomb blowing up, which was awesome, even though i didn't know half of what was going on sadly sad

Tex
Umm, you might want to use spoiler tabs there 113wink

finti
a big thanks to 113 who made watching the last 9 episodes of the second season a waste of time.

Try to think before you post 113, in previous post some members said they were in season one and some said thy were half way into season 2 but you kind of just blew it for them

BackFire349
never got into this show, although it was an innovative idea

Fire
yea ppl should learn how to use spoiler tags

BackFire349
yep

Fire
hehe

Tex
Its not that bad finti, as 113 said, the bomb blows up, but when and where is still up in the air wink

finti
still one needs to think before revealing stuff

Tex
http://forums.newbeetle.org/images/smilies/nopity.gif

finti
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/nono.gif

BackFire349
well, finti, at least that saves you the 9 hours of your life you woulda spent watching that show.

finti
I rather spend those 9 hours watching

BackFire349
maybe 113 pulled a fast one and lied about the ending...maybe the bomb doesnt go off at all

finti
and then there was these spoiler tags again

BackFire349
im guessing anyone who is going to post in this thread from now on probably is aware of the outcome from all the bickering in this thread

Storm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/frusty.gif
yeah, but too late
I read already about the you-know-what-thingy sad
luckily I missed the first 2 spoilers big grin

finti
still, spoiler is required cause at least then it is your own fault if you highlight them

BackFire349
fair enough, i apologize fintster

Fire
I didn't read any spoilers so far

finti
its ok BF and 113 one must be allowed to goof up once in awhile. Never don that my self but................................ cool eek! smokin' stick out tongue wink

Fire
hihi

Neo_Version 7
24 is a lot better than Smallville in my opinion for Tuesday nights. But Smallville's still good, its jus I'd choose 24 over it.

Fire
Smallville???

that young superman crap?

Neo_Version 7
Yeah. That Lana ***** is ****in hot! Wooooo, damn! Hey, the show is good. Now shut the **** up!

Fire
well I think 24 is not even in the same league as small ville
cause that show s*cks

Neo_Version 7
I like it coz Im a Supes fan. 24 is always the best TV show tho. Unless, ppl here prefer Sopranos, which isn't bad either

Fire
yea that's pretty good
I prefer queer as folk

that show rocks

Neo_Version 7
Nevr heard of it. Dunno if its any good

Fire
it's about gay and lesbians

Neo_Version 7
Cool. Lesbians. Do they do girl-on-girl action or what?

Fire
sometimes, but they mostly show guy action, if they show anything

which is a little annoying but still a good show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.