Queens of the Stone Age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Has anyone heard of them they are without a doubt one of the best bands around presently and the added bonus that Dave Grohl has drummed for them and was featured on there last album. Josh Homme has one hell of a voice,they are built in the mold of classical rock then the current trend.

I think everyone hear has heard of them. I'm a fan of theirs. Not my favorite band, but i like em.

DeNiro
i have i prolly got like a bunch of there song si just cant rember at the time

Killer
i personaly can't stand their musik

Tex
They are a great band! Haven't there been like 300 different members since its conception?laughing out loud

Very talented musicians, and I hear they are amazing live, but the music itself I bore of pretty fast. sleep

cermiestar
oh god i love these guys! i thought songs for the deaf was great! dave grohl is sooooo cool! he has had such a great career if you think about it......and now he wants to drum for ...oh i forget their name....

wicker_man
Killing Joke - I heard he was a big fan of theirs Dave Grohl is my all time hero.

cermiestar
no no it was led zepplin!

wicker_man
Ah they rock also but he did actually drum or guitar for Killing Joke.

cermiestar
yeah...on what album?

wicker_man
It was on the song Loose Cannon which i believe it is from there new album.

cermiestar
haven't heard it but sounds cool

wicker_man
Dave Grohl has been my hero (myself being a drummer and all) since his Nirvana days,ive even got his autograph as well as Kurts.

cermiestar
dave grohl is REALLY cool....i don't think he's the greatest drummer ever...but i think he's a very powerful drummer

wicker_man
Wow another Dave follower im a drummer so Dave is my all time musical hero.

zionette
not a huge fan but their music is cool,Dave Grohl Rocks,He's played for so many bands!!!!!

zionette
Heh wat a quinky-dink the song 'halo' by the foo fighters just came on

wicker_man
That is a cool if not strange video but Dave dressing up as a woman is nothing unusual to him he did it in Nirvana.

cermiestar
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the vid for learn to fly...i think dave....as dave and not anyone else looks hot in it....

wicker_man
Oh yeh thats one of my favourite songs they done it just proves how funny Dave can be.

cermiestar
very!

qotsagirl
i LOVE this band, theyre one of the best rock bands out there right now, along with the white stripes.

i have a great qotsa forum at h*t*t*p ://cgi.rapierrose.org/bb/index.php

(just take out the asterisks wink )
we have over a hundred members and going strong..we also have other forums as well such as music and general talk..but if you love qotsa please come check it out as im trying to get the qotsa forum off the ground smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.