Return to the Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim

Korri
woah Vim!!! eek!

Vim
I plan on continuing this eventually... just whenever I get the time to sit and write, well to tell the truth i did and then the internet screwed up on me!!! miffed no

Korri
awww feels Vim's pain *hugs*

masterofmatrix
did this .. happen ar making it up (im not stupid just checking)

Korri
lol smile

Alias Neo
cool story Vim

Vim
No, none of this ever happened to me! lol ... I'm just a creative person, and really enjoy the Matrix, and everything it has to offer! mainly endless stories!!

Korri
its really good!!

Vim

Captain REX
Creativity in people is appreciated here. smile

Vim
I could hear the agents behind me, the stairs came to an area where I had to turn and head the opposite direction to continue up the stairs, as I turned I saw the agents coming in after me. That filled me with fear and excitement, I charged up the last set of steps. And suddenly the window, where lightning flashed from, jolted my memory. I had seen the window before, in a dream, and I remember having to leap out of it. But I was on the second story, how would I survive the fall... I remember waking up after I leapt out the window...
The agents were making their up the next flight of stairs.
I wished I still had guidance, but it was up to me now. I had to make the choice. Ah, what the hell!
I sprinted toward the window, and as I jumped at it, I put my feet up, and put my arms in front of my face. It was at that moment, with glass shards all around, and the feel of rain again, I realized the world was not right. So, I believed that I would be fine after I landed on my feet on the sidewalk below. And I was. My feet weren't even sore, so I took off across the street, with bullets blasting all around me.

Agent Smith holsters his weapon, and turns to his fellow agents, "We can't let him get out, begin assimilating his signal."
Agent Johnson spoke next, "There's a problem."
Then Agent Jackson, "We can not get a lock on his signal, as soon as it seems we will, the code changes."
"Well, it seems I will have to find someone that is nearby," Agent Smith presses his hand against his earpiece, he turns green, and becomes the matrix code, and vanishes.

I ran like my life depended, and well it probably did, I wasn't sure where I was running to, but I knew the faster and harded I ran the safer I was. The rain was beginning to slack off, which was good, but it was still dark, and most of the lights around were off.
My phone rang!
"Hello?" I answered.
"Kevin, you believe," the voice returned.
"Who are you?"
"I am Archadieus," the man answered, "We were hoping someone like yourself would eventually realize the Truth."
"Yeah, what's going on? Does the Matrix actually exist?" I asked between breaths.
"Yes."
Again he sounded similiar to Morpheus, this must the same kind of person, "Do they still have a trace on my phone?"
"I've blocked it for now, but I don't know how long it will --"
"Hello?" I looked at my phone, and continued to run, the battery had gone dead. I stopped running.
"Mr. Richardson," Agent Smith said from across the street. I looked up from my phone.

"What's he doing?" the operator said looking at the encoded screens before him.
Archadieus answered, watching as well, "He is going to fight him."
"Why? Does he have a death wish?"
Archadieus shook his head, "He knows the Truth."

"Mr. Richardson," Agent Smith said again, and began walking toward Kevin, "Listen to me, you shouldn't listen to those people, they are nothing but trouble."
"Why should I listen to you?" I heard more defiance in my voice than usual.
"I am your friend," the agent stepped closer, I took a step back, "Please, listen--"
"You and your friends were trying to kill me!"
"No, we merely wanted to frighten you, so you would perhaps stop and let us explain..."
"Explain this," I tossed the dead phone at him. He caught it and crushed it into its smallest bits. I thought that perhaps, maybe I should have listened.
"That was a mistake, Mr. Richardson," Agent Smith said, "One that will not go unpunished."
He palmed his firearm, I had managed to not get hit before, but I was moving, no I was a sitting duck.

Vim

Korri
this is really good Vim happy

Vim
thank you, that's a good compliment coming from a uber fan of the matrix series

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Great stuff there. Smith is really intimidating, as he should be. smile

Korri
lol

Vim
Smith pulled his firearm out once more, but I wasn't ready to give up just yet. I grabbed the car beside me, I lifted it up, over my head, Smith couldn't pull the trigger, he just stared at the car. Then I threw it at him. He threw the gun down, and leaped high into the air, and kicked the car back toward me. Instead of standing and waiting, I just lunged forward, the car crashed into the ground behind me. I leapt upward after Smith, but got a foot planted to my face, and twirled downward. I busted through the street, into the sewer. I stood up, the smell was rank, but didn't have time to worry about that, as Smith was coming down on me!

masterofmatrix
sleep sleep
no no
thumb down thumb down

masterofmatrix
sorry vim

Vim
you don't like the last part? or the whole thing? and by all means let me know what you don't like! i'm an aspiring writer! i need to know what people don't like! i appreciate your feedback...

Vim
I didn't have time to think, only time to react. The agent beared the attack down hard on me, and being slammed through a street doesn't help your reaction time. I was mostly blocking his hard punches and kicks, one punch hit my temple, and I felt myself go into unconsciousness. But I still had enough strength to stand, large black and white globs floated around in my vision, as my head pounded with pain. A forceful kick to the gut sent me down the tunnel, and I literally body surfed across the water. I finally stopped, and a manhole cover opened above me, I could hardly move my arm to shield from the sudden light. Two figures looked down at me.
"Kevin, hurry get up!" It was Archdieus, and just in time too! I sat up to see the agent running toward me. Archadieus climbed down the ladder to me, but it stopped a few feet from where the tunnel's curved ceiling began.
"C'mon, you have to get up!" Archadieus yelled to me. I stood up, and the agent was now only about ten feet away. I looked up to Archadieus he reached his hand out to me, he was only about six or seven feet away, and i could leap up to him easily. Then I noticed the agent stop, and he pressed his hand against his ear, and he smiled.
"Kevin! KEV--!" I looked up to Archadieus again, and saw his body contorting and face became all distorted then he suddenly changed into the agent!
"Oh, no," I whispered, and looked ahead, the agent wasn't there, but now he was Archadieus. Now, I was more confused than ever... Was the agent Archadieus, or was Archadieus an agent? The agent landed beside me.
"Come with me, Mr. Richardson," the agent demanded. I was still dumbfounded by the events.
"Who are you?" I asked finally.
"Smith," the agent said, "Agent Smith."
I decided to give in this time, besides I was in a lot pain, and my brain was overloaded.
The agent guided me, well, he put one part of the handcuffs on him and the other on me, and basically dragged me to a car after finding an area with some stairs, out of the sewer.

Vim
"Goodbye, Mr. Richardson," Smith said, and he pulled over to the side of the road. Pulled me out of the car, and jumped over the side of the bridge. His weight pulled me over, but I managed to grab onto the side of bridge, and hold the Agent's weight too.
"It is inevitable," He said, "Your death will be slow, and painful, but it will be because of your inability to see the truth..."
I looked down at him, "And what is that?"
"That you are going to die, and there's nothing you can do about it!"
He reached up, and pulled on the shoulder of my arm that was still holding on. But I didn't know how much longer I could hold on.

Vim
I gasped loudly as my hands slipped away from the edge of the bridge. In only a few seconds I was splashing into the water below, but as suddenly as I fell into the water, I hit something solid. And I awoke, I was still in the sewers, and everything that had just happened, never really happened...?
I watched the manhole above me being pried open, and sunlight shone down on me. I quickly got to my feet to watch the agent run toward me, Archadieus was just a few feet above me.
"Come on, Kevin," he shouted, "We must hurry!"
I leapt up toward him, he grabbed my arm, and put me on the ladder above him.
Smith slid to a halt under us, and whipped out his firearm. Archadieus did the same, and fashioned a large automatic weapon.
"Hurry go!" He pushed me up, and I as hurried up the ladder. The sound of gunfire filled my ears, it echoed through the tunnels. A few rungs from the top, and I bounded up out of the hole.
A yound lady was standing, gun drawn, looking around, then Archadieus exploded out of the hole, with barreling into him. They landed a few feet away, rolling and wrestling across the street.
"Archadieus!" The girl shouted, noticing the sudden struggle.
"Wait," I grabbed her shoulder, "I think you would do more harm than good. What the hell was I saying? I sounded as if I had been doing these things since I was born!
Then I felt myself pulled backward rather harshly, and the girl was kicked by massive foot and leg! I landed on my back sliding, and used the momentum to flip myself over, and land on my feet. To see a man about seven foot five inches tall, and appeared to weigh about 400 pounds, but his muscles were unproportionally huge!
"Its time all this silliness was put to an end!" The man spoke, and the voice shook me to my foundation.
"Hey!" I shouted, not sure were I found my voice, but it probably sounded like an ant to the gigantic man.
"Who are you?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.
"I am the One," He answered.

JKozzy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/thumbup.gifVIM! big grin Awesome!! I'm writing my own, however it takes place in between M1 and Reloaded.... tell me what y'all think! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t18895.html

Vim
"The One?" I asked.
"Yes, and in order to do what I must do," The large man stood up straight, "I must destroy the agents, and I suggest that you do not get in my way."
"Okay," I said, almost delighted.
"Archadieus!" The One yelled, and ran toward Archadieus, who was getting pummeled by Agent Smith. The One sped toward the fight, punched Smith away, while moving Archadieus back at the same time.
"Neo!" Archadieus said, "We must get out of here! We have a new recruit, and we have to free him as soon as possible."
Archadieus motioned toward Kevin, the One said, "I see, but is it worth it?"
"Most definitely, he has shown abilities, even before being set free," Archadieus explained.
"Is that right?" Neo turned toward me. Smith ran up to Neo, punching and kicking, the agent seemed almost like a child to the large muscular man.
Neo grabbed Smith's arm, and slammed his fist down hard on his head! Then grabbing his other arm, Neo began pulling. Archadieus ran towards me, and grabbed my arm.
"C'mon, we must hurry, more agents will be here in a matter of minutes," Archadieus said.
"But, what about...?"
"Do not concern yourself," Archadieus said, "He is the One."

hotsauce6548
great story but neo isnt really muscular

Vim
Ah yes, but it turns out that Kevin has a sense that this Neo is not who he claims to be... Just keep checking it out. All will be revealed soon enough

hotsauce6548
okey dokey so keep going... great story! yes

Vim
hey i'm a pretty busy! big grin lol i'll try to keep on it as much as I can...

Vim
Archadieus runs toward a nearby building, a bank, which is beginning to fill up with people. Archadieus looks around, scanning the entire area, he tosses me behind him. After all I had been through in the past few moments, I could only fall, my mind and body have been taxed to their limits. Archadieus pulls two large guns out from under his coat, and begins firing at people. I try to make sense of it, when suddenly it hits me, I had seen this before... In a dream. It doesn't take long for the screaming and gun fire to stop. But only a couple of seconds after it did, a phone began ringing.
"Kevin, let's go," Archadieus said, not even looking back. I got up and followed. I tried not to slip on the bloodshed, it was rather gruesome, then out of the blue, I asked, "Why did you just kill all those people?"
My god, my dream was repeating itself in reality, and I couldn't seem to stop it, it was like deja vu.
"What did you just say?" Archadieus stopped, and holstered his guns, "Kevin, listen to me, we don't have any time, take this red pill with you, and we will contact you later, understand?"
Well, this was definitely different from the dream.
"Yes," I said. Archadieus nodded, and ran behind the counted, and answered the ringing phone. He turned green, then began to disappear, and finally vanished altogether.
That was definite surprise, the other was when Agent Smith smashed in through the doors, slid against the floor, and slammed into the counter. Neo followed, he was even bigger than before, his muscles bulging, and face filled with anger.
"This is ..." i thought, "This is all wrong... Somehow I must do something."
Neo marched toward Smith, "Wait!" I shouted. Neo looked over at me, and Smith took the advantage, whipping his desert eagle out, and began firing at Neo. Neo became a blur as his body contorted, and then as the agent stopped firing, Neo become himself again.
Smith stood up, and leapt at Neo. Neo grabbed his leg, spun around, and slammed the agent through the wall, back out into the street.
"Neo, stop! This is isn't right!" I shouted again.
"Look, kid, we'll get you free, as soon as we can, right now, I have a mission to fulfill."
Neo leaped through the hole he had made, and went on fighting the agent again.
"No," I said, shaking my head slowly, "No, your mission is doomed..."

Vim
I look out the newly made hole, and watch as more agents begin to appear. Neo swings the suited men about as if they were all tiny playthings. While nearly thirty agents are all grasping onto Neo, Smith pulls his gun out, and fires the entire clip into Neo. Neo falls to his knees, then crunching into the road face first. The ageints fall, jump and roll off. Neo begins to shrink back to normal size.
Smith looks on with gaze of steel, "Flush him."
"Flush him?? Flush him???" I thought, "What sort of bad ass retort is that?!"

joelsef
Your story is really really good! good work.

Vim
Oh, you liked this one? I hadn't gotten a very good response from this one... But again your feedback is appreciated!

Vim
Now its time to continue the story!! YAY! lol.... yeah i'm sure you are all very excited. Yes, yes, oh please sit down, oh you're all too kind. Okay! That's enough... on with the freakin' story already!!

Vim
Smith looked toward me, a very dark, grim look on his face, I had the intuition to know that something bad was about to happen. I didn't really understand then why it happened the way it did, but looking back I do now.
"Get him!" Smith ordered. All of the agents dashed toward me, and all I could do was run, run my ass off. I started on the sidewalk, and after a few yards sped across the street into an alley. I didn't have a clue where I was going, I just knew that if I stopped I was dead. I could the stampede of feet behind me. The sound echoed throughout the alleyway, and maybe my heart beat all that much faster. As I neared the corner of the building, I knew someone was there, and leapt into the air, just as I had done before. Smith! It was the one called Agent Smith! He clawed the air after me. I clung to the pole I had leapt to, the began to meander off, suddenly blending into the growing crowd of people. Those same people began to stop and look at me, as if I were someone who had escaped from a mental hospital. I saw the look on Smith's face, he grinned, and it was a grin of happiness. It was a grin of him practically saying, "You're shit out of luck now."
"Hmgh, fine," I said. I bounded from the pole right at the agent. His eyebrows raising told me I had most certainly surprised him. My pushed against his torso, and I brought my right down and around. CRACK! My fist smashed against the side of his face. The people scattered, they were probably more shocked than Smith was. Smith toppled backwards, losing his footing, but he smoothly pulled his leg behind him, which stopped his fall. He straightened himself back up, and noticed his shades on the sidewalk.
"Mr. Richardson, you are becoming increasingly pest like," Smith reached into his coat, I knew full well he was about to pull his firearm out and blow me away, no way I could move out of the way in time, he whipped the weapon out, it looked like some sort of hand cannon, as if it could blow me in half, "Now, I've had my fun, and its time for you to go."
Some impulse told me, 'Take the red pill. You will be safe.'
I wasn't sure what good a red pill would do me against a rain of hot lead, but it was worth a shot, it wasn't like anything normal had been happening to me in past twelve hours anyway. I popped the red pill in my mouth, and swallowed, and it seemed instanteous to when Smith fired his gun. I watched the bullets travel toward me, I glanced to my left and right, the people were diving to the ground, shuffling as hard as possible to move away. I stood there, defiant, powerful, until the first bullet, it carved into left side, the impact was enough to double me over. The second blasted straight into my right trapezoid muscle, the one from your neck to your shoulder. Well that didn't hurt as much as the first one.

"Archadieus!" the Operator yelled for his leader, "Look!"
"My god," Archadieus slammed his hand down on the nearest surface, "Get a search going now!"

Of course with the impact of the second bullet I was forced up straight again. It also reflexed my arm into the air, and I had to step back to keep my balance. Keep my balance? Hell? I was still standing? Smith took a step forward, and fired once more. That one took my right ear off. They always did stick out further than normal. I held my left hand on my left side, the pain was beginning to send me into shock. Smith took another step forward, firing at the same time, I think he was intent on killing me with it, because it hit me square in the chest. It went just above my heart, and hit my shoulder blade. That was enough to send me reeling into the street. Again nothing was moving fast, why? Why was everything moving so slow. Was my death meant to be slow and painful. NO! My dream, again relapsing. Smith had said in my dream that my death would be slow and painful, and that it would inevitable. Guess he was right. So much for that red pill saving me. My vision was beginning to blur, but I was able to see Smith fire at the oncoming car. I thought, How intent to do you have to be in killing someone that would ensure that no one else would do it? Obviously Smith was that way right now. Everything returned to its normal motion, people were screaming, running, i was laying in a pool of my own blood. Smith pulled new shades out from his coat, "You see, Mr. Richardson, it is inevitable, and so is your ridiculous rebellion."
I just smiled, as he fired the last bullet into my eye. After that everything went black, and suddenly I woke up, drowning! How ironic was that! It was like my dream, Smith had pulled me down into the water, and was drowning me, I hadn't been shot. Wait so which was dream and what was reality? Had Smith taken me to that bridge and jumped off with me, just to make sure I would die? Or had I died on the street? Just what in the hell was going on??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.