help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
hi ppl, I am kinda new and don't understand the follwing:

how do you read ppls views

how do you close topics that everyone seems to do to me :'(

p.s Jk rowling is not a patch on tolkien

Fire
imo JK is the biggest rip-off of Tolkien stuff, but that's just me

you can't close a topic only mods can, topics get closed because they break the rules or they are in the wrong section

and what do you mean with read ppls views?

aniron
never mind it's just you know when it says how many answers you have on your forum, well it says how many views there are or somtin so i wanted to read the views man.

Fire
okie

well you can't read views
a very reply is a view, and when someone reads the thread without replying, that's called a view too

mah
This should maybe be placed in the News & Questions section, but anyways:

Moderators only can close threads, and I am the moderator of this section. Your thread "Harry Potter Sucks" was of no use; the topic has been thoroughly discussed before; there's already threads covering it. Also it was pointless; and people who claim Harry Potter rips off Tolkien should check that their brain is correctly placed, In my very humble opinion, of course.

Fire
sorry mah, but I feel that JK stole a few things, altho this aint the place for debate

Shadowfax
i happen to agree wif Fire on bvoth points, that she did rip off tolien, and that this isnt the place, so y am i writing this? lol

aniron
thanx guys, I guess we all have opinions (some great aka the ones who love lotr and not harry.p lol) and to mah, I don't know how you expected me to know that the topic had been discussed b4, you need to get down from your high horse mate.

aniron
another question:

how do you become a bigger member, is it by joining after a certain period of time?

and how do you get pictures under ya messages and names?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.