who is titania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chokobo
is it roug with the powers of jean grey? confused

Blopster
The only Titania I'm aware of is a villain that makes appearance in Avengers, Hulk & She-Hulk comics. Here's a page where you can read up on her:

http://leaderslair.crosswinds.net/marvelvillains/titania.html

Paola
I guess that in the animated series they called Rogue - Titania, here in Mexico

Kes
Rogue in portuguese is called Vampira (vampire stick out tongue ) Sucks messed
And Storm is Tempestade messed Which is the same only translated.

Paola
Cool.... I believe in Spain they call Rogue "Picara"..... that's really funny!!!

D-Chan
In France, Rogue is called Malicia (in the animated series cause in the movie, they kept Rogue as her name)

D-Chan

Paola
Yeah..... they did the same here in Mexico.... but when the movie came out I was able to buy it and I wanted it in Spanish, I bought it and it was in Spain's spanish not "mexican spanish"... anyway, Rogue was called Picara laughing out loud... Wolverine - "Lobezno"..... Cyclops - "Ciclope"..... well I'll just tell the funny ones.... Pyro- "Piros" (that made laugh a whole day) and Deathstrike "Dama Mortal".... this are pretty much the correct translations to their names.... but that doesn't mean they're not funny laughing out loud

Kes
lol Here Rogue,Storm and Cyclops (Ciclopese) where the only different ones. As far as I can remember. Rogue is really far off. I guess they use vampira because of her power. She sucks ppls powers, not with fangs but stick out tongue
Storm and Cyclopse are just translations.

Paola
yes.... i guess we're off topic now, but i don't care.... i was planning to start a topic about this, you know.... something like ..... how are the X-men call in your country or something like that.......
Wolverine is called "Guepardo" here in Mexico and once I was playing "Marvel Super Heroes" in a public place and asked a little boy.... who's the best one? wolverine? and he said "No... it's Guepardo" laughing out loud..... I guess he hadn't seen his real name at the top of the screen....laughing out loud
A "guepardo" is like a cheetah... I think

Kes
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.