Favorite Movie Watching Food

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sheepz
When you watch a movie what do you like to munch on? Anything tasty in particular? Popcorn? Nachos? Snuck in food? Tell us ^____^ or not....

Me? It's all about the Raisinettes (I can't spell) mmmmmm *drool*

GroundedAgain
actually...steak but nachos are good. not with cheese melted onto the chips, just melted liquid cheese on the side

Dexx
ice cream

DeNiro
i like to get two big mac's a oreo mcflurry fries and then wash that all down with a big glass of milk and pop cicels or have three blt's from this one place i get my blt's from kick ass thoughs things rock

Sesshomaru
Snuck in food. I haven't eaten nachos since I watched 'The Hulk.' That was disgusting. sick

DeNiro
what the nachos or the hulk cause both suck

GABRIEL05
Indian/Pakistani/Bengali quissine

KidRock
definelty no offence or anything but sick my favorite movie food is lobster and steak mmmmm

DeNiro
steak is good as shit mr rock especcily from outback steak house i luv that shit but ne way never really like lobster but i can tell u one thing nothing is better then a good ol hamburger with a margartia slushy with a cigar oo shiiit good times bro good times

KidRock
rock on bro lol

DeNiro
i will for many years to come lol

BOPRecruit 16
i love munching on gum, nachos and food i snuck in.

GABRIEL05
Waz the matter, can't stand the spice?

BellaButterfly
Omg Pizza~~

KidRock
i cant stand the smell lol

ragesRemorse
popcorn of course but i hate picking that shit out of my teeth afterwards

Rogue Jedi
heres a nasty story...when i went to watch star wars ep.2, i got a large coke and a large popcorn...well, about halfway through the popcorn, i felt something in the bucket that wasnt popcorn...i held it up, but couldnt tell what it was.....a little later, when anakin arrives on tattooine, it was a daylight secne...i held the object up and saw to my horror that it was a used band aid!!!!!!!!!

LindsIsTightK
I gotta have my popcorn when I go to the movies, its a must yes

Rogue Jedi
just watch out for used band aids.

LindsIsTightK
ick, ill be sure to keep that in mind blink

Rogue Jedi
read the post here i put on an hour ago...true story.....

LindsIsTightK
Eeeew I read that, thats so nasty

Rogue Jedi
man, i was pissed...all they did for me was refund the 5 bucks i paid for the popcorn!!!!

LindsIsTightK
you could have sued them for that and got way more money

Rogue Jedi
you think so? probably too late now....where the hell were you when it happened? i could have used your legal counsel!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
About half way through the movie, I like to call up Domino's and order a pizza delivered to me. I tip the pizza guy ten bucks every time he brings the pizza into the theatre and remembers the cheese and peppers. I tip him twenty if he brings me some beer.

but really, I mostly just eat chocolate and soda.

Rogue Jedi
you the man, th.

LindsIsTightK
That would be tight if you could really have pizza delivered to you in a movie theater

Tired Hiker
I'm just a simple guy minding my own business. beer

Tired Hiker
The possibilities are endless when it comes to warm food delivery services.

Rogue Jedi
im just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

Tired Hiker
What was that from? It sounds so familiar.

Rogue Jedi
jango fett, ep.3.

LindsIsTightK
I'm eating popcorn now that I read this thread smile

Rogue Jedi
i just had a slim fast shake.

LindsIsTightK
Yeah my fat ass could probly use one of those

Rogue Jedi
i have seen your pic...you are so not fat.......

LindsIsTightK
laughing out loud I was just kidding stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
linds is so pretty!!!!!!!

LindsIsTightK
embarrasment thank you

Tired Hiker
Yeah, ep3, that's the ticket, duh! I should have known that. And I love slim fast shakes cuz I'm too lazy to make breakfast cuz I like to sleep in. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LindsIsTightK
Hey its ok, by the time I get up, its not even morning anymore roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
i make them a little different. i put the powder in the blender. then the milk. then 3 packets of sweet n low. then ice, 6 to 7 pieces. i then add fruit. if i use vanilla slim fast, i put in strawberries. if i use chocolate slim fast, i put in bananas. it tastes just like a slurpee.

Tired Hiker
I so used to do that.

Rogue Jedi
its da bomb!!!!

BackFire349
same here, let me put it this way... i just had dinner :P

Rogue Jedi
my schedule is so fragged up, i forget which day it is sometimes.

LindsIsTightK
I never know what day it is, I always get confused wacko

BackFire349
its wedsday now

Tired Hiker
Today is the first day of the rest of our lives. Feel free to slap me.

LindsIsTightK
today is always the first day of the rest of our lives

BackFire349
*SLAP!!!!*

Rogue Jedi
*pow* slaps th...

Fire
popcorn is the way to go

Tired Hiker
Popcorn with lots of butter. I don't do it too often, but mm mmm when I do I savor it.

Fire
or with huney (sp)

Tired Hiker
That sounds good. I'll try that next time.

Fire
they sell it with tons at our movie theatre

Phoenix
ICE CREAM!!! Or, if I'm attempting to be healthy, frozen yoghurt or sorbet... but they're not so chocolatey...

Robo-Chocobo
popcorn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.