A Man Apart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
This movie was not that good....just thought I'd see what you all thought of it though cool

Bad Boy
Dunno, but I'm looking forward to it cos I'm an F. Gary Grey fan!

edwinian
I liked Vin Diesel in xXx- so I will see it.

zimbo
don't talk about xXx here,-everyone hate it here except me

Fire
cause it sucks

and I dont expect much from vin diesel his idea to start real acting so I wont go and see a man apart
imo it seems like another 13 in a dozen action movie

Julie
eh it was ok....not that great

BackFire349
viesel as star = crap.

Julie
oh.....I wouldn't be that harsh, but for the most part its the truth

FLICKNAVY
I missed this movie when it came out a few months ago. was gone on a trip. Comes out on DVD in a couple weeks. was it really good or did it blow(XXX).

DeNiro
i saw this moive today it was with vin deisl it was about a DEA agent whos wife gets murdered by a drg lord type guy and he is out for revenge really kick ass movie i give it a 8 out of a 10 and two thumbs up go out and check it out if u havent seen it it is worth ur time

SaTsuJiN
Only thing I know about this film is they were gonna name it Diablo, but Blizzard entertainment of Diablo and Diablo2 fame threatened to sue thier ass off if they used it. They claimed they were going to use it for a movie franchise in the near future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.