who thinx smith is cooler than neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
i know v all like neo and he is THE ONE. but agent smith for me is the coolest of the matrix characterz. although he gets his ass beaten by neo but still. hez cool

icon
I agree. But his Shades in M2 aren't nearly as cool as the smaller ones in M1. those were gnarley

Korri
in my opinion smiddy is not cooler then Neo....but then again this is me we r talking about here laughing

still smiddy rocks!!

LindsIsTightK
Smith really scares me. He's like Anthony Hopkins from The Silence of the Lambs. If I saw him walking down the street I would turn around and walk the other direction.

General Kaliero
I still like Smith.

"Mr. Anderson... welcome back. We missed you..."

GABRIEL05
You'de get about five steps before he turns you into a smith

Neo_Version 7
I used to like Neo better in the first Matrix. But in Reloaded, Neo acted so,"uh......hello, fellas! Want me to beat the shit outta you, huh? huh? huh?!!...." Smith is a lot better in Reloaded than Neo is.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

burlyman
doesnt the metacortex guy Rhineheart remind you of smith:
"You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson. You believe that you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you. Obviously, you are mistaken."

Korri
neva seen it

burlyman
ITS NEOS BOSS

JediHDM
Korri> Um, yes, you have. Its this movie we like to call the Matrix, and theres this guy, played by Keanu Reeves, his name is Thomas A. Anderson, and he plays the part of a software programmer who works at this company called METACORTEX, and his boss is RHINEHEARTand his boss says "You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson. You believe that you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you. Obviously, you are mistaken"

And, yeah, i thought of that a few days ago, but i haven't said anything...

Korri
oh him....duh im so slow today!!!

Sifer
I picked up on that after watching Matrix again for the first time since seeing Reloaded - which was like a day later I think big grin

Korri
Smiddy is a bit of a fool

burlyman
yeh so did sifer but i just found a relevant place to put it stick out tongue

Korri
heh

Sifer
For any confusion, I picked up on the subliminal hints in that conversation...not the fact that it was Neo's Boss smile Which is quite obvious...lol

And for Smith looking like Rheinehart - well I thought of that when I very first watched the Matrix in the cinema. Mainly due to the fact that I was getting mixed up between them until later in the film big grin

Korri
sorry i feel so daft now embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.