i am back again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barbie_girl
hello everyone BG is back! so hoe are you all and what have you been up to whilst i have been away? welcome to all the people that i do not know yet and i hope you have been made to feel welcome here. i should be online quite regularly now. well it will be nice to heear what you have been up to. i have moved and now live in norwich not london anymore. so come on confess youve missed me!!! angel angel angel

holdenhsvgtsr
missed u

yerssot
welcome back BG

Kes

Ushgarak
BG!!!!!!!??????

(offers enormous 400 ton hug)

HELLO!

Of course I missed you. Living near Katie now, are you?

Dexx
ooh..hello, i think i remember you

bigbadbike2
Hey BG welcome back. I'm BBB2.

must_kill_Santa
i dont know you but everyone else does

Juventini
hizzzzzzzzzz

-=Urot=-
Welcome back B.G. smile

Fire
WB

DeNiro
we got like all these old members i never heard of i am glad there bak but its funny that they have been gone for so long but ne way welcome bak i would have missed ya if i knew u before

Korri
welcome back!!!

royal_jester
I don't know you...but welcome backwink...I hope to get to know you on the boardssmile

barbie_girl
thank you every one for all ur welcome backs!!! i missed u all! thanks for the hug ush!!! *sends a 400 ton hug back!* so i looked on the poll and who didnt miss me sad ? abd yes i do live near katie now she got me to move up here!!! she sends a big hello to!

Corran
Hey BG, pray tell what have you been upto?

barbie_girl
i have moved since i was last here! i am stil single !! sad i ermmm....... lazyod about and am now finding a job!! thats really not much isit!!!!

yerssot
who's katie?

b-ball_chick
hi BG dont noe u but welcum bak! nice meetin ya! *smile*

barbie_girl
katie is a girl who was at school with lara and i. she is my bestest matie in the whole wide world. she moved me away from london to get me out of trouble and start a fresh. get myself a new life!!
i have made loads a new mates and i miss all my friends but the drugs and men up here are better!! raver

yerssot
then you should visit belgium wink

barbie_girl
there are two votes from people who didnt miss me!! who doesnt love me? confused i am visiting amsterdam in january next year for my 18th cant wait!!!!

yerssot
and I can already guess what you will buy there ...

barbie_girl
blink weed weed and more weed!! charlie charlie and more charlie!!! pills pills and more pills! drugs drugs and more drugs!!! raver

yerssot
hmmm, got that one right

barbie_girl
definately!! its seems a bit wierd wen i was here b4 i new loads of ppl but now no one seems 2 speak 2 me!!!! sad

yerssot
well, we expanded a LOT and rest asure, even most of the "oldies" here don't know many other "n00bs"

barbie_girl
its weird!!! thats all i mean not even many of the oldies have said a hello!!!

yerssot
many of the oldies aren't around that much anymore
ie mah: made five posts or so the last two weeks messed
but they are all here smile

barbie_girl
i know i just cant seem to get into conversation with them they dont want to no but i have a new thread in the off topic about drugs go c it ! pls for me!!

yerssot
I'm getting there, though if you want it to stay ontopic the GDF was the good choice, things get offtopic in the OTF after a post or ...well... one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.