It's SOOOOOOOOOO good to be back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
hey every body! I missed ya'll! and its soooooooo good to be back!

loadsa stuff to share with you lot as well like photos and stuff I've written and a few embarrassing moments which happened when I was on hoilday in france and a few near misses as well.

so, have ya missed?

Ushgarak
Howdy! Pics! Pics! Pics!

(hugs you massively)

As for around here, same old stuff...

yerssot
oh, I DEFINITLY missed you lara! happy

*covers her with hugs and kisses* smile

Dexx
ooh...hey there

mah
Heeeeeeeeeeelloooo.

Lara
bonjour! hello!, hoddy, Hi, hey, *giggles*

yerssot
it's been way to long, to say the least!

bigbadbike2
Welcome Back Lara. Glad to see you again.

Lara
I'm sorry bbb2 I'm a little confused now, I hate to say but I dont remember you!

PadmeSkywalker
*smiles* look at the wonderful week it is going to be, the return of Lara and the return of Padme! *waves* welcome back Lara.

finti
hi there Lara

Kes

Ushgarak
You haven't met Lara, Kes???

How has this been allowed to happen?

Kes
Well I think she posted when I 1st got here but we never really talked in a thread.

Ushgarak
Good Lord!

Well, this has to change, pronto!

Kes
blink

bigbadbike2
I haven't talked to you really. Here is the little that I have:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9583&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

I have seen your pic and heard many good things about you.

yerssot
kes, you disappoint me! mad

now, go! stick out tongue

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

yerssot
that's better! now, make up to lara!

Kes
How?

yerssot
er... giving her a hug? I know I would big grin

Kes
Ok. *Huggs Lara*
But what if she doesnt like it?! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif

yerssot
she's too nice to dislike that wink

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jump.gif

Corran
Hey Lara, hope you had a good time.

BackFire349
hi lara

G.P
*waves to Lara* smile Hello Lara,
I don't know if you remember me...I was trying to protect some nice & fluffy Duracell bunnies...

yerssot
french AND evil wink

G.P
All those sins in one person...How can I face all of you...? *runs away crying, ashamed*

yerssot
that's more like it!

but to make up, you may start worshipping lara!

G.P
*kneels*Oh Lara, please forgive me and spare some bunnies, they're not that evil... embarrasment embarrasment

(like that ???)

Fitch
welcome back girl ! how was it ?

DeNiro
havent met u yet but glad ur back everyone seems to like u so waz up

emily
Hello sis nice to see you back I have missed you i have got so much to tell you its been a weird holiday mam was crying wen i went over coz she really missed you hope to hear from you soon
*hugs lara really tight and kisses her cheak*

Fire
Welcome Back

Lara
ah, yes. now I remember, bbb2! and Kes, we have met! dont worry so much about it!

YERSS! pack it up and move on out! or just simply stop badgering the other members!

hey! its Padme! hows it been?

holiday was good lotsa stuff to share with you lot. its hard to find a starting place so any questions, ask away!

yerssot
but... but ... they should worship you! sad

ok... question... how many hours did you sunbath? stick out tongue

Fire
I don't get any appreciation here

pfuh

yerssot
you didn't spend two weeks in france!

Fitch
I ain't mentioned.Don't remember me...deeply offended evil face

Lara
yes, I do, fitch! I'm sorry. just too many ppl around at one time that I cant converse with everyone. I'm good but I'm not that good!

sun bathing? um........probably about 7 hours the whole time I was out there. not alot really but I caught the sun most when I wasnt intentionally trying to get it.

ok next question.

must_kill_Santa
i think i remamber you but im not sure but do you remember me

yerssot
how was the beer?

Lara
how did I know that would crop up?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

well, most of the time I was out there I was drinking malibu. but I did have a binge on amstel which got me into alot of trouble!
lets just say I had too much!
and ended up on the floor spewing my guts up, with a guy I'd met the previous day next to me saying " Your still sexy! " my responce to that was " not possible!.......I'm gonna gonne hurl! ".
He then started to rub my back and said " go for it! ".
my immediate reaction to that was a rather speedy " Dont rub my back! " and spewed again so all in all from that night I did good for myself but at the same time completely cancelled myself out! sad
I lost my cigy's, my lighter and my purse, but of course Roland being the bright spark he is picked them up for me. I got them back the following day feeling rather foolish and idiotic!

next question.

yerssot
surprising that no one else is asking!

had any bad expiriences there?

Fitch
well...gee...thx smile,I was kinda joking,I know is hard to mention everybody..
Only by the name of the thread I think you had some bad experiences..

Asami
Heya Lara, Guess who's back too!!

Lara
yerss, the only REALLY bad experience I had I mentioned above. apart from that I wasnt to happy with the level of hygine! I systematically went through the caravan with the disinfectant. sick

Thomas H
hi lara!

Lara
hey Tom, long time no see, hows it hanging?

Thomas H
everything is in order her, and you?

yerssot
they're french wink

got some smelly cheese? big grin

G.P
erm

yerssot
you can't help it wink

Fire
hey lara I really like the new avatar smile

no real questions

I just hope you enjoyed your stay in france

Lara
no, no smelly cheese yerss!

every thing is cool with me, Tom.

good call G.P! laughing out loud

thanks Fire, although I have had it a while. I thought perhaps a new avy was appropriate since I hadnt changed it in a while and I was bore with my other one, and I'm sure every one else was sick of seeing Belldandy cropping up every where.

any other questions?

yerssot
yeah, how you doin'?

Lara
what are you on about yerss?

Ushgarak
Howdy Lara. Any luck with the pics yet?

emily
If you could post some pictures it would be fantastic as i am doing a scrap book to put away and i dont have a photo of you on my wall i have one of everyone else thanks very much lots of hugs and kisses by the way i am back too sad

Lara
no comment!

yerssot
you never watched Friends with Joey trying to make a girl feel all gittery about him?

Lara
yess I was referring to emily's post. I have nothing to say.

and again I'm back. sorry guys Its going to be like this for a long while! I get the odd few minutes here and there but thats it I'm affraid. these college lecturer's got me working my fat round arse off! lol.

mechmoggy
Sounds like they're keeping you pretty busy!

Post some piccy's soon though eh? big grin

emily
Please can you post some pics what have i done to you the arguement is between me and marie

yerssot
darn it! I never saw this post Lara messed
*grovels at feet of evil teacher to give her more sparetime*

Lara
chill out yerss! if I dont work then I'm not gonna get to where I wanna be!

emily I'll say this once and once only. LEAVE ME ALONE. end of.

Ushgarak
And... where do you want to be?

mechmoggy
I hear France is nice this time of year.

yerssot
yeah ... but ... working messed that's a totally different aproach then mine!

talking about miss France, mech?

mechmoggy
Nope, the place.

Nothing's as nice as the West Midlands in Autumn, the way the golden leaves fall upon the burnt out cars, the way the morning dew gathers on the drunk bums face whilst he sleeps in the childrens playground, it all brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

Fire
lol

emily
this thread has gone way off topic

emily
dont you satrt kirsty i am better than you i have been predicted b's and c's and maybe an a if i try harder

Lara
Ush, I want a good career doing what I love to do. being creative! hopefully I'll have some work from class to put up on the boards so just stick it out if your getting bored of waiting. some of the stuff I've been doing recently is rather, ....whats the word?........Alternative from the stuff that I've already posted. that studff whats what I did in my own time and when I got bored. but the stuff I do in class is taking my ideas to the other end of the scale.

mechmoggy
My mate did an art/graphic design type degree a few years ago. One of his final year pieces was this real good black and white fruit bowl number with barbed wire wrapped around it.

Unfortunately myself and our other mates aren't very cultured, the kind of comments he got were:-

"Who keeps their fruit in a ****ing barb wire bowl?"

"What if you wanted an apple in the middle of the night and you froget about wire, eh? I really don't think you've given enough thought to this idea at all."

Oh dear... embarrasment

yerssot
now you got me interested with the "alterative" smile

Lara
you'll have to wait and see!

Fire
true lara, very true

yerssot
oh, I'm trying to be patient smile

silver_tears
well i dont know you but welcome back anyways big grin

Lara
well I'm back but not really! I dont get enough time to actually hold up a relatively decent conversation.

yerss, patients is a virtue!

mah
Hooowdyho

emily
Hello everyone

Ushgarak
Hello...

Mind you, this thread looks a tiny tad off-topic now!

Matrixman
Life is sweet any buffy fans? if so did you see dawn last night man, The questions come up dawn or willow? cool

diegocala
I choose willow

yerssot
and hasting is a bliss wink

Lara
yeah right!

yerssot
my prayers have been answered!
praise the eclair!

Fitch
a bit late but welcome back ! big grin

note to myself : *check the GDF more often embarrasment *

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.