Blown up, clear images of the blindfold and face in the computer screen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miggfl
This is a blown up identified image of neo's blind fold
http://data.nukum.com/neoblind.jpg

This is a blown up identified image of neo's blind fold
http://data.nukum.com/hiddenface.jpg

ps. I tried to make these links but i'm a noob here so I can't.

pps. I made them clicky anyway big grin

-=Urot=-
The hidden face kinda looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Dexx
the face was discussed before. so did the other one

miggfl
I know both of these have been discussed, but in reading several threads I saw people still not being able to easily find the images or distinguish because of the resolution. I thought it might be helpful to have it blown up and pointed out.

JediHDM
Have y'all realized that there are two lights in the upper console when Neo and Trin are flying, one is blue (above Trin, signifies that she hasn't realized the truth) and one red (above Neo, signifies that he has realized the truth). What is the truth, you might ask...?

icon
enlighten me

JediHDM
ZION IS A PROGRAM!!! big grin

VenomVA
I was one of those people, thanks alot miggfl! smile I see smith now big grin

hodgie723
Coincidence. the red light and the blue light are there becuase of pure coincidence. thats my opinion.

JediHDM
NOTHING is done by pure coincidence; if there is anything you should know by now, the Wachowskis are very particular and very exacting, and nothing happens unless they WANT it to happen.

Vim
Do you honestly think in the movie, at that moment without freezeframing it and pointing out the lights at that particular moment, that anyone is going to notice? Those could be flashing! Not every single itsy-bitsy tiny detail relates to something else! Come on people, just take the movie at face value, delve a bit deeper if you like, and be happy! smile

Sifer
Vim, they will notice it. It is called subliminal hints smile The brain will see it, but you will not notice it smile

JediHDM
THANK YOU, SIFER. WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO DENSE?! miffed

Korri
lol Jedi ur so nice

-=Urot=-
JediDH & Sifer> You would think both lights would be red, since they both have taken the red pill, and know the truth.

But in this case it seems that only Neo knows the truth. Now this shot is dealing with them both going to 01 to stop the machines. If ( Big If) Trinity is going to die, does this mean she's going to die not know the real truth?

In my mind I ask myself what is she missing out on? What is the real truth?

Do we really have any idea of what it is by just watching the two films? Or is it something we need to see in part 3 inorder to make it all fit into place?

If you have any ideas about what that truth is plz share it. big grin

JediHDM
I think it is that Zion is another form of control, a program created to control those who didn't accept the Matrix. It is fitting that Neo not realize the "truth" until after he had visited the Architect, and returned to the Matrix to save Trinity, as none of the other anomalies realized this. She doesn't realize the truth, even though Neo tells her that he can feel the sentinels, b/c she doesn't know what happened to Neo, even though she was standing right behind him. Although this is not what Sifer thinks, so i'll finish here and let him explain his POV.

-=Urot=-
ok.

Sifer its your turn. wink

Sifer
Firstly she doesn't know the truth about the previous One's which is a premise from which Trinity and co. base their 'faith' or 'hope' on as a battle against the Machines. The only truth that they know so far is that the Prophecy is another form of control.

Zion, being Zion is indeed another form of control. It is correct if you think of Zion as a sort of 'reject bin' or 'recycle bin' but I don't think it is correct that Zion is a 'virtual' recycle bin. Think of this:

The humans are freed via the red pill and the machines just unplug them and let them slide. They are released because they are going to Zion. Now, basing on the assumption that the Machines built Zion (even if they didn't it wouldn't matter) they know exactly where it is from the word go. They want the codes to Zion so it will be 'easier' for them to destroy it. They didn't get them, so instead they just so happen to dig at the exact location above Zion and tunnel down.

Now, all these freed minds (and the ones born naturally) in Zion are at just the right population level to become a threat and the Anomaly has been uploaded. So they destroy them all. Why, because it's just a game. It's their form of fun. It is real, very real because the Machines in their arrogance would want to destroy real humans the real way. Know what I mean?

Onto the Sentinals, just because he stopped some Sentinals in mid flight does not mean that it is a virtual world. Why do you think the Wachowski's chose to split the movie at that point? I would call it mind ****ing smile The solution to this riddle isn't going to be as easy as the real world NOT being real but instead I feel it is gonna be explained (or already has, in part) due to Neo's connection with Smith. Another thing that dwelled upon me is the part where the Architect explained that the process had altered Neo's consciousness. I feel this is one of the reasons behind Neo's ability to 'feel' the machines. His mind came in very, very close proximity to the Source (Machine Mainframe). This isn't just the Matrix Mainframe, it's for all the Machines.

Neo: The Machine Mainframe?
The Oracle: Yes, where you must go.

I have a feeling that he now knows where the machine mainframe is in the real world and this is where he is going to go. Now why would he bother using a ship to get to it (if that is where he is going in the trailer. but he is still in a ship) if the real world isn't real? Why doesn't he just fly himself big grin

The Prophecy was created as a 'religion' the people of Zion could follow which would ultimately lead to the One reloading the Matrix (at least that is what they thought would happen because it worked the last 5 times).

I'll try and explain more tomorrow cause I'm in work at like 6am and it's 1:30am now...ahh well smile

The Omega

hodgie723
Yea, Omega's right. And did someone call me "dence?"

Sifer
Also Omega: A point I think you should note is something about the versions of the Matrix. I only figured this out a couple of weeks ago but from what the Architect said, they are in something closer to version 3.6 of the Matrix.

Perfect World Matrix = v1.0
Then he goes on to say:
"Thus I redesigned it, to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature" v2.0

Then.

"But again, I was frustrated by failure" v3.0

There is damned number 3 again big grin

JediHDM
36 * 2 = 72!!!
but what is up with 72?

Sifer
Hrmmm 7+2 = 9 or 7-2 = 5

Or reverse 72 and it makes 27. Very interesting....

The Omega

Ginerninja
Hmmm, all interesting points. I wonder whether The Architect did infact want Neo to save Trinity, thus telling him his 'predecessors' (which only the merovingian has mentioned and no-one else has told neo about, leading me to believe they knew nothing about it themselves) had chosen the route to rebuild it all. Just a thought

Sifer
Nope, I see no over analysation Omega. How deep does the Rabbit Hole go? wink

JediHDM
As far as the mirror can see, and much further...

The Omega

JediHDM
there is also the number 918, which is andy's(?) wifes birthday.
0274526101 - neos barcode (his personal trace when freeing his mind)
6- version of Neo (3*2)
36 (3*2*3*2)
i cant remember any more right now, maybe in a few hours...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.