spider-man info

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaz
yall seem to know a lot about the spider-man movies and would like to know where u found this all out. how did yall know that there will be 3 or 4 movies and how did you find out about all the villians? ima big spider-man fan and i would love to know this stuff.

masterofmatrix
we are obviously bigger fans than you (i know i am) to know this stuff

kaz
naw see i aint got time to spend just lookin through the internet all night. so why dont u just answer my question.

kaz
im just tryin to find out some of the sites u find this stuff on

carnage713
i remember i searched venom or carnage web sites on msn and i clicked on it and it said theyve offically been announced for s3 but if it aint official it shud be

kaz
yeah theyre the best.

Zephonim
superherohype.co has tons of stuff on the new movie. They are the best site I have found so far.

ragesRemorse
in cinescape several months ago it said that the stuidos sighned raimi on for a possible 3 movies, so the writers wrote the second movie with a possible third movie in mind

doctorstrongbad
If you do a google search you can find what ever you want.

badsymbiote
Originally posted by Zephonim
superherohype.co has tons of stuff on the new movie. They are the best site I have found so far.

True. As good a place as any to find info and links. A little more data, a little less speculation. But, I do seem to remember that they alluded to as many as 12 Spidey movies being made a couple of years ago--a figure that has since dropped to 3 (or maybe 4). I could be wrong about superherohype being the initial source, but I do remember Tobey Maguire's incredulous response--he was surprised that the # was so high, mentioned his uncertainty of his partcipation in so many installments and concluded by saying that he didn't even know for sure what he was going to be doing tomorrow, let alone several years from now.
I seem to remember that the release date for S3 was slated for late May of 2007--does anyone else have any other dates? I haven't heard or read anything about that in at least a year.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by badsymbiote
True. As good a place as any to find info and links. A little more data, a little less speculation. But, I do seem to remember that they alluded to as many as 12 Spidey movies being made a couple of years ago--a figure that has since dropped to 3 (or maybe 4). I could be wrong about superherohype being the initial source, but I do remember Tobey Maguire's incredulous response--he was surprised that the # was so high, mentioned his uncertainty of his partcipation in so many installments and concluded by saying that he didn't even know for sure what he was going to be doing tomorrow, let alone several years from now.
I seem to remember that the release date for S3 was slated for late May of 2007--does anyone else have any other dates? I haven't heard or read anything about that in at least a year.

I know that venom won't be in part 3. Its going to be the lizard or harry as either the hobgoblin or the green goblin 2.

badsymbiote
Not to nit-pick, but I don't believe that I mentioned Venom being involved in the next movie...

BlackC@t
I don't want Venom or Carnage.

I just want Harry and The Lizard to both be the villains.

doctorstrongbad
Its cool no problems here. i think the one villain route is the best way to go for part 3. I would prefer the lizard over the hobgoblin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.