Sorting Hat Song Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Lets make up our own sorting hat sng!! one line each, every other line rhymes with the one after...

eg...

a
b
a
b
c
d
c
d
e
f
e
f

etc etc...

Phoenix
When my first thread was set

chic_sxydiva
huh? huh

starlitegrl
im kinda confused too confused

weegie
the abc thing has nothin 2 do wid it, am i rite? sum 1 starts of the song and then the next person says the next line ( makin sure it rhymes) yea?
gud idea!

airangel429
OKAY.......HERE GOES...........I'LL START.......HERE'S THE 1ST LINE (is long..)

Another year is ahead of us, there will be woes and fears, laughter and tears and yet the time has come again for us to stand and unite so we can win the fight.

NEXT LINE big grin

airangel429
***NOTE**** the next line doens't rhyme with this line...but the 3rd line will rhyme with the 1st and then the 4th line will rhyme with the 2nd...and so on....every other line...kinda***

chic_sxydiva
uh huh?
still don't geddit?
wuts up w/ the abc rhyming?

Schizo_n_me
Its like this

Dumb

Crud

Thumb

Mud

Jack

Turkey

Shack

Murky

Devious Devil
^I dont think that's gonna work too well. I say just make your's about a sentence long and make it rhyme, but have reason with the post above..and I just felt like doing C..hope yinz dont mind..

Another year is ahead of us, there will be woes and fears, laughter and tears and yet the time has come again for us to stand and unite so we can win the fight.
Before I can start my job, another danger is to fret. A warning from a fabric hat to humans, 'The Table Will Be Set'.
Continuing traditions, I suppose I must. But I've seen people's eyes, full of lust. You all be quiet now, let the Sorting begin!

chic_sxydiva
reading reading
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

airangel429
THAT WAS GOOD! =)

Luna150
Question. Could you please structure your poems? Because at the moment it just seems to be a normal poem with a few ryming words thrown in here and there. Im sorry if i sound rude or fussy i just kinda want to join in but i cant because i dont understand how u have structured ur poems. Plus pheonix said every does 1 line each so could it be summit like
One person writes:
Welcome to hogwarts school
Then another writes somthing like:
You'll soon find out its really cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.