smeagol is a cutie pie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
does anyone else agree that smeagol is really cute

GABRIEL05
yyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh suuuuuuuuuuure What the f**k?

johnnys#1 fan
ya hes cute in a way and ugly in a way if that makes any sence?

turin
ya, youll think hes real cute here in ROTK! hehehehe

fini
gollum is cruel but smeagol is cute.........poor thing been mistreated for sooooooooo long

must_kill_Santa
thank you but i know im cute

PiratePrincess
I agree that the Smeagol side of Smeagol/Gollum is very sweet!

must_kill_Santa
yes me 2

Orli'sElf7
Smeagol is so sweet!!! he was trying to help sam and frodo...because they were the first 2 ppl in a long time to trust him and (sort of) befriend him...but gollum's a nast little one...hes the side of smeagol that was taken over by the ring, so naturally it can still persuade smeagol to do alot of stuff he doesnt want to big grin

aniron
poor smeagol, gollum really has him hooked, thats why i never call him gollum, I call him smeagol, don't ya just love the way he says "don't take it to him" in ttt

PiratePrincess
You can't help but feel sorry for poor old Smeagol can ya? smile

aniron
mind you he does agree to kill them both in ttt

Exa
Yes he is!

Arwenishott
but still, smeagol was nice to sam and frodo for a while, and dont u remember him getting rid of gollum?(for a time) and he seems so helpless compared to gollum.

Hypernova
Yes, I do remember that. And you think for a second there, there is hope for him sad

aniron
yup, but unfortunatly not, I dont know why Frodo didnt explain the situation to smeagol afterwards about imnot actually tricking him.

pippin
hes well cute, n hes cutee in real life to (andy serkis)

Korri
Smeagol rules!!

Verity
I don't know if he's "cute"...But I love the Smeagol character. After reading the book, and getting peeks from the movie, I don't know if the word "cute" would describe how I feel for him! no expression

aniron
he's defo cute, his lil face whenhe says 'don't take it to him' and aww, he is a little sweetie. Andy sirkis did a good job.

BingaBonga
Well, like in the first movie, i thought he was butt ugly, but when you got to know his smeagol side, i was like awwwww, i think him being nice really makes him look sweet... stick out tongue

aniron
defo!!!! smile

BingaBonga
Yea, Andy Serkis did an awesome job of being gollum, the voice was awesome! just like i imagined! thumb up

Sifer
No, got to disagree and give you the truth. Smeagol is not a cutie pie, not in the bloody slightest. Do you not know how he actually got the ring in the first place? Well I will tell you for those who are not informed:

Smeagol and Deagol were fishing (they are a breed of Hobbits who like the water unlike those such as Sam smile) and Deagol saw something glistening at the bottom of the water, so he gets it. Smeagol, being a **** killed the poor bastard and stole it from him.

Real cutie pie...

BingaBonga
But, i kind-of think that gollum kind-of did the killing, even though he was smeagol then, i think that he seemed sorry for everything that ever happened, or i mean that smeagol was, gollum was just plain evil... but he was still cute! wink

Sifer
Gollum IS SMEAGOL - He is a Schizo - He's just put his emotional side and his anger into seperate personalities.

BingaBonga
yea, and when things/people do that it's becasue they are usually very stressed, scared, etc., yea...

aniron
a-c-t-u-a-l-l-y sifer it was the ring that created Gollum, that actually seduced smeagol into the killing of Dreagol, hence the reasong it is gollum who claims smeagol as the murderer.

BingaBonga
or... the ring just does it.....

aniron
so he is a cutie pie beer

aniron
yes you could say that, gollum is the ring (smeagolsays preciouse as in talking to gollum) the ring knew that smeagol was weak and therefore wanted to leave dreagol who must have been stronger.

Sifer
No, the ring brought Gollum out, he was always there. Just like the Hulk smile

aniron
lol, or he-man (I HAVE THE POWER) lol

I guess the ring brings out the gollum in all of us.

Sifer
I will add something else: Did you see Bilbo kill Smeagol in "The Hobbit" when he found the ring? No...your point is void.

aniron
you do that.

Verity
I have to agree w Sifer..the only reason we feel sorry for Smeagol is because deep down inside we wish Frodo were right about bringing him back...The truth is...he killed is cousin for god's sakes! For the ring! His greediness inside was brought out to his physical appearance. Yeah I feel sorry for the poor devil...but "cute"!? There's nothing cute about a murderer to me at least!...He makes those pitiful gestures w his face to ensnare Frodo and get what he truly wants...THE RING! The "watcher" in front of Moria was also friends w Smeagol! Our dearest little "ill-favored looking" creature!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dev.gif

aniron
yes but it wasn't actually smeagol, it was the temptation of the ring that killed dreagol, in some ways it was the soul of sauron that killed him

orlisgrl15
i just love his scitzophrenticness!!! im sure i spelled it wrong but oh well

aniron
hee hee

Sifer
I will say again:

Did Bilbo kill Gollum when HE had the ring? No.

Smeagol/Gollum = Evil little shit evil face

~fuoco~
SSSSSSSSSSMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGOOO
OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Exa
-> Exactly my opinion... Smeeeeeeagol... my precious...

aniron
thats probably because bilbo was stronger than smeagol and plus if u listen to galadriel at the start of the movie she said that something happened that the ring did not intend, whereas the ring HAD infact intended to seduce smeagol, but bilbo picked up the ring in the movie anyway, he didn't necessarily see smeagol with it.

Happy Dance

Verity
But he lasted a lot less than Frodo and Bilbo.... evil face

Verity
LOL laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.