Concert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
Woo-Hoo !!!!!

Don't know how many of you are into him, but I'm going to see Eric Clapton at Penn State University on the 30th !!!! Tommy's sister and brother-in-law have six tickets and they're treating !!!! ($ 75 dollar tickets mind you) ! They're driving too, which is great cause its about 2 1/2 -3 miles north of here. YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

queeq
KEWL! *makes flight reservation to Pennsylvania*

Gundark
Sorry, queeq darling. The last two tickets went to our other friends, Skip and Sandy. You'll just have to wait and hear all the gory details afterwards. laughing out loud

queeq
sad

ratcat
I love it when I'm right: stick out tongue

I think it's time for them

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
I wasn't entirely wrong but I applaude you. I applaude you for your great success, unsurpassed wisdom you have show, all hail for the great and immensely intelligent RC.

finti
Have fun at the EC consert, at least he used to rock now he is all blues.
"Layla, got me on my knees, Layla" cool

Gundark
Thanks finti !!! I'll tell ya all about it.

Oh, queeq, don't be so sad. I'm going to see Bon Jovi in July (again) with my 26 year old neice (again). We've still got an extra ticket for that one.... rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Bon Jovi? sad

But.... you will be there. big grin

Dim
Hmmm..I'm not big on Bon Jovi.. Have fun Gun smile

ratcat
Bon Jovi, keeeewwwwwwlllllll!!! I Love Bon Jovi.

I'm hoping to get tickets for their Milton Keynes concert.

Gundark
What the heck, I'm only 37. Well I'll be 38 by then, but I can still scream and act stupid. laughing out loud

ratcat
That's exactly what I did when I went to see Meatload the year before last.

ratcat
Didn't here her inviting you though....

laughing out loud

Have a great time Gun, there's nothing like the buzz of a live concert, especially with someone of the callibre of Eric Clapton.

queeq
I'm always welcome at Gundy's.

ratcat
As may be, but this was at the concert, not at Gundy's laughing out loud

finti
Bon Jovi here we go with perm heavy again
"Tommy used to work on the docks" big grin
How was good all Meat Loaf RC his Bat out of hell album is great, in fact its awsome. I`ve got it on cd together with a live cd from Meat Loaf, never got into BOH II though.
"We were doubly blessed,
we were barly 17 and
we were barly dressed" wink

queeq
Meatload? That sounds a bit insulting. laughing out loud

ratcat
OH MY WORD!!!! Sorry, sorry, sorry. Oops.

I did of course me Meatloaf.

Though you have to see the funny side huh? laughing out loud

Gundark
We call him lunchmeat.

ratcat
Aww, that's mean. I like Meatloaf. He's a funny guy.

JediOasis
I don't want to alarm anybody but I am seeing Oasis for the first time live a week from Thursday. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing AH!, I still have to wait 10 more days!!!!!!

queeq
Good for you, JO. Getting nervous?

Gundark
Oh wow, JO's dream come true. Cool, man. smokin'

Have a great time !!!!! cool

ratcat
Like the music, can't stand the Gallaghers. I think I'd see them live if I got the opportunity, just as long as I didn't have to listen to them talk.

finti
I just saw The Who live at albert hall (on TV), where Noel Gallagher had a guest apperance. Pete Townshend (who guitarist) commented on this with "Thank God he didnt bring his broter" when Noel walked in.
Have fun JO hopefully the brothers will get in a fight on stage so you get extra value for your money big grin

ratcat
Oops, forgot to say have a great time JO!

Gundark
Always happy when anybody gets to see their favorite band. Well no chance for me to see The Police anymore, but I'd give anything for tickets to see Sting.

BTW, sorry queeq darling, no tickets left for Bon Jovi. Two of my neice's friends are going with us. Maybe next time.....

ratcat
CRUSH is a definate chill out album. Someone really upset me today, but on the way home from work I wound down all the windows in the car, stuck that album on and sang every song on it at full blast. I felt MUCH better when I got home! big grin

JediOasis
Booya! A buddy of mine has gotten tickets to the Oasis show in Cleveland the day after the Cincinnati show I am already going to. Two straight days of the greatest band of all time!!! And for those who trash Liam Gallagher, your arguements are fair, but even Noel is amazed at his new attitude. And for any one wondering, their new single, due off their new album(coming out at the end of the year) is called Songbird, and written by Liam, not Noel eek! rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
Actually JO, I don't mind Noel, it Liam who I can't abide. Everytime I see Noel on TV he's quite funny in a reserved sarcasm kinda way. But Liam just comes across to be as obnoxious.

Anyway, Have a GREAT time... TWICE!!! cool

darth fester
hey i live about 15 mins walk from the milton keynes bowl
and im going to see limp bizkit next month

Gundark
Well I hope you have a good time too, DF. cool

darth fester
hope so theres loads of concerts happening here this summer
ac/dc robbie williams limp bizkit bon jovi black sabbath

to name but a few

ratcat
There's a few I'd like to see. Bon Jovi, Madonna both spring to mind.

JediOasis
Yeah, in June a friend and I are driving up to Chicago to see Coldplay. And in only one weeks time I will be less than 100 hundred yards from Oasis smokin'

finti
Milton Keynes is there where they have steel/iron cows in the fields?

darth fester
concrete cows

wow youve heard of then in norway

ratcat
Well, they are famous.

finti
Well if the British cows are not mad they are of concrete no wonder we dont wanna import British beef. laughing out loud

ratcat
Oh goody, more for me. rolling on floor laughing

razman
Aren't all the british cows now "sane"?

ratcat
You've never met my mother in law have you... laughing out loud laughing out loud

razman
laughing out loud

ratcat
http://www.btinternet.com/~episode2uk/forumstuff/bmoon.gif

finti
British cows will never be sane, at least not in my mind. Maybe if they stay on an asylym for a while big grin Stray jackets and everything and Gundy as a Phsykoanalyst. rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
Analyze cows ? Hmmmm...I'll have to charge double. Cleaning up all that poodoo you know. laughing out loud

ratcat
Hmmmmm, at least it's not Bantha Poodoo....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.