Traffic and Safety School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
Well, i got a ticket a couple of months ago for speeding, and in order to keep my insurance from sky rocketting, i have to go to a traffic and saftety class today... unfortunately they are doing everything they can to keep it a hellish experience by banning books, gameboys, magazines and anything else that could be used to make it a bit less grotesque....

anyways, my question to all of you is... what should i do in their to pass the time, last week (its a 2 week class) i wrote a bit more of my script in a paper binder i brought, i just wanna hear any other ideas.

Dexx
you could..ergh...count sheep? big grin
fall asleep or something...

Fire
hmm write some poems?

BackFire349
sleep isnt allowed dexx, if it were that would be the first thing id do.

Fire
hehe, sleeping, there's an idea

Dexx
you could ruin the class....always ask stupid questions or something..to annoy the teacher

BackFire349
but then he might make the class worse if he's upset...

Dexx
worse, how?

Fire
dunno, by throwing books and boardwhipers at you

BackFire349
making us do work and such

Fire
well it's better than dodging boardwhipers, those things really hurt when they hit

Tex
You should of taken an on-line class like I did!raver

I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those cheesy tacky classes!

You deserve to suffer, sucker!stick out tongue

Fire
hehe, maybe you can't do that wjere he lives tex

Tex
Maybe so, Orange County is like SO 20 years behind in everythingstick out tongue

Fire
hehe

h0ck3yh0rr0r
if u want to pass the time draw pictures of lets say leatherface using a chainsaw to kill your teacher (if ur an artist). just a suggestion

Fire
nice idea

Tex
bf can only draw stick figuresstick out tongue

Fire
like you huh Tex?

Tex
Ugh!
How outrageous!mad

TexPicasso, is the forums most brilliant artist!stick out tongue

BackFire349
haha. yeah tex is right, i cant draw worth crap. and fire, what are you talking about? you know homo's are usually good artists, so of course tex is good

Fire
I didn't know

and BF you still here?

BackFire349
yeah, i dont have to leave for that class for like an hour

Fire
Cool big grin

BackFire349
yeah, i think in school ill just write more of my script in my note books

Fire
nice idea, next time I have time to kill I'm gonna write down my cleric and my ranger spells

Dexx
well..do you have to graduate it or something?..why would you care if they give homework..don't do them

bigbadbike2
I had to go to an 8 hour class and I passed the time by making friends with everyone, telling a few timed placed jokes to lighten the mood, and generally just being positive. Yes it sounds stupid, but by the end of the day all the people that didn't want to be there were having fun and laughing. Also respect the teach and normally he/she will respect you. Remember that most of the time the teacher would rather be somewhere else. Who would want to teach a class that everyone wishes they were not in. So if you make there day better everyone's will be better, including yours.

LindsIsTightK
meh I can remember being in Drivers Ed no expression That was the worst thing ever. I myself made the time go faster by making fun of my teacher. Luckily he wasn't too uptight so he took it all in good fun, but I guess in the end he got back at me because I failed sad

BackFire349
ok im back from the class. so boring... at the end they made us fill out a questionaire. one of the questions was "what is your initial reaction to this class" so i said "boring, uninformative for the most part, needless" hopefull they wont hold it against me.

Fire
hehe I hope they do
evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.