dating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kezie
who wants to date me i am a girl 13 almost 14 in 3 days i love cats and i love guys

Ushgarak
Anyone a catguy here? Half man half cat, that is...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
another thread! would u stop

kezie
do u like me ush

Ushgarak
Well, I cannot see why not...

And if she wants to open threads, let her.

kezie
thank you

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wow ush im hoping thats sarcasm

Ushgarak
It most certainly is not; she has every right to open threads.

kezie
HA

h0ck3yh0rr0r
*sigh*...

Ushgarak
That's the way it is. It's the OTF, anyone can open any thread at any time with no limits. If you want a controlled environment use the GDF.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
do you know anything about her? how rude she is?

Ushgarak
I see nothing rude in this thread except yourself for telling her not to open it.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ooo very well said but have u read the other posts by her? plz do then we'll see whos the rude one

kezie
i think your rude

Ushgarak
She has done nothing except try to be nice in the last 24 hours, and if others accepted that there might not be any more trouble.

kezie
yea

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ahahhaha thats a joke lol ask anyone how rude she is she has 3 different accounts in a 3 day span i think and she has pm'ed me over 100 times talkinga bout her life and then she start cussing....now tell me is that rude or no?

Ushgarak
I repeat exactly what I said above. Don't make this any more difficult.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its not difficult. im just saying what i think is right.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no wait "what i know is right" not think

J_To_The_P
Give it up h0rr0r, you will be nothing but told your wrong over and over again.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i honestly dont think im wrong

J_To_The_P
It doesn't matter H0rr0r, you will be told your rude and wrong over and over, until you quit.

Ushgarak
If you keep laying into her then that IS making it more difficult. If you have trouble with her on PM, block her. But she has caused no trouble here in the threads since she apologised for causing any- the only trouble has been attitude towards her.

She is a poster like any other, do not lay into her just because she opened a thread.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i never quit never did and never will

h0ck3yh0rr0r
very well said ush but i still think she's rude

Ushgarak
You'll quit laying into people just for opening threads, that is for damn sure,

J_To_The_P
I rest my case H0rr0r.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no no no u must have misunderstood or i must of said something wrong...its not just because of the thread...it's y she was soo rude to everyone

Ushgarak
Sigh... you can cut out those snide comments as well, J.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Ushgarak
Yes she was rude. That has been dealt with. Now she has apologised and is trying to be friendly. If she breaks the rules again she will be dealt with more permanently but she hasn't! And so she opens a thread. How is she meant to stay friendly if you criticise her just for opening a thread?

She has been well behaved this last day. Let it go. If you don't like her thread don't post in it. If you don't like her, stay away from her- but don't deliberately lay into her, that is not helpful.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it's not easy to accept apologizes after all she did. and you cant just change ur personality in a day

Ushgarak
It might be that she just had a bad start. Many posters here have had periods in which they have been rude and abusive, it doesn't mean they stay like it. I am giving her that chance; I would hate to see it ruined simply because she gets hounded everywhere she goes.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i disagree. the way you start is the way you end. yea she can try to change but its gonna take time and to gain respect from others. and i dont see alot of people show respect to her. and yes she does get hounded around everywhere she goes but she kinda deserves it man

Ushgarak
No-one deserves to be hounded, at all. You don't have to like her but if, whilst she is behaving well, you are the one making hostile posts at her then you will be treated as the flamer. She did nothing wrong with opening this thread and there was no need for a comment from you about it.

And that is how it is.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im just saying the truth but i stick with my comment. and i disagree about no one to be hounded around.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i rather be a flamer than to be the one that gets cussed at as she did in the private messages.

Ushgarak
Your disagreement is noted. Now don't do it. I don't want to take people to task for flaming over this but I shall. The discipline structure oif this board will not be replaced by some form of peer pressure, mob rule or collective mentality. Her behaviour before has been dealt with and she now has the rights of any poster; I will not accept any poster being hounded, her included.

You would be best advised to stay away from her, rather than pester her.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wow harsh, but i cant disagree on that. and im not pestering her. im just saying the truth. and ok lets give her a chance.

BackFire349
ush, its just hard to take her apologies seriously, since she has apologized numerous times for her little outbursts and personal insults, only to attack members again (calling linds an airhead for no reason yesterday numerous times) without any reason what so ever, only to apologize again, and repeat the events over and over, thus proving her apologies to be empty. You have to understand that to understand where horror is coming from. i agree with horror, i think any thread she starts, even if started with good intentions, will eventually be thwarted into an insult thread, it is inevitable, because even if no one says anything insulting to her, if someone does simply disagree with her, she will throw a personal insult at them. I have forgiven her numerous times, but i think that if she has an outburst again, she should be banned permaneantly, but untill then, let her be.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
thank you bf but better to give her a chance anyway im guessing 80 percent of a chance that she will outburst again

Crash_Overload
Kezie, you DO know that Ush is like 40?

BackFire349
hahhaa

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Ushgarak
BF, I have her personal apology and since then she has not made ONE SINGLE offensive post- but several have been made back at her. The situation is clear to me. Stay away from her if you want-but do NOT hassle her. It WILL be treated as flaming! Posters are allowed to open threads, don't give them trouble for doing so.

If it degenerates into offensive stuff I am VERY certain that someone else will be as responsible as her- and the people who hounded her will have nothing to be proud of.

IF she causes trouble again that will be dealt with but do not precipitate it by being hostile to her!

BackFire349
she gave alot of people persona apologies over the past week, only to attack them again. i dont see why this time will be any different. although i hope it will be.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nothing to be proud of? i disagree, she's been hounding at everyone...i remember she made a thread called "fight" against i think Grounded...cmon for no reason? we should hound back at her... thats what they do in other countries (kinda cruel but i like it smile) cut her left hand off! well jk but nvm lol

Ushgarak
So far it has been. Which is why my advice to people with problems with her is to leave her alone- not provoke a confrontation by criticising her just for opening a thread!

Ushgarak
You will have nothing to be proud of because any who hassle her and provoke a confrontation will ALSO be disciplined. I have had enough of these petty arguments- on BOTH sides.

BackFire349
yes i totally agree, but i was trying to make it a bit clearer to you where hockey horror was coming from in his feelings towards her, since i know you havent experienced her outbursts personally, like we have.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well there is a better way to find a date just pm someone u want to talk to.

Ushgarak
I am not interested in how good or sensible the thread is- this is the OTF! But she can open it if she wants!

BackFire349
HH, this is what the off topic forum is for.

Ushgarak
What makes you think that? I have talked to her as well, you know!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ush u seem mad dont be if u are.

BackFire349
well to my knowledge you havent really been involved in any of the threads in which she has randomly insulted other members for no reason. and her insults arent just little "you're stupid" kinda insults, they are very personal and cruel. (i believe she mocked someone for their sister dying recently) plus you are a mod, so of course she isnt going to attack you, you have power over her.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes your right bf i would like to apologize but i just can't it would be like someone stabs ur liver and then u stab theirs. you cant just apologize.

Ushgarak
I doubt that would stop her, BF, it rarely stops others. I know what she is like. It is really not relevant right now, not unless there is more trouble.,

Crash_Overload

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how do you know hows she's like? you know her personally? have u meet her? or just over the internet?

BackFire349
i agree with you ush, i just wanted you to know why hockey and others will have trouble accepting her apologies. but i do agree with you. untill she acts up again, let her be.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes, yes i agree also let her be...for now

Crash_Overload
HEY! i was getting to that........

Ushgarak
I know as much as any of you do. Again. It's no longer relevant. Move on.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
move on to what?

Ushgarak
I dunno, whatever you guys talk about in here. Errr... walruses?

KidRock
i would date u kazie but your just not my type (the 'o so famous "F off" line)

Crash_Overload
Nice try..........

h0ck3yh0rr0r
walruses? cmon ush ur smart you cant and wont back down.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
like hannibal lecter said "our scars have the power to remind us the past was real" and kezie has given us all many scars. done and done

Ushgarak
Back down from what?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
y would u say that? seems like u just gave up on your opinion

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i do agree with the hannibal lecter quote. she's given us all very bad scars. and scars give us the power to remember the past

Ushgarak
I most certainly did not! My opinion is very clear and the issue dealt with. So as I say. Move on.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
never...

Ushgarak
Well, you better had, because I have said my piece about it and there is CERTAINLY going to be no argument about it here, so you can move on, or you can not bother with the thread any more. Either way it is done.

KidRock
I R lost whats the situation here lol i read precious post's but still cant understand!?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
arguement...too late ush the arguement started a long time ago and it will still continue over time.

Ushgarak
Am I not making myself clear or something? Stop this now. I mean it.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
*sigh* given up soo soon? k whatever good game ush. lol

KidRock
indeed lol "one stage of this arguement is over...and now another begins" LOTR type quote lol. its no stopping it now its like a 13 year with stack of dirty mags theres no stopping it lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well im guessing this thread is done and done

that argument was kinda gay

kezie
i agree

LindsIsTightK
Why is that 113?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
y 113? how was it gay?

cause of gay

kezie
yea

LindsIsTightK
What the f**k?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
that was pointless thing to say

hahahaha

h0ck3yh0rr0r
laughing at something u said? weird eh?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hey 113, i like your quote by the Green Lantern its iteresting.

yeah word, one of my favorite quotes. It rhyms too

kezie
it sure does

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup now y did u think it was gay? i just want to know, you dont have to answer but that would be weird.

i say everything is gay dude...it's like my thing...i'm known for it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

and to add to that, it's all in good fun folks.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup

Ushgarak
You had best stop with all those gay comments, 113.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
y u mad at 113? he just uses the word gay alot in his conversations.

Ushgarak
Well, I am asking him not to, Raz takes a very dim view of 'gay' being used as an insult.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes it is considered an insult but cmon alot of people use the word gay. (not me)

Ushgarak
What has that got to do with it? Cut it out.

kezie
why

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im just saying that alot of people use the word gay in there conversation: for example when they cuss they add in the word gay in it. most kids at my school do that and different places i go i here same things.

Ushgarak
Because it can be construed as discriminatory and offensive.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
then dont take it as a offensive thing...just take it as their own way of speaking.

Ushgarak
It is not for the speaker to decide that. I am sorry, this is not open to debate, do not use 'gay' as an insult.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i never have.

Ushgarak
Didn't say you did, was just making the point.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well 113 is still gonna use "gay" in his conversations, its just the way he is.

Ushgarak
If he keeps using it in an insulting manner myself or one of the other mods will stop him, simple as that.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well u never stopped kezie for all the things she did....so y would u stop 113 from saying gay once or twice?

Ushgarak
No once or twice, constantly, and I have already been through this. Kezie will not be allowed to conti ue to be insulting, 113 cannot keep saying gay, I have given fair warning to everyone, everyone can follow the rules.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
so how am i following the rules so far? broken any?

Ushgarak
I am not getting into this here... I have made my points.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
k...i just asked a simple question but dont need to answer it. and i disagree with your points (sorry)

Ushgarak
Feel free, that doesn't make any difference.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well its not suppose to make a difference. its just my opinion

Ushgarak
I wasn't stating them for approval, only understanding. I wasn't really interested in whether you agreed or not.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i really dont care if you are or not interested in whether i agreed or not. doesn't make a difference to me if u were interested or not

Ushgarak
Nonsense- else you would not have said it, you would have been talking to thin air.

So long as these things are understood and followed, that is all I am concerned abour and I leave it at that.

who said i was using it as an insult?
I sure never said that

Anthing else is just assumptions about me, and my use of the word. I don't like when people make assumptions. And since u assume i'm using it in a "deragatory way" that just means that you yourself see it as a deragatory word.

Why should i be threatened for expressing myself? I coul easily be offended by many things posted here. And that's true for many people. Different things offend different people. So why should i be silenced from saying gay when other people aren't silenced from saying things like "u suck" or "your a dumbass" Those are all deragatory comments but people aren't threatened for using those words/phrases.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no i just stated my opinion it doesn't mean u have to agree or not

Ushgarak
It is not for YOU to decide whether it is insulting. It is the fact that you are using a term that refers to a legitimate section of society as an insult that means that people may VERY REASONABLY take insult from it. Being an ex-gay and now bisexual myself, I am unlikely to think gay is derogatory in itself, but you ARE using it in a derogatory way, seeing as you are using it as critique, as is obvious to anyone with a brain.

So. I will say this one more time. Do NOT use gay as an insult- which is to say, the way you have been using it. And this is NOT open to debate. Just stop. Period.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
I NEVER USED THE WORD "GAY"!!! i just started a debate on it and u continued. fine if u would like to stop sure we'll stop. done and done

....?

I wasn't using it as an insult...you just interpreted it that way. Prove me wrong.

Ushgarak
h0ck37, I wasn't talking to you. Keep up.

113, you were using it as a derogatory term about things. I only need an ounce of common sense to see what you were doing. Things come along, you immediately say "that's gay". You will stop doing that. End of story.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
done and done and ush what did u mean by "keep up"?

bigbadbike2
As a mod, Ush is trying to keep this place running smoothly. To do that he asks people to listen so there is no discrimination against any culture. The best thing to do is to be mature and just listen to him. Now this isn't an issue of what is said instead it is more about pride and immaturity. The mods keep this place clear for all ages if you don't want to listen then leave.

You can't tell me how i was using a word. Your not me! I am the only one who knows how i am using a word. And whoever said "common sense" was "right?"

This has nothing to do with "common sense" it has to do with you assuming something about me and telling ME how I use a word.

That's like saying "yeah Ush you basically just said that i suck, and i should die, and that you hate me"

i can't prove that, so i won't assume those things...that simple. and fine, i can cut down or even stop using gay. but the fact is that you can't prove me wrong. That simple

h0ck3yh0rr0r
if ur talking to me u are all wrong. i have nothing against Ush or the rules. I think he's doing an ok job as a mod. And we just discussed about the word gay and how it should be used and when. since 113 uses it all the time he has been warned by ush.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm....*thinking*

Ushgarak
113, if you seriously expect for me to think that you saying one page before that "that argument was kinda gay" was NOT intended as a derogatory statement about that argument- and thus using gay as an insult- then you are the most phenomenal fool. It is obvious to ANYONE. I don't NEED to prove you wrong- it is as obvious as the sky is blue. BBB2 is right- this is definitely about pride and immaturity.

The way you are using it CAN be insulting to gay people, and that is an end of it! Your thoughts behind it are not relevant to that, and as I say, I do not believe you did not mean it as an insult- there is no other way it could be interpreted.

And that is it. Stop now. Do not argue any more about it. At all. Or I will take action. This argument is done.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wow this was an arguement, i thought it was just a wise friendly debate. you guyz take things too seriously.

...i wish we could report moderators to moderators, i can't even argue a point with you? That's just silly. This is a place of DISCUSSION, if i can't DISCUSS then what point is there? And again you threaten me, thanks man thanks.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no im serious how was this an arguement?? i honestly thought we were talking like normal people. Just debating.

Dexx
*sigh*....listen..if you can't take it logicaly then AT LEAST take it as like you're being wronged..whatever floats your boat...just stop it

Ushgarak
Because this was not a discussion. This was me making a moderating decision in accordance to the policy of this board- that is not open to debate.

'Report moderators to moderators'- a typical resort by all those feeling annoyed simply because their unacceptable ways on this board have been stopped. It does not impress me and I am secure in knowing that the mods would all think the same- especially as the 'no using gay as an insult' thing is something Raz himself made clear.

EDITED- argument is over.

Ushgarak
This stops. Move on.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
...debate or "arguement" as you guyz said is over.

EDITED

Dexx
now, THAT is dumb

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol that was pointless. now we gotta stop this cuz we are gonna start a debate on the word "penis" or as u guyz said "arguement".

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>