The Faculty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I really liked this movie i thought i was bad ass and that josh hartnett uy played his part very good the best part in that movie was when he took that paper cutter thing off and just was ready to kick ass but ne way good movie good story kinda of a rip off of like the older movies/ body snatchers shit like that but still good and josh kid had a tight ass car

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes it was interesting. it was a very interesting biological movie. it could happen (kinda).

DeNiro
i just wanted to know how that chick got to earth i mena like the nearest glaxy to us is like over 100,000 light years away so i dont think she just flew in on a hang glider

h0ck3yh0rr0r
dunno but i thought it was interesting movie.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
but ending was kinda stupid

DeNiro
yeah the ending did suck i thoguht also but ne way best part is that one dudes car i relaly liked that shit he had

Striel
I am not a big fan of this movie... parts of it kind of annoyed me.

BackFire349
i remember not hating it.

DeNiro
hahaha

devilsreject304
I liked this movie a whole lot. Used to watch it all the time, but its never on tv anymore.

MildPossession
I still like the movie, enjoyed it a lot when I saw it at the cinema.

T.M
I liked this movie. I haven't seen it in years though, got it on VHS somewhere laughing out loud

LizzyT123
I remember REALLY wanting to see this movie, cause John Stewart is in it, but once I saw it, I was like,"Damn, is this cheesy or what!?" Elijah Wood should have been killed right away.

Wolfie
Elijah Wood shouldn't live more than ten minutes in any movie.

jayy
Bad movie. The only positive in this movie was Jordana Brewster.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

deathbycorn
I liked The Faculty, Hyde from The 70's Show has a
little part where he is buying drugs hidden in pens off Josh Hartnett - Classic!

LizzyT123
Originally posted by deathbycorn
I liked The Faculty, Hyde from The 70's Show has a
little part where he is buying drugs hidden in pens off Josh Hartnett - Classic!

Man, I hate That 70's Show. Everybody loves it, but I just think its incredibly stupid. And the Faculty, to me, wasn't as scary as everyone else told me it was.

deathbycorn
I gather you don't smoke pot then? If you did you would like That 70's Show!

BlackSunshine
I loved this move. However I didnt care for the ending. Everybody has a "change of heart". Footbal Jock is dating the lesbian. AND the preppy b*tch is dating the science nerd. Hmm......OH yeah almost forgot. The dope head is a football player.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by deathbycorn
I gather you don't smoke pot then? If you did you would like That 70's Show!

lol, I try to be a good girl wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.