Who should be moderators ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Godshinto - The man is everywhere and he's a cool guy.
BackFire349- This guy is cool and some time here and he knows stuff about movies.
Tired Hiker and Diegocala cuz they're so f*cking funny !

They are over 18 years of age.

And another guy that should be moderator cause he posts a lot of shit and he's cool but he's under 18 is DeNiro.

I think i should be a moderator yay

kezie
i think crash overload should be i think j to the p should be i also think linds should be and deniro

pablo007
Kezie please don't be such a hypocrit you dissed both Lindsay and DeNiro a lot.

LindsIsTightK
you dont have to be 18 to be a mod and secondly this is the most ridiculous thread I have ever read, Raz decides who the mods will be on a lot of criteria so I just find this funny laughing out loud

pablo007
I didn't know the 18 part but I'm surprised that these people aren't mods.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
there are a lot of people that could be mods.

kezie
i am just saying people who would make good mods

DeNiro
i like this thread and i think pablo is wicked cool for suggesting me i would luv to be a mod thanks bro

pablo007
Yeah I know but these are the names I see the most.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes everyone has their own opinions and my opinion is that there are ALOT of people capable of being good mods.

pablo007
Yeah but say a couple Hockey Horror.

kezie
hey i nominated u to deniro

Ushgarak
(laughs hysterically)

Yeah right. People who THINK they are, perhaps...

pablo007
Hey no prob DeNiro, you would be good at this and Ush, what the hell's that supposed to mean.

kezie
leave me alone

Ushgarak
It means that if all the people who thought they would make good mods became one, this place would be destroyed in a week.

KidRock
lol i wanna be a mod!!!

pablo007
I really don't care as long as I can post here.

DeNiro
if i wa a mod i would be a good mod fo sho i would deffintly set good examples and i want to say sumthing but i aint going to

Ushgarak
Not that you are 13, Kezie, else I would have to remove your account for being too young; minimum age here is 14.

pablo007
And I didn't mean that the ppl here have to be, Raz picks 'em carefully I know but as I said before. It surprises me that these guys or girls aren't mods, yet.

Ushgarak
Well for some of them it most certainly shouldn't!

pablo007
Hahahahaha who ?

DeNiro
i think kid rock would be a funny mod not a good mod but a mod everyone would like i also would choose fire to be a mod i dont know if he is but i would choose him and if pablo got his post count up him deffintly i have talked to him through pm's and such and he is a very cool bro

Ushgarak
For a start, some of them have been on the boards for less time than Raz has been away!

Secondly, I think Raz and the JC are looking for different criteria than how funny a poster is or how much a poster gets around...

pablo007
Thanks D, and BTW where the hell's Raz anyway ? I haven't read those threads.

Ushgarak
He is on holiday.

DeNiro
oo i get around but im not talking about posting

pablo007
Who is the lastest person that became a mod ?

Ushgarak
JC member or area mod?

pablo007
Area mod.

Ushgarak
Then Lance, I think.

pablo007
Hey USH, who would you consider for a mod ?

Ushgarak
I couldn't possibly discuss that. There will probably be more area mods being created soon after Raz gets back though.

pablo007
You have any idea when he'll be back ?

Ushgarak
Shouldn't be long now.

DeNiro
im going to suck up to raz now cause pab put it in my head that i want to be a mod now i forgot i sent raz a pm bout sutmhing i forgot though

pablo007
Hahahahaha hope u become one.

KidRock
you love me! you REALLY love me! lol thanks bro i think i should be a mod as well. i would close all topics ban all members eek! lol jk jk .... Happy Dance

i should be a moderator

Ushgarak
Raz never selects anyone who asks.

DeNiro
ush i wasnt going to ask dont worry bro alot of work i would do it but i never ask for ne thing ever i get what i deserve and make sure i deserve it but ne way i like kid rocks plann lol

pablo007
113 you're as new as me man ! And I'm not sure if I should be a moderator, I've been here just a month.

(As if I were gonna get picked.)

LOL hahahahahaahahah. Still i think i should be a moderator. I have lots of good qualites. I have a computer, i use the internet, i can type, i can press a button named "BAN." I even like to eat. I should be moderator

bigbadbike2
I think that Ush, Kes, Captain REX, Dim, Gundark, queeq, finti, Mechmoggy, LanceWindu, and Mah should be the mods.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wow good qualities not a lot of people possess those qualities good job 113 smile lol

KidRock
and kidrock stick out tongue

hahaah, thanks, i know , i'm just the best like ever, in the history of eveyrthing. hahah

DeNiro
*deniro laughs from a distace and sighs and says kid rock oo shit *

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

pablo007
Raz please don't consider 113 for the mod job, I'm afraid of his banning skills.

hahahahaha, i'm starting a campaign for moderator. I'll have speech ready by tomorrow. Even if i don't become a moderator i am still god and i rule. Anyone who disagrees is a penis.

EDITED

Dexx
you say you want to be a mod??erm

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wow u just said your god. blasphemy. if a mod reads that you'll be out of here soon.

Ushgarak
113, please, have some sense and stop that behaviour.

Dexx
well...i think there's room for a figurative meaning of that reply, horror

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well he said he's "god". i take that as an insult as ush thats "gay" as an insult.

Ushgarak
Don't even try it, h0ck3y. Seriously, don;t test my patience- you are doing that simply to try and be smart-assed and aggravate. Do not.

Dexx
you DO realise you're being childishly silly now, don't you? erm
You KNOW what ush meant (and prooved..whatever proof was necessary) but still yuo want to add something..just for the sake of contradiction

oh god now i can't even say "penis"..... i guess i'm offending the penis-people now..god-forbid...i'm done with this shit, my speech is almost done, woohoo!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
test your patients? your gonna ban me or something just cuz i have my opinions? im not trying to be a smartass. i am a smartass.

Dexx
no you're not

you know....the age limit really HAS an importance, it appears, 113.
Maybe you guyz should raise it a little..evil face...naah, j/k

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how am i being childish dexx? plz tell me just cuz i like to continue a debate? it's interesting maybe not to you.

oh i forgot to add in the "ha" part of that.

oh wait, it was DUMB so the "ha" decided not to join the party.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im not what?

Ushgarak
Modest, too...

I will certainly take action against you if you continue with such childish and deliberately confrontational posts as that one you made.

Now, this aggravation tonight has tired me immensly. If people posted with a bit more sense everyone would be MUCH happier and no-one would be calling for the OTF to be shut down. Think about that.

And with that, let's bring this all to an end and just get on with social and entirely non-controversial posting.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
before this is done and done (for the final time) i would like to know what dexx meant by "no you're not".

Ushgarak
He is saying you are not smart.

Dexx
very well.
it's not in any way offending to me for someone saying that he's god. because (especially in THIS case) it's in a figurative meaning. you react like the inquisitors would when they find out that the earth is not the center of the universe...BLASPHEMY you say, BLASPHEMY they said. it's the sme thing. Ush reffering to gay being an insult has been explained yo you...no need to go over there again

DeNiro
o shit 113 the last few posts of ur cracked me up bro that was funny shit the penis people omg laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its too late to go over all that again smile i would love to continue the debate again soon. lol

hahah word up man. I heard that they breed in Iowa

DeNiro
i heard they had it in claifornia muahaha one point for deniro haha

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol and dexx trust me im smart good night everyone

Dexx
and modest wink
good night!

Celsius
Who should be mods?

People that have been here long enough, have contributed to the boards, and are respected and liked by other members.

bigbadbike2
Is that a hint Celsius. wink

LindsIsTightK
I don't think any of the people mentioned would make good mods, personally I think most of the mods we have here are just fine, obviously Raz has picked them well. Agree with his choices or not, KMC is his, and it is his choice of who the mods should be.

Personally I think that BackFire349 and Fire would be good mods. They've put in lots of time here and proven to be loyal members of the board, I think they deserve it. smile

pablo007
Hey guys, sorry it went down like this. Believe me that I didn't start this to piss u off or start a confrontation.

Celsius
Its no big deal.

pablo007
So Celsius, who do you think would be a good mod ?

Mist
i should be a moderator!!!!!!!
i have no idea why, after all i only have 500 odd posts

Celsius
I' rather not name any names. If you dont mind smile. I've leant that picking favorite is probably a bad idea.

Mist
hello? i should be a moderator

pablo007
Well it isn't favoritism you see I've spoken to BackFire349 once in the time I've been here. And I haven't got to know him but he knows a lot of stuff about movies and he's well known and no one has anything agasint him. And he has lots of posts and stuff like that, and it seems to me that he'd be a good moderator even though he's not my favorite person here since I barely know him.

BackFire349
i dont know who should be mods now, alot of the people who are currently mods are on this site very rarely, the only ones who i see on a regular basis still is ush and finti, sometimes mech. so i do think new mods are needed to keep this place in order. but i dunno any names, ill leave that up to raz since he's done a good job so far.

By the way, thanks to the people who mentioned my name, its very flattering smile

finti
well some choose the stealth option , so they might be here without it showing on the memebrs online.

BackFire349
well you and ush and occasionally mech are the only ones i see every moderating.

finti
we have stealth mods watching every step you take devil and Sting watches every breath you take stick out tongue

BackFire349
i dont want sting watching me....i have an idea about what that guys into.

DeNiro
yeah bf should modertor the horror section since he is the horror king but ne way i dont know i wouldnt want to be a mod got to do shit like banning and what have u sorta dumb i liked it when the site i used to be on u could post ne thing u wanted but i dont get the g rated thingy

Fire
I always took you as mod of the horror section BF
smile

BF you forgot gundark in the list of online mods

Thx for mentioning me linds

yerssot
she had to, you forced her stick out tongue

Fire
yea almost

yerssot
naughty boy

Kes
lol

Fire
this thread is hilarious

just read all of it

yerssot
I just think it's rediculous

Fire
I think it's funny

yerssot
we reached an agreement... sad/funny

Fire
okie

Rogue Jedi
i think bkk and linds should be moderators. not me....i would be a friggin' tyrant. laughing out loud

Fire
hehe go rogue

Rogue Jedi
im gone....where can i drop you off?

silver_tears
u guys are crazy laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
Well I'm glad I am not the only one who found this thread to be truly ridiculous

yerssot
use your godly powers and close it linds wink

silver_tears
i think its funny because itll never happen stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
But that would take away all the fun of things stick out tongue

yerssot
more then enough topics left ... come on... or are you chicken?

silver_tears
wat does that mean stick out tongue

yerssot
I'm just reading from the script

silver_tears
fine stick out tongue

diegocala
I am my own mod

pablo007
To those huys that sais the thread is slly, no one is making you stay here OK ?

Fire
there's no prob with it being silly pablo

badkittykitty
man this thread is crazy lol laughing out loud

diegocala
crazy or silly? or I guess it could be "crazy silly"

LilMimister006
yeah it pretty much is lol! laughing out loud

badkittykitty
well you mod your self...are you aloud to say crazy silly, or are you going to threaten your self with the 'b' word? laughing out loud

BackFire349
this threa is silly, plus pointless. ah teh beauty of the otf

LilMimister006
*raises hand* i would be the best moderator!!! lol! prolly not but still...big grin

BackFire349
you have to remember, in order to be a good moderator you'd have to be completely fair, no favoitism. plus you'd have to be able to defend you're actions and give reasons for deleting posts and what not.

Celsius
So whens Raz getting back? I wanna find out whos gonna be picked as the next mod.

badkittykitty
I didnt know there was a opening...well if LilMimister006 wants the job I think she should have it

LilMimister006
i can do that! lol stick out tongue

idk- Raz like..disappeared sad

BackFire349
thats IF he decides to recruit more mods. no one knows this besides raz.

Celsius
I think Ush said that Raz was planning to.

BackFire349
yes, possibly, its all speculation at the moment though.

LilMimister006
really? sweet! smile

Celsius
ok then

Celsius
Sweet indeed, but I'm not sure.

LilMimister006
lol its ok stick out tongue

Celsius
Mimi, what happened to Snuffles?

LilMimister006
ahh Snuffles, he's all grown up, he's a big white tiger now!!! lol big grin

zac_j
me!!!! and as my first act, i would ban everyone for no reason and make this a one person sight for me!!!!!!!!!!

DarkC
Oh, for heaven's sake...nono

zac_j
big grin KMC!!!! owned by ZAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Do the running man Zac!!! Uhh, id rather not... embarrasment

bardock
the kmc idol competition the search fot the next big mod

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by pablo007
Godshinto - The man is everywhere and he's a cool guy.
BackFire349- This guy is cool and some time here and he knows stuff about movies.
Tired Hiker and Diegocala cuz they're so f*cking funny !

They are over 18 years of age.

And another guy that should be moderator cause he posts a lot of shit and he's cool but he's under 18 is DeNiro.

I think be the best mod

Saratn
wouldn't that be a site to see...zac, wouldn't get...I don't know...lonesome without people, and of course Raz would never do that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.